It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military To Crackdown On North American Union Protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

infowars.net

Secretive SPP confab to be protected by 25km military cordon, forums blocked

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The US army is to enforce a huge security perimeter around the upcoming North American Union meeting in Canada this August as well as cracking down on expected protests, having already shut down a public forum due to take place close to the event.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jbs.org
onlinejournal.com
prisonplanet.com
prisonplanet.com

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I live in Quebec, and I'm REALLY angry at this. First, there's the North American Union part which is high treason. Second, there's the presence of US soldiers on Canada's soil to protect those treasonous activities. Third, there's the fact that they will outlaw protest 18 miles (25 km) around the site. Finally, all this is not covered by the medias and most deputies are unaware of the existance of such meeting.

This meeting will be the most important one because it will be the final treaty before submitting it to US, Canada and Mexico's legislature this fall.

This is just disgusting that our police and our government go along with this act of high treason, I mean, how much the people will go along with this kind of BS? Maybe it's just that people can't face the truth and ignore all this. I just talked with the father of one of my friends and he says that it's a hoax... I showed him the documents, he still said it was a hoax... even the US soldiers on canadian soil.

I will go there and take videos and pictures to show the tyranny establishing itself on Canada's land and I invite everyone to come to protest. People in New Hampshire, people in Ontario, Vermont, New York, Maine... anywhere.

infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nice to see they will do this for North American Union Protesters but cant protect our borders.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
where exactly is this meeting taking place? I live in Ontario and can probably muster a large group of people.

Of course, we stand no chance against the US military...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Okay I'll buy this...who exactly is going to suppress these protesters? Are we actually talking about the U.S. military sending an Army unit INTO Canada for this job?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes. The US military will send units to protect the area. Surely they will put this crap under ``Bush protection`` or that kind of crap. This looks like a military-dictator protection... soldiers to protect a president... like in North Korea.

The Montebello is west of Montreal, near Papineauville on the 148, east of Ottawa.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yes. The US military will send units to protect the area. Surely they will put this crap under ``Bush protection`` or that kind of crap. This looks like a military-dictator protection... soldiers to protect a president... like in North Korea.

The Montebello is west of Montreal, near Papineauville on the 148, east of Ottawa.

Exactly who is going to go to Canada for this Bush protection? The rest of your sources makes no mention of the U.S. military involvement on a crackdown except inforwars.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Again the series of event that are popping here and there is showing the true intentions of our nations leader and their agendas.

I hope that Canadian people will raise to the occasion and protest this meeting.

Is you right and nobody should take it away from any of you.

Now I wonder when we may see the same measures been done here in the US, oh, I remember we can not protest unless we have given permission to do so.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The rest of your sources makes no mention of the U.S. military involvement on a crackdown except inforwars.

Well sorry for that. Here they are.

Source
The entire article is consacred to this point.

Also here

Anyway, if this is a hoax, we'll know, because I'll go there. If there's US military, I'll have picture of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Source

The Municipality of Papineauville, which is about six kilometres from Montebello, has informed the Council of Canadians that the RCMP, the Sûreté du Québec (SQ) and the U.S. Army will not allow the municipality to rent the Centre Communautaire de Papineauville for a public forum on Sunday August 19, on the eve of the so-called Security and Prosperity Partnership Leaders Summit.

HOLY COW!!! The U.S. Army owns part of Canada now? The U.S. Army is denying the Council of Canadians to rent this Centre? Seriously!!!

Also here

The US military is on Canadian soil forbidding the Municipality of Papineauville from renting a hall to the Council of Canadians who planned a public meeting to be held the day before the Three Amigos meet in Montebello, Quebec, Canada August 20, 21 2007 to plan their next moves in the dismantling of their respective countries of
Canada, USA and Mexico.

Anyway, if this is a hoax, we'll know, because I'll go there. If there's US military, I'll have picture of them.

Get some pics right now since they said that the U.S. military is on Canadian soil as of right now denying access to the hall. I like to see some tanks and attack helicopters when you post them online.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont understand why they cant simply use Canadian troops is beyond me, especially since troop numbers are pretty thin as it is.

Edited post for lack of reading skills on my part.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
North American Union...highly doubt it will ever happen...Mexico-US relationships are not top notch....more like at an all time low. Though I vouch for legalization and such, a "union" is certainly not what Mexicans or Canadians want.

Canadians should really press their representatives to take action, US military telling Canadians what they can do and what they cant?!

If something like this happened in Mexico, riots would start all over the country (Mexicans are excellent protesters, let me tell you, we will protest about anything and everything.)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
[QUOTE]
Get some pics right now since they said that the U.S. military is on Canadian soil as of right now denying access to the hall. I like to see some tanks and attack helicopters when you post them online.
I can't right now, it's too far. But I'll go there on August 19.

