It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsychoHoliday Here. Not new forgot old username I have been lurking since 2002. A MUST READ FOR ALL.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The only thing that would make PsychoHoliday any cooler would be if he/she talked about themself in the third person like Major Discrepancy.

Edit: Wrong Major.

Peace

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This thread really has given me a chuckle, the OP could've at least made up something believable, even if he said he was good at half the things listed then it would still sound far fetched to say the least! As another poster requested, provide some photographic evidence of your qualifications etc and we might start to believe you!

Apart from that, cheers, this has been hilarious!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He's all that, and a bag of chips. We are sooooo not worthy. I shall start genuflecting when he is on ATS from here on in. I encourage all of you to begin doing this as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know I just came over here from the OP's other thread and I must say at least he's done some homework.Apparently lurking around long enough to include anything and everything he thought would get him attention.Well you got it buddy.A nice red WARNING under your name.Happy now? Now run along and let us get back to the real reasons we are all here please.Iam so tempted to put an insult here.But I try to abide by the T&C.For all others-

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i believe u are lion-o from the thunder cats hooooooooooooooo

[edit on 26-7-2007 by twistingtree]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Major is not amused. Obviously there's a birthday party and the Major was not invited. How else could the troops explain using a new ATS member as a human pinata? While the Major will reserve judgment on not being included in the festivities, the Major will comment on the proceedings.

Just because some poor recruit is trying to single handily reinvigorate the Nerf and Spork industries doesn't mean that it's open season on the impaired. There is little doubt in the Major's mind that this misguided miscreant is suffering delusions and has been mistakenly granted access to the internet by whatever institution has been entrusted with his care. The Major will hope and pray that the assigned activities director will replace the conveyance of these unfortunate insights with something more appropriate; perhaps finger paints or some tasty paste glue and multi-colored construction paper.

Dismissed.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The only thing that would make PsychoHoliday any cooler would be if he/she talked about themself in the third person like MajorMalfunction.

Dude, I think you have your Majors confused.

At least there isn't a BenevolentMajor. Then we'd all be hosed.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My sincerest apologies to Major Malfunction! Thanks for setting me straight on the Majors YR.

Dr Love hates it when that happens! Dr Love will never do it again!

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I believe I found a rather amusing picture of our friend psycho.

Assuming this isn't someone taking the identity of Christopher R. Wacker, then this site shows his mug.

He actually seems kinda cool, if you can get passed the relly bhad spelying and overinflated ego....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks I needed that.
Does a row of laughing heads count as a sentence?

Kaiser????????????

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Im surprised he hasn't bragged he has an Alien Microchip in his brain,,,maybe he has,it would explain alot.

In that pic of him he doesnt appear very stable and im sure his relative Jesus wouldn't approve of that demon hand signal.
Maybe the c in his surname is typo?
His spellings quite bad and N is only 3 keys to the right.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Man! And I thought that I could do some really good thinkin'!
I'm only skilled in the arts of Ninja sneakin', couch fixin', invention makin', religion startin', beer drinkin', cigar smokin', animal hatin', and deep deep thinkin' and stuff. Man! It must be so cool to be an expert on everything and stuff! Lookin' at your resume, I bet that the man on the cross, the big JC himself would even be jealous!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In his own words apparently

Again, we're assuming this is Christopher Wacker the artist, Jesus decendant, 9th level magic user, etc.

I kinda get the sense that he's sorta manic/depressive. His posts are rushed, rambling, filled with false grandeur that you know he actually believes. These are the hallmarks of someone in the mania state (and I'm speaking from, while not personal, a close friend experience).

I think he admits so much at this site.

I am a mid twenties white male trying to make a name for myself. I am currently mentally disabled and survive off of many types of medications to help me exist in this world. I have a twisted view of this world, in which everything speaks to me to come out. I do my best too keep from living on the streets.

Another sign of manic/depression is the spelling. In his online artist forum descriptions, is grammar and syntax are on par. When somone is in a fuge state, grammar and spelling can go out the door, as it definitely does in his case.

I continue to say that Mr. Wacker may be needing help in the real world right now...and without being funny, he may well be "off his meds."

[edit on 7/26/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I am St.Clair, Mckenzie, WonWacker and Shaw

Damn 4 pages long already before I get to say lol

Ok, to the OP, even though I'm born English I do have the right to wear the McKenzie clan colours or as I did on my wedding day the Welsh Pugh clan colours, yep I wore a skirt

So my question to you is what colours belong to the ancient McKenzie clan??

I guess you will Google for the answer and become lost in a myriad of dead ends.

Wolfie

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHoliday
I can send you a scan of the Check, Or would you like to buy my debu album Omea Xeno.

uhhhh...

Number one... Smart people know how to spell Knowledge, debut, self... etc.

number two... I would love to buy your debut album... TOO BAD NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF IT....

simple google search for "Omea Xeno" zero results.... Hrmmm

did you mess up the name of your own debut album?

I better stop before this guys brainscans me and steals my "knowlege".

Wooot!

*Puts on Troll Battle Gear... SCREAMS* BRING IT TROLL!

Coven

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Could we PLEASE hold off on the posts until we get something new from the OP? From the frenzied posting of some here, it seems like some are trying to whip up a new CARET.

Let's focus on something that matters.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have much knowlege of the dark arts, of wicca, druids, and voodoo.

you should be banned for calling Wicca Dark Art...

You have shown all of your "knowlege" clearly with that statement...

you should really research the rule of Threes before calling Wicca a Dark Art...
If you practice Wiccan Black Majic, Everything you do comes back on you only three fold ( and there is no beating the system by wishing good things onto others to save your own butt)

warn is nice...

Ban is WAYYYYY better.

p.s. for a digital Artist (ROFL$1000 for a printout) you sure have an extensive catalog... 1 painting... How long you been at this? a month?

*Ducks from Troll Arrow.... Swings Anti-Troll Sword*

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And I to will be heading into the wilderness before 2009.

May i ask why that is? Dont you still have school?

And another thing if you may, can you give me a litle snippet of an experiance where you came too close to the truth? Thanks, i'll hold off my thought of what to think of you until you reply or this thread is closed

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join