It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whitehouse Coup - Prescott Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Get Kitty Kelly's book on the Bush legacy.

This is all absolutely true. Old Prescott was a cohort of Hitler and a great ADMIROR of his tactics.

Kitty, by the way, writes on presidents and is a historian.* She's not Rense or any other questionable website.

Bush sr. was all for globalization and JR. follows in his footsteps.

= DICTATORSHIP

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I just downloaded and listened to this. In my opinion it is a very fair and balanced investigative report. It presents both accepting and skeptical viewpoints, and gives names, dates, titles of relevant committees, and other details that can be checked upon. It was very interesting. Of particularly note for me personally was mention of an informal agreement of sorts between the proponents of the so-called coup and proponents of FDR's New Deal, in which the coup plotters were absconded from the record in exchange for allowing the New Deal to succeed.

Given the combination of apparent evidence of intent to carry out such a coup, the apparent lack of accountability on the part of the alleged perpetrators, and the alleged subsequent machinations of the same or similar centers of financial power in American history, the conclusion of this investigation would not seem to exclude the possibility of further, perhaps more covert efforts toward the same end. That makes this extremely tantalizing and thought provoking in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here is a link to an interesting article. It is a bit lengthy but a good read.

www.rationalrevolution.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

PrisonPlanet

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime.... A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations, told me point blank that he would be ready to take definite action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions."

Interesting to read such words written a long time ago, when today they can only echo as a faint reminder of something that almost happened once - but today is happening in a far larger and bigger dimensions on far different and subliminal levels. Looks like that these American ruling families - and I do not mean just Bush&Co - own entire governments and dictate the policies around the world.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

This is all absolutely true. Old Prescott was a cohort of Hitler and a great ADMIROR of his tactics.

Kitty, by the way, writes on presidents and is a historian.* She's not Rense or any other questionable website.

Kitty Kelly, now theres an unbiased viewpoint. Shes not rense but she does tend to write books which are unauthorized by the people she writes about. To say the Bush book is absolutly true is a bit over the top dont you agree? Im not a Bush man at all but I dont think its fair to say absolutly true when Kelly uses hearsay and disgruntled sources as her deciding factor.

In this article Sharon Bush (EX of Bushes son) denies ever telling Kelly what she wrote in her book. Kelly does this with all of her sensational claims in all of her books. Tends to make her more money I think!!!

www.washingtonpost.com...

TIME reported that most journalists believe Kelley "too frequently fails to bring perspective or analysis to the fruits of her reporting and at times lards her work with dollops of questionable inferences and innuendos."In addition, Kelley has been described by Joe Klein as a "professional sensationalist" and her books have been described by some journalists as "Kitty litter". (Wiki, 2007)

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess my point is dont believe everything you read and only half of what you see.

Edit for wiki link

[edit on 25-7-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I had heard about this some time ago and I for one think Prescott Bush cared only for his continued wealth and the continued wealth of his family. The Bush family is very entrenched in American politcs and has been for a very long time. I would also like to add a few words here that pretty much some it all up for us citizens here in America. Read them, know them and enact them.

Every American should know these words and from what document they come from.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
www.archives.gov... experience/charters/declaration_transcript.html

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting. When I researched and wrote on the issue back in the 1990s:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I wrote about Prescott Bush and Smedley Butler in the same paragraphs, but did not see evidence that Bush was involved in that fascist plot, but it would be no great surprise. I agree that Prescott would have been small fry in the plot. In those days, Prescott largely carried the oligarchy’s bags for them.

The oligarchy is very hereditary in its organization, so the antics of Prescott DO have a bearing on what we see George W. Bush doing today. George Bush is largely an errand boy:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

doing the global oligarchy’s bidding. The parallels between Bush and Hitler are many (or Hitler and Reagan www.ahealedplanet.net... ). Not to say that they are all involved in some big conspiracy together, but just that fascists look and think alike. I am sure most of you have seen what Fascist regimes have in common:

www.oldamericancentury.org...

