It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsychoHoliday Here. Not new forgot old username I have been lurking since 2002. A MUST READ FOR ALL.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ok these statments are going to be bold.

I have answers to alot of questions of the Square My mothers side Formed The Scottish Rite. and If you need proof for thoes who know She is a St.Clair. And for thoes that believe that Christ Had children, I am a direct decendant. I know I am going to get fire with that stament. But only if "YOU" believe in a bloodline. I am St.Clair, Mckenzie, WonWacker and Shaw.

My Grand father was level 33rd and a Worshipful Master In the Scottish rite He was also A Grand Dragon Of the Klan(he is dead now passed in 04). My Father Is 17th, and I quit after becoming A master Mason 3rd degree. I gan give you the password to paradise of the Masons which Is the name of a gate keeper of Hell of the Christian faith.

I am very ative in the topic of BIG PHARMA. And yes I have been threatened.

I have studied Numerous Religions. An Ordained Minister of The Baptist. I have been a member of the official church of satan. the temple of set, and the vampire church.

I am a scientist with a ba in biology, and I am Theredical Physict. I am a Friend of Kaku. For thoes who know about Physics. MY hobbies asl include Vocanoligy, and Climitology, as well as geo astro and quantem physics.

I have gotten too close to the tuth about a certin topic, and spent 22 months in a state funded mental hospitol aginst my will, Trying to convince doctors that I am not crazy.

I am a pairanormal expert, have earned the title of soul stipper (I bet you never came across that on ATS). I am student exorcims, a medium and an open doorway to all spirits Human animal and deamon alike. And have worked with the Orgaanizaition T.A.P.S, seen on the sifi channel. Looking to becom a fulltime member outside of the contest running on SIFI.com. I have exorsized 27 spirits so far 6 of which were demons. I have much knowlege of the dark arts, of wicca, druids, and voodoo. I am the guy that gets called whe there kid opens the door and doesn't know how to close it. Be it black magic, or the quji. If you think it's fake. I have literely have between 15 and 20 left on my door step each year. I own a hand made one by Charles Kennard. Dated 1891 and I have the original planchette. I Dows, and ues a bloodstone (ruby) for a pendulum. One of my grand fathers was a well digger and he taught me Dowsing.

I am master of the Zatoichi swordstyle (the blind samurai)and collect japanesses Odchi, Katana, Shirisaya, and tanto's. I have studied Mui Thai, Hapkido, karate, Nijitsu, Kung Fu, Gung Fu, Krav manga (wich I was taught by a Israeli Officer) and Boxing.

I am also 1/8 Cherokee and I am one of the spirit walkers of the Nez Pearce Dreamer relgion.

Much more to share any questions feel free to ask.

And I to will be heading into the wilderness before 2009.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So many 'I's' ?

I am this I am that, I am everything and everyone.

Sorry but simply because you say it, doesnt make it so.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I do many things and have been a part of things and their is alot to understand. I am a seeker of wisdome, If you cannot believe one person can be so much at one age. Then continue to keep a closed mind. I should not have to defend myself, But we all know someone in our life who is a "wet towel". I still have not disclosed most about me. This was simply put as an INTRODUCTION. I am no simpelton. Not everything I have. Nor do I know everything. But I am on a life long quest for knowlege. I came here to hopfully meet like minded people. And as for what I claimed " think about it " and ask me an Intelligent question about what is in this post then when I reply go run to whome ever you now might be able to vaidate my answer. Then you have the right to flame me IF I can not answere your questions. So I ask think before you post. It took me a long time to learn to "think before I spoke" to get ahead in life. And futhermore I will gladly meet with anyone Like a Modderator or anyone in the feilds I spoke of to prove my self.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
A word of advice.
Try not to make too many wild claims,as it WILL be picked up by a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum who don,t take too kindly to such things as being a master of fictional character sword styles and suchlike.

There are only two people that I have even heard of teaching a form of "ZATOICHI-RYU" and neither of them sounds like you.
Also if you were one of their star pupils you would still have not have had the time to train anywhere long enough to become a "Master"

Was a cool series though if your about 10.

As for the rest.. emm ...OK.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well To me their is a level beyond Mastery of an art, Its Called perfection.
I have developed my own fighting style and sword style, as for that style I have mastered all that I have been alowed to learn. In the words of Miamoto Mushashi "Practics Practics Practics" He was considered to be the greatist samurai of all times, And the book of the 5 rings is a good comapinion to sun suz's art of war.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hey PsychoHoliday. You say you've been lurking, but I'll welcome you here, or at least welcome your thread.

