It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military To Crackdown On North American Union Protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
US troops on Canadian soil bashing protestors. I also want pictures with current dates showing US troops on the ground in Canada.

Secret Service protecting the American Delegation maybe.

But one of the OPs links said troops were on the ground now. until I see proof of this claim I wont believe it. goes right into the suppose to happen but never does bin.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is something that Canadians, Americans, and Mexicans should be equally pissed about. Tell everyone you know about this, and don't let it happen.

SPP must be brought down by any means needed.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

But one of the OPs links said troops were on the ground now. until I see proof of this claim I wont believe it. goes right into the suppose to happen but never does bin.

I didn't say that. I said that there would be US troops on canadian soil on August 20. The US forces probably blocked the group from having a meeting in Papineauville on August 19, but no troops are on the ground now from my understanding. Anyway, I can't confirm or deny it, it's too far from where I live to go there now or before August 19/20.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here's some good general info & resources to help you understand the SPP.
en.wikipedia.org...
Nothing in this mentions who actually owns and runs the SPP, sets agendas, etc.

I note that this article claims the 20 working groups are working out of the NAFTA offices in USA, and reportedly these groups do not field contacts from the public, but regardless, their contact info is:

NAFTA Secretariat:
United States Secretary
NAFTA Secretariat, U.S. Section
Room 2061, 14th Street and Constitution Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20230
Telephone No.: 202-482-5438 / Fax No.: 202-482-0148
e-mail: [email protected]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, I shot off an email to my Member of Parliament looking for an explanation...US Army playing in our playground...and added some associated complaints. Canadians...just google your MP, go to his/her site and take a minute to give them your opinions. So far, they still need to get re-elected...your voice counts.
The Council of Canadians site is worth checking out for continuing details.
www.canadians.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just curious, but why are you people so worried about a North American Union? It could solve a lot of our problems, namely at least here in the US the problems with illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Also it would help to unify us and help towards a one world government which in my opinion is a good thing, it would help stop wars.

But of course all you conspiracy theorists associate a one world government with a "New World Order" where everything is ruled under an iron fist and people have computer chips in them to keep track and "Big Brother" watches everything...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Kacen,

It is that not to many people understand what globalization is, and what it is causing. In order for the the new order of the global economy to establish itself successfully, we are going to see things like this even more and more as the years progress. A global economy will happen whether any of us like it or not. No protest, no million signatures will stop this system from establishing itslef on the global scale. The only thing that is scary is who will be at the forefront of this global system.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by souls]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I didn't say that. I said that there would be US troops on canadian soil on August 20. The US forces probably blocked the group from having a meeting in Papineauville on August 19, but no troops are on the ground now from my understanding. Anyway, I can't confirm or deny it, it's too far from where I live to go there now or before August 19/20.

Sorry, I wasnt knocking you, I read in one of the links you used as a source, that US troops were there now keeping the group out of the center or something it said. Hey anything is possible right? I know that........ I just dont think the US Army will be on Canadian soil bashing heads. maybe im partial since im prior Army. If on the small chance it does happen. I would imagine we will be the only ones who ever know about it. But you know we host many troops from all of our allies. While I was at WSMR there were areas used by many countries military forces for testing stuff, so if we do have troops in Canada whats the big deal? You have troops in America.

Heres the link which states the US Army is keeping the The Council of Canadians from renting the municipal community centre for a public forum.
Since when does the canadian government take orders from the US Military.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 25-7-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Just curious, but why are you people so worried about a North American Union? It could solve a lot of our problems, namely at least here in the US the problems with illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Also it would help to unify us and help towards a one world government which in my opinion is a good thing, it would help stop wars.

But of course all you conspiracy theorists associate a one world government with a "New World Order" where everything is ruled under an iron fist and people have computer chips in them to keep track and "Big Brother" watches everything...

Kacen I have to somewhat agree with the one world government argument. I to feel a one-world government or one form of finance might just solve many of the things threatening to destroy humanity if we don’t do something real fast. The only thing with a one-world government is the old saying absolute power corrupts absolutely. So a way to control that power must first be created. How do we insure our future in a NAU? What can we do, as citizens to make sure that if it does happen are voices are heard?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
One could as a Canadian contact their Federal Member of Parliament at the Government of Canada website here using your Postal Code if you are unaware of your MP's name after the riding shuffle last election.

One could contact the Right Honourable Peter MacKay Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade here.

One could as a Canadian write to our Right Honourable Prime Minister through information on his publicly financed webpage here.

One could as a Canadian write to our Governor General and Commander in Chief of our Canadian Armed Forces her Excellency the Right Honourable Michaëlle Jean here.

One could as a Canadian consider contacting the newly appointed William J.S. Elliott the first RCMP Commissioner without a police background here.

One could as a Canadian consider direct action. However that doesn't do much 'cept get you pepper sprayed, clubbed and/or tasered... perhaps shot. Once the Riot Act is read you are fair game - ask a cop.