Hitler was not so much an aberration as the logical conclusion of the Western mentality. America is partly fascist today. Whether it goes all the way into achieving something that rivals the Nazi scorecard is debatable. If Cheney gets his way and nukes Iran, we may be on the way to passing up Nazi Germany in the annals of history – if there will anybody around to record it.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If you read about the past Bush family and the Rockerfeller's and how the Harriman's are involed you can see how there Dynasty evolved.

To say little Georgie can't be held accountable for what his past family did IMO is wrong for he is carrying on the LEGACY.

When reading you will see how the Harriman's were involved and what they did and how they pulled in the Bush family.

It's always been USA/ENGLAND the elite are so far imbedded that it is probably impossible for we the people to crumble them.

We have had blinders on. They know we are learning to take the blinders off and they are watching us. They have prepared and they have the money and weapons and Executive Orders to control and/or execute (Holocaust style) us.

If you really get into it you will learn that they have boxcars ready that have shackles in them for people that fight if/when an uprising comes. I have heard that hugh buildings have been built where people will be hearded. A man working on the construction realized what was going on and left the crew and went into hiding. He said at first he thought they were just doing regular construction, he started to wonder when he saw gas lines being put in high up in the walls. He said the way these gas lines were being installed was to cause mass murder. He down right said when he realized what was happening he disappeared.

There are others that have written that there are empty camps with armed guards with high walls and barbed wire waiting.

The way I see it we are screwed.

You have heard Georgie say before, you are either with us or against us, get the hint.

This is one reason I feel either something is going to happen and Georgie is going to issue an Executive Order and stay in office or this next election is a joke for they have already bought and paid for the next Pres. If I had to guess I will say that Daddy Bush and Bill Clinton became close buds and daddy runs the shows so Hillery is my bet, it's all control.

My question to you is do you think the Bush Dynasty (DIE-NASTY) can be taken down? Think about what I wrote then start doing some reseaarch on The Bush, Rockerfellers and one thing will lead to another.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am no expert on this subject but do know that AnAbsoluteCreation has extensive knowledge of this subject. I would expect him to be chiming in with some pretty useful info in the near future.

I'm under the impression though that they had strong Nazi ties.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by kleverone]

niv

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This argument that the W should be held accountable for the alleged actions of his grandfather is ridiculous. Would you argue that Paris Hilton is a brilliant hotelier because of her ancestors? Or even that she has the same agenda? If this argument is carried to its extreme, we should have killed everyone in WW2 Germany because their ancestors would be tainted with the actions of some insane forbearers.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The thrust of this thread, as far as I have seen, has not been to hold George W. Bush accountable for the actions of his ancestors, but that their actions shed light on his actions today. To say that he is responsible for his ancestors’ actions is pointless. To say that they have NO bearing on what he is doing today is to take the other extreme. Oligarchic establishments are very hereditary, and the sons usually further the programs of their ancestors, with some twist and turns (for instance, George W is veering further to the right than his father did while in office – but not really all that much – does anybody think that America’s invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with the first Gulf War? – it can be argued that they took their orders from the same people, but Bush himself has alluded to his father’s first war as justification for the invasion). Situations like that are partly why Mark Twain said that history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would suggest doing some research with your blinders off.

I didn't write that being mean I really mean you should get to know and understand what has happened and how it has been carried on through time.

You need to connect the dots and cross the T's for one day you might just wished you had.

Look who is VP and who was with daddy look at the big picture.

The Puppet Masters

niv

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
The thrust of this thread, as far as I have seen, has not been to hold George W. Bush accountable for the actions of his ancestors, but that their actions shed light on his actions today. To say that he is responsible for his ancestors’ actions is pointless. To say that they have NO bearing on what he is doing today is to take the other extreme.

You're right and my post was a little sloppy. I did mean that the actions of his ancestors have no bearing on his actions today. Do you think about your grandfather's, on your father's side, view before making decisions. I certainly don't.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well I know Teresa Heinz is John Kerry's filthy rich wife, which fits nicely with this whole scheme. Does anyone know anything about descendants of some of the other families involved? It would be nice to see who is still around so we can see more of what we are dealing with today.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
Do you think about your grandfather's, on your father's side, view before making decisions. I certainly don't.