I have to ask you now, though: prove it. Anything. Show us anything at all to give yourself some credibility. That's step one, and you should really do it before you say anything else.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Hey PsychoHoliday. You say you've been lurking, but I'll welcome you here, or at least welcome your thread.

I have to ask you now, though: prove it. Anything. Show us anything at all to give yourself some credibility. That's step one, and you should really do it before you say anything else.

Enjoy.

That was the point of my posting too : ))

Everything in his post starts with an 'I am'
I think he reads too many books and has a vivid imagination

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
But if you realy want to know me I am just a student of life. I am an artist and very good at what I do. My favorite Artist HR Giger's website and personal portfolio gets less veiws than mine. An that is a logical claim and I was told this by Gigers Agent and just so the peanut garrie can`t sat squat read below

An email from H.R Giger's Agent Dear Christopher,

One aspect of my job is to screen all of Giger's emails sent to his official website since Giger does not use a computer and prefers to spend his time on his work instead of spending a large portion of his day reading the accolades of his many fans. that honor has been given to me.

That having been said, I have clear instructions to handle whatever mail comes to him as best I can on my own since over the last 20 years Giger has come to trust my taste, which in large part reflects his own. Neither Giger or I have any prejudice towards digitally created artworks. In my opinion the computer is no more than a complicated brush.

It might cheer you up to learn you get many more hits on your website than the www.HRGiger.com. I am glad to hear that you are being offered exhibitions all over the USA and you should take advantage of the opportunities if they do not require you to pay for the privilige. I understand you may not know much about the workings of the art industry and how to negotiate a gallery agreement but that is easily remedied. The first and most important advice I give to every artist is to immediately get a copy of the book, "Legal Guide for the Visual Artist" by Tad Crawford. It is written in simple English for the protection of the artist and includes everything an artist would ever need to know about the best way to conduct his affairs. In many respects it eliminates the need for a lawyer or an agent which, by the way, 95% of all artists do not have.

I will not tell you that I am too busy to work with any more artists than I am already committed to, although I am. Quite simply, abstract art is not in a style I understand or appreciate and that is my own failing. Regardless, how can I, with that mindset, effectively represent you or, for that matter, anyone? You deserve better and it would not do justice to your work. I should tell you that there is much that I appreciate about it but, ultimately, it does not reach me on an emotional level. Sorry.

Getting back to Giger, as hard as it may be to accept for his fans, the man has his own life and he prefers to maintain certain barriers between himself and the world at large. That includes his own fans as well as other artists. In his very limited spare time he prefers to read, listen to music and watch movies, not look at more artwork. He rarely goes to galleries and would be happy if he could avoid going to even his own openings. ,p> In short, what I am saying is that you will not be able to reach him through me. I see one other option you can try, snail mail a letter and samples of your work to the HR Giger Museum in Gruyeres. The address is on his website. He visits there once a week and all his personal mail is given to him. It is worth a shot.

In closing, do not view my letter as an elaborate rejection. I looked at everything and read everything on your website. You are doing fine. You have excellent reviews, some even think you have surpassed Giger. I understand your "hunger" and impatience and that is all good. That and your talent will get you there eventually, even if it will not be on the schedule you've imagined for yourself. That's how it is for all artists including Mr. Giger.

If you feel I could add anything else of value to you at this point if you would have the opportunity to speak to me in person, my number is .
Good luck with it all. Best regards,

Les Barany

P.S. Of course, I will try to inform you whenever I hear of some opportunity that might be of interest to you or I feel your work is suitable for.

My last sale was 12,650 USD And thats hobby

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I can send you a scan of the Check, Or would you like to buy my debu album Omea Xeno. I am a musician also. But for me to prove anything someone must step foward. With knowlege in what I speak of, and then be Within 100 miles of Charolette NC. USA I welcome any challange. But even a Master's skill will dull if he does not use his skill.

I have whent to school at a local college for biology But I study and know alot in "MOST" feilds of science.

Ok this is one reason I am so damn smart every year of my life I got a full set of encylopdeias And I read every one. Evey exert from a paragraph has a name of something. If I find it intresting I resherch it.
As for Phycist Mr. Kaku the first thing he taught me was not what was in a book but what he though about when he was a child.

I tinker with stuff But if I say what I am people would not believe anyway. I am just one of thoes people you have to meet and pick their brain for hours. I love taking to anyone with an IQ over 130, hell I get a hard on if they are 150+ Ok here a tidbit from my college days which for all intents and purposes are still here. In 1995 in 8th grade I took the ACT and scored a 35 and on the SAT I did even beter, But you all are going to look at me like he's an Arogent Smart @$$ and @$$ hole. Yeah i get that alot.

