It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsychoHoliday Here. Not new forgot old username I have been lurking since 2002. A MUST READ FOR ALL.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If anything this guy is a bright and funny story teller. but it's all silly nonsense. people, don't let this creep insult your intelligence. he's had ample time and resources to prove these ridiculous claims.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I sure hope its not Dark Knight, I actually liked him, had a lot of good chats with that fellow and he actually seemed to believe what he was talking about.

So can the OP teach me to turn water in Guiness?
That should be great fun at parties, especially after 3AM!

[edit on 7/26/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What a freak....

Yes....I too am the master of everything I have ever heard of...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I counted like 28 different disciplines learned in 25 years! Well you did say you took the SAT's in 8th grade in 95. Im assuming you were 12 maybe 13.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What a crazy thread you've started. Are you really as smart as you believe yourself to be? In Scotland we'd call you a blawbag. (Similar to blowing your own trumpet and not making much of a tune).

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
Yes....I too am the master of everything I have ever heard of...

Or the stuff that one could look up on the internet

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is a prime example of how mentally unstable people post here every day and it is always wise to take everything with a grain of salt.

Its obvious from the claims made by the OP that he is delusional and needs to continue with his meds and therapy.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The most enlightened 'people' who are truly teachers who genuinly care for their fellow beings are humble and spread their knowledge without fanfare.

Clearly, from the original post, this person is not one of them.

nonameplease

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This has to be the funniest thread i have read in a very long time. Apart from the usual goverment agents we now have people whose ancestor was Jesus, Has all sorts of qualifications is a master at every type of combat, Is a unique artist, Musician, Writes up video games etc etc etc. Man what a shame about his grammar maybe he should have devoted more time on English

Gotta say though i love these freaks as it makes me feel very normal for a change

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Which Baptist Church are you ordained in?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ok then what exactly is "the password of the masons"?
as you stated you knew within your first post....

Also, please provide us with some sort of pictures too support your claims.
such as: rewards, medals, trophies, diplomas, emblems, congratulatory papers, or how about all of those things being left on your "door step", or maybe provide somekind of DNA proof that your related to jesus, etc.

Besides, if you want to be accepted here then provide proof of your claims.
If you don't want to be accepted here, then why exacty ARE you here?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You probably wont get an answer as this person has just started an even wilder thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously cant answer the questions on this thread so starts another

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
PsychoHoliday,
Since you know so much about Ouji Boards can you tell me if a person uses a Ouji 25 years ago can the results effect that persons life 25 years later?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow PsychoHoliday, you sure are a lot aren't you. I can think of a few things that you are that weren't listed.

Thanks for the dribble. You should definitely repost this after you have an adequate grasp of the English language.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hmmm... maybe you should take some time out of your busy schedule of studying quantum physics and karate and instead learn to spell beyond a fifth grade level. This guy... my eyes are bleeding from reading this nonsense....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To the OP
So let me get this right, your a descendent of J.C., a Scottish freemason, a vampire, a baptist minister and a satanist (didn't know the last three mixed!!) a scientist of many subjects, a paranormal expert, a medium, a dowser, a Druid, a Cherokee shamen and a master of the martial arts. Wow, are you related to Doc Savage or maybe Bruce Wayne (these guys knew it all too). I know a little bit about the martial arts myself and would like to know where you learnt your sword style (not playing tekken or soul calibur I hope) and who told you that you were a master and what type of grading you did to achevive mastery of all your said arts. I studied martial arts for many years and acheived a high dan grade, but I would never say I was a master. I would even go so far as to say that until at least 1st dan your still a beginner (so again give us grades and where and how you trained). I also have a keen interest in the paranormal so if you want to chat about that I look forward to it (don't get me started on people preying on gullible people who beleive in ouija boards).

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHoliday

I have gotten too close to the tuth about a certin topic, and spent 22 months in a state funded mental hospitol aginst my will, Trying to convince doctors that I am not crazy.

so whats the turth i like to go crazy oh yay im already carzy la de da

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am just posting so the OP can tell his Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandfather that Defcon5 said ”Hello”

Just in case…

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey Psychoholiday, I'm a cowboys from hell fan too, but If you were all those things that you said you are, I think your spelling might be somewhat better. Because you are about as good at spelling as some 9 year olds that I have met.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
umm, dude, you say you read encyclopedias?
You sure make many misspellings for such a
know it all, even I managed to perfect my
vocabulary somewhat, and I'm not, well,
you know, as supperior as you are...
I'm just pointing out that, if you had much knowledge,
and you did infact want to improve yourself,
you'd start with your vocabulary. I know I did.
Then comes charisma infront of the mirror,
takes guts and well formed sentences to become
ruler of the world, afterall...

The guy ontop of me pretty much said it all.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Radekus]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join