But your folks weren't powerful politicians either. Do you really think Bush never asked his dad and gramps for political advice at the very least? AT THE VERY LEAST? I personally think he blindly danced to his father and grandfather's tune.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow, I feel bad for the grandchildren of every bad person that ever walked the earth! They are all evil because their grandfather was evil. Silly when you think about it. Hasn't everyone had someone that did bad things in their ancestry? Would you want to be judged based upon their actions?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You are missing the point completely and if you did research you might feel differently.

It's one thing to change family ways it's another to pass down and continue with the Dynasty and knowing your Legacy is for the wrong. (greed and power and harming other life beings)

You have your right to feel as you do as does everyone here. I just would like to say if/when something might come down you will know that you had been forwarned.

Sharing information is knowledge, hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I understand the point you are trying to make, but there is no proof that he is carrying on his family legacy besides websites like Infowars and other not very credible bloggists and authors. I'm not doubting what Prescott Bush did, but it's unfair to judge a person by their ancestors actions just because you say they are carrying on a tradition.

You could be very correct in your assumptions, but I just am not one to presume guilty before they are actually proven guilty. I thought that was the American way, no?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In all fairness, we're not just talking about Bush having the genes of Prescott Bush, we're talking about him walking a path that his grandfather cut out for the family.

When George Bush made the decision to go to Yale, and to join the Skull and Bones, like his father and grandfather before him, was that a departure from the family legacy, or a conscious decision to follow it?

And on what basis was he admitted? George Bush is not a brilliant man. I'm not referring to the partisan name calling. I'm saying listen to the logic the man uses, listen to him speak, observe the way he carries himself, evaluate the success or lackthereof of his professional life before politics. If you stuck my last name on that man, even if you left him his family's wealth, he would never be admitted to an Ivy League school and he would never be a member of the Skull and Bones.

George Bush was chosen on the merits of his family history. A decendent of Prescott Bush is welcome at Yale and in the Skull and Bones. What does that say about the character of the social influences he was exposed to there? Do you think he was drawn to be his own man by that, or to follow the legacy that Prescott Bush handed down to him?

And then he could have lived a rich, happy life, destroying baseball teams, drilling empty holes in the ground and then selling them to the Bin Ladens, and of course clearing brush. But he didn't. He went into politics.

Do you remember the early years? The infamous chimp-in-headlights stares? The man looked scared and unhappy every time we saw him. For what purpose did he follow the family legacy into a profession that he seemed incredibly uncomfortable in?

His presidency speaks volumes about that.

In classic dictatorial fashion he has absorbed himself in the duties of Commander in Chief, gone through generals at breakneck pace, shrunk the regular force structure and compensated with increased reliance on mercinaries, special forces, and 3rd party pawns.

He has established unprecedented domestic surveillance powers and insisted time and again that there are traitors and enemies among us, but handled them secretly when they are "discovered".

He has shown interest exclusively in the economic welfare of big business, and no regard at all for that of the people.

To make a long story short, his governing philosophy has been, "What Would My Fascist-Symapthizing Grandpa Do?"

I've got a riddle for you all. What has a duck for a grand daddy, is raised to be a duck, and grows up to act an awful lot like a duck?

Ram

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Wow, I feel bad for the grandchildren of every bad person that ever walked the earth! They are all evil because their grandfather was evil. Silly when you think about it. Hasn't everyone had someone that did bad things in their ancestry? Would you want to be judged based upon their actions?

It is the president!!!
You really think it's the average person next door?

well - This is a problem. They are not like you and me.
They might want you to think like "oh they are so cute and normal" ect,,

They are beast.
Savage beast..

They are rulers - king qeens and have an entirely different perspective on this life,planet and exsistence than you do..
If you try be like them you are nothing but a small bee to them..Insect bug.
It's naive to compare these leaders to family members.. So naive..
But depends on the perspective...

Especially if people walk around and compare themself with leaders of this planet - Then you are way out there as the rest.
They are not us! - They are not us...

Well - I can imagine, how hard it is to understand - Because I use to believe them too - I use to think they where great personalities - Well - it's an illusion..

And it's global..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join