I have just soked up everything I can sice I was a child like a sponge the good and the bad, I have never held back when it came to questioning Athourity. And I walk my own path. My family just calls me a toutured genious, And yes I am no good at english maybe one day I will pick up a dicionary and read it. I also have a good recal ability.

Kaku told me this theses are his words " If you put forth and Idea or a hypothisis there will always be people putting it down and trying to discredit you" The conversaition whe are having via email is a physics question I dont know But I want to know and that Question is How much force of gravity would it take to compress water and if it did compress woud the Hydogen and Oxagen molocules seperate and turn back into a gas.

You see in order for me to be taken seriously I always have to go directly to the source, or else be ridiculed.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wow!!! an artist too???

Sorry mate. where DO you find the time to lead your obviously superior lifestyle.
I noticed you didn't address the fictional character hint..

www.imdb.com...

And all this with two years in "exile" for want of a more polite term.

Hail to you.We are not worthy.
peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Hail to you.We are not worthy.
peace.

No, but at least we can spell.

I am a scientist with a ba in biology, and I am Theredical Physict. I am a Friend of Kaku. For thoes who know about Physics. MY hobbies asl include Vocanoligy, and Climitology, as well as geo astro and quantem physics.

A biologist who is also a theoretical physicist (?) and studies vulcanology, climatology and quantum physics for fun

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I don't usually point out bad grammar/poor spelling but I believe in this situation it must be addressed as to the claims of great knowledge.

Your life sounds incredible, I wish we could all have the time to accomplish your many skills.

Ps. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ok first of I get flamed for perfect spelling and grammar, then I turn it down some and now I get burnt too. For ye or little faith. I say OTFM. As for a fictional character I did notice. I have seen movies and anime. Ok I understand some can not believe truth's. I lurked for a long time the last time I seen someone defend themselves like me it was D4rk Knight

I can show much but most will choose not to believe. I would be willing to expose myself even after Speaking out about Mason's. And let anyone here that's government minded get wind of all I am into with BIGPHARMA. Just to be able to laugh at the nay sayers, by showing them. But some secrets must be kept. So you will only get trickles of info. I also see how this site is set up. "Respectable Foe's"

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHoliday

1)Ok first of I get flamed for perfect spelling and grammar, then I turn it down some and now I get burnt too..

2)As for a fictional character I did notice. I have seen movies and anime

3)So you will only get trickles of info...

4)A MUST READ FOR ALL.

1) There's a big difference between dumming down to suit your environment and spelling like an illiterate.
For what reason? Do you think the educational level of people on this forum is substandard?
As far as I am aware NO-ONE has ever been "flamed" for a perfect writing style.. Well OK.. Maybe Shakespeare.

2) I mentioned the fictional character "Zatoichi" because it is in direct reference to your Ahem.. "Blind man sword skills" let's say.
You STILL not have addressed this. Please enlighten us.
I WILL know if you are telling porkies.

Are you a masseuse too?

3) And here we have it.... Thin promises of information,
which can be only "trickled to us" so as not to overwhelm our senses maybe??

4)I got to agree with you there. "A MUST READ FOR ALL"
A Lesson on how not to post an introduction

Can I spin a theory?? It really appeared to me as if you were writing in this fashion so as to hide a writing style that may be recognised here? Just a stab in the dark?
or else your spell checker needs updated.

I hope you understand I am keeping this light. AT THE MOMENT.
ATS has had more than its fair share of Walter Mitty,s over the last year. They ALWAYS get found out and Banned.

At this time you have made only personal claims.Hey! So be it.It takes all sorts.Have fun but be careful when you are treading on a lot of peoples specialities in the same post.
They may just come to you for your theories or opinions on subjects you may not have "mastered" quite as much as you think.
It just saves you looking a bit silly in the long run.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Let the countdown begin... I say sometime today.

Yes sometime later today this "imposter" will be banned.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hey PH -

Are you still posting from the same place / computer that you have since 2002, when you were just lurking?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
PsychoHoliday welcome.

There are 2 types of people. Pretenders and contenders. Welcome aboard pretender.

I am in total agreement with Chorlton and his observation.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

pairanormal

You would think an expert in the paranormal could at least spell it correctly…

I also liked this one:

quji

Is that anything like “ouija”, or is that some sort of twister game that involves ghosts?

Gawd, I cannot wait until school is back in session.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

A 'MUST READ FOR ALL' huh?

Im not even going to give you the half a point by responding to any more of your posts.

I believe you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
I believe you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

I think this speaks volumes in that aspect:

I have gotten too close to the tuth about a certin topic, and spent 22 months in a state funded mental hospitol aginst my will, Trying to convince doctors that I am not crazy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join