Mexico-US relationships are not top notch....more like at an all time low.

On the contrary. They are not top notch between the american people and the mexican government, but between the Bush administration and the mexican government, the relations are very good because Bush want the border open.

Though I vouch for legalization and such, a "union" is certainly not what Mexicans or Canadians want.

Agree.

Canadians should really press their representatives to take action, US military telling Canadians what they can do and what they cant?!

That's what I'll do tomorrow, I'll go meet my representative.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I dont understand why they cant simply use Canadian troops is beyond me, especially since troop numbers are pretty thin as it is.

Edited post for lack of reading skills on my part.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

Probably cause they consider yall not "man enough" and all that other crap. After all, we are the "best nation on earth" lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is not good. I hope everyone stops chasing crop circles and ufos because whie we are all looking up ^ the constitutions of both countries are being pulled out from under our feet. I can't believe how a handful of men are shaping the destiny of over 400 million people. Lets stay on this. wherever you see a petition on the net against the union sign it. I wonder if tom tancredo here in the U.S. knows anything about this.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Source

The Municipality of Papineauville,
has informed the Council of Canadians that the RCMP,
and the U.S. Army will not allow the municipality to rent the Centre Communautaire de Papineauville for a public forum on Sunday August 19,

HOLY COW!!! The U.S. Army owns part of Canada now? The U.S. Army is denying the Council of Canadians to rent this Centre? Seriously!!!

Yeah, it doesn't sound like a 'open-&-shut' case to me....

i'm focusing straight on the statement that
[[ the RCMP and the U.S. Army- - will not allow.......]]

this needs further explaination !
as to How? the U.S. Army has any Authority to deny anything in the soverign nation of Canada.

Perhaps the U.S. Army, though one of the Armys intel or security
departments ....could recommend a denial of services by not renting the venue to a protest inspired group...but Army & the RCMP can only provide recommendatios - not orders - on what can be done in
public facilities.
Sounds like a rental approval was denied the demonstrators, by the city, on the recommendations of these two civil agencies

rather than the RCMP let alone the US Army exercising some weird trans-national authority

imho, wear hip-boots, as the crud is getting DEEP

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

On the contrary. They are not top notch between the american people and the mexican government, but between the Bush administration and the mexican government, the relations are very good because Bush want the border open.

Well...though they might seem good to you, they are not. The Govt, and representatives, are bothered by the border wall.
The US building a small part of it on the Mexican side of the border didnt help at all (that particularly outraged representatives...even if it was like 10feet into Mexican soil.

Also, the US recently detained a drug dealer that imported tons of Pseudoephedrine, and is not willing to send him for prosecution to Mexico.

Shortly after 9/11, Mexico and US had a big fallout (Former president refused to support by any means the Iraq war, and condemned it). Current president follows the same political line (though has made no comments on it).

Bush may want the border open, but that has not helped his image at all here. (Building a wall...then vouching for "legalization reform"...pff, we can smell a hypochrite a mile away
)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Bush may want the border open, but that has not helped his image at all here. (Building a wall...then vouching for "legalization reform"...pff, we can smell a hypochrite a mile away

Well first of all, the wall thing is pure BS. He don't want a wall. It was just propaganda to get the people to shut up. Your government don't need to be worry by the wall, there will be none until at least Ron Paul is elected president.

Anyway, you're in Mexico... so why all your fellows don't stay in their country and overthrow their dictatorship? (or near a dictatorship) After all Mexico is richer than the USA or even Canada in natural ressources, it's just that the elite in Mexico are raping the mexican people...

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Anyway, you're in Mexico... so why all your fellows don't stay in their country and overthrow their dictatorship? (or near a dictatorship) After all Mexico is richer than the USA or even Canada in natural ressources, it's just that the elite in Mexico are raping the mexican people...

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Vitchilo]

Its more like 50 years of bad public investing policy, which has begun to be straightened up in the span of barely 10 years (+6 with the new president).
The country almost fell into communism in the past elections (Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador...no. 1 cheerleader for Chavez
)

Actually, people are starting to do a lot better than in former years (71 years of same party presidents...a dictatorship in everything except being formally announced.)

Its more like sindicates and politically "correct" representatives, raping the mexican people (forcing them on marchs or block their jobs,, for sindicates, block vital reforms, for these "representatives", etc). Its people that dont want to reform the country the real rapists.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
suprised that there's no talk of the Amero. It's on tap along with the union. US has been dissolved for a few years now. Direct violation, but I mean c'mon, whose even counting anymore???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join