One could as a Canadian do absolutely nothing and wait until the next federal election and vote for federal political representation that reflects your position on this perceived violation of Canadian national sovereignty.

I'm really pleasantly surprised and encouraged by the reponse at ATS to this issue. Please remember that this will occur in the Province of Quebec where the issues of sovereignty are very old and very, very real.

An example, 40 years ago yesterday, on July 24th 1967 during Canada's Centennial Celebration a certain French leader named Charles De Gaulle shouted four words from a hotel balcony that still resonate and echo hauntingly from the past, "Vive le Quebec libre!" (Long live free-Quebec). We are still paying the bills from that "helpful" four word forward foreword intervention by a foreign power.

God help Quebec, should "raised spirits come to the fore" and be expressed in violence... that may be as likely as not.

Canada, our official national motto: "The true North, strong and free."

I guess we'll see about that, eh?

Vic

[edit on 26-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hold their meeting somewhere else. Unless harassing the people at the other meeting is the true agenda that should not be a problem. 25 kilometers is not very far. Do all of this groups members live less than 25 km from the other meeting? If not why would it matter? If so shame on them. That means they believe Freedom of Speech only belongs to people they agree with. Interupting other peoples meeting and conferences is denying their Freedom of Speech is it not? Of course it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't call it denying the freedom of speech.
Freedom of Speech, is about, expressing your thoughts without getting smashed for it, isn't it?

From what I've read all that's done here is that they can't enter building X, that doesn't mean that they can't speak about whatever, it just means they can't go to building X to speak about it.

But if they really feel like expressing themselves towards eachother, they could still arrange, oh well I don't know, a picknick?

[edit on 26/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Where are the citizens voices in such an important event? By the government for the people?

Looks like another step for the NWO to dominate through the contiental unions. Maybe their plans to decieve the people to consent to a NWO have failed and they must force it to happen by any/all means.

I think that the NWO isn't interested in peace or the well being of the world, only power and the slavery of the worlds population. They disguised their real intentions fairly well, visable only by the way they go about accomplising their goal.

Reminds me of how the emperor in "Star Wars" movie conquered the galaxy by pretenting to bring peace and unity to the Republic.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I guess you guys have no option but the mustar a demonstration of the likes noone has done before, anything short of that and the union will go on. In case you do so then take all the digicams and video cams you can find with you, that is valuable tool for such and event. I wish I could be there with you guys, but cant afford the plane ticket

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Vitchilo,

I live in quebec too, and it too pisses me off,
wanna organise something? Pm me if you do.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Radekus]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is all their design. I am sure that China thinks that they are Nuts!

It is all for money, and their God is Money!

When it slaps them in the face, then they will know that they are not going to dictate to God!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well the 20th draws ever closer, lets hope something comes out of this.

If this doesnt get peoples blood boiling, i dont know what will. What could be so important that a 25km dead zone must be set up?

[edit on 19-8-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
US troops on Canadian soil against the will of the Canadian people actually constitutes as an invasion force. Canadians, you actually have a right to open fire on the american soldiers and kill as many as possible.

Though, let's try and do the Canadian thing and solve this with peaceful numbers.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Well the 20th draws ever closer, lets hope something comes out of this.

If this doesnt get peoples blood boiling, i dont know what will. What could be so important that a 25km dead zone must be set up?

Yes indeed, this "summit" brings us one step closer the losing our national identities and entering an age of military industrial government, and the worst part is, almost nobody cares or even wants to hear about it. I have fortunately been able to wake up about a half dozen people I know, but many many more just stared blankly at me while I attempted to explain things, and others said it was impossible, ridiculous, it was all BS, you know the drill.

I know people who, when hearing about Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, or any other war-torn nations woes, say "we should just nuke em all over there", and they say it so easily, like it is no big deal, that hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives don't matter at all. These are the people that will allow our nations to merge into one, and they will allow more false flag terror attacks on their own soil.

And unfortunately they will not wake up until it is them who suffer under martial law, until their cities are destroyed, until it affects their families.

I want to say that the only way to stop it is to get the word out. But does my posting on this website actually make a difference? Is showing Terrorstorm, Zeitgeist, or Loose Change to as many people as will watch it actually helping? I would like to think so, but these days, I just don't know.

We may need a revolution, and not from the comfort of our homes posting on websites.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by truthseeker420]

[edit on 19-8-2007 by truthseeker420]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't believe this will even take place. Who wants larger borders to look after, if you've got a boat, you can pretty much land anywhere on the Mexican, Canadian, and U.S. coastal borders. If you're a terrorist, how easy would that be to infiltrate the 'Union" Why did the government spend so much time on making new monopoly money that is colored to make it less counterfeitable? It doesn't make any sense to me. Who's to say the next president doesn't go along with this plan? So basically, martial law has to be kicked in, and a catastrophe will happen before the 2008 election in order for Bush and his cabinet to make this Union work? I guess importing drugs from Mexico would be easy, and criminals would run free anywhere. This whole thing sounds like a bunch of BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join