It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whitehouse Coup - Prescott Bush

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone who says that what Bush's grandfather did shouldn't matter are missing the point. If all of that information were out in the open there's no way that he could have made it so far in politics. In fact, his whole family is very well situated politically. Lots of power. Just the fact that everything has been so neatly burried and ignored is very telling.

I want to thank the people who have been posting links to other materials. It's going to take me a while to read it all.

Right now I am working on understanding the complexities of the game. There are so many sides and I'm just trying to understand who is against who, and what makes each faction different. What is the goal of this one versus the other. Some of you seem to be extremely knowledgable. Can any one point me to a source that would specifically explain some of the divisions and how that works?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is where you can acquire all the information you desire. Just write a polite letter to the Board of Directors.

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA)
For Profit General Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 3/9/83
File No. 2004409

Background info: Transfers: With the National Security Council to the Executive Office of the President by Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1949, effective August 20, 1949; to independent agency status by EO 12333, December 4, 1981. Central Intelligence Group established under the National Intelligence Authority by Presidential directive, January 22, 1946, to plan and coordinate foreign intelligence activities. By National Intelligence Authority Directive 4, April 2, 1946, NIA assumed supervision of the SSU dissolution during spring and summer 1946, assigning some components to Central Intelligence Group at request of Director of Central Intelligence, and effecting incorporation of the remaining units into other War Department organizations. SSU officially abolished by General Order 16, SSU, October 19, 1946. Central Intelligence Group and National Intelligence Authority abolished by National Security Act, which created the CIA, 1947. SEE 263.1.

www.metatech.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Does this sort of stuff run in the family?

en.wikipedia.org...

looking on the wiki page "The main backers were the Du Pont family, as well as leaders of U.S. Steel, General Motors, Standard Oil, Chase National Bank, and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company."

Intersting group of large companies. So how hard has such philosophy been passed down to each Bush and has it grown? Can't wait to see what Bush Jr. will get for a job after this.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
First heard about this today.

And here more than 60 years later the Bushs' are still pushing their fascist agenda.

I find it amazing no research is done on candidates before the american public elects its leaders.

Just amazing.

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator" - GW Bush

God help America.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

i don't know if he ever ran for office (very doubtful) but he did speak out against his uncle and wanted to help in any way to defeat him. i am speaking of hitler's nephew, ( and his family, mom and his wife and kids) who moved hear to the u.s. just before ww2. most of them live in new york if i am not mistaken. i know that one of hitler's great nephews is a gardner. pretty cool show on his family on the history channel.

think on that. in a conversation " your uncle is who!?"

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Prescott Bush wasn't just close to the NAZI's he was in bed with them and having sex. He was among a handful of wealthy individuals who financially backed the isolationist movement to keep America out of the war and there is some evidence that he aided and abetted NAZI spies and possibly sold some secrets to them as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I want to bump this while we still have a Bush fascist in office.
In light of the fact that poppy Bush will be an adviser to Obama, the Bush family is not likely to go away anytime soon.

Two subjects that scream out for attention in relation to Grandpa Bush's nazi connections are,

1) The MSM was completely controlled even back then.

2) The white house is full of zionists today.

Hope I ruined some ADL minion's saturday

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join