It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna See my Sketches ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've been postin' to Cosmokatt for a while and I've now gotten over the fear of showin' my art to the world. These sketches were shown to my partner in crime but these images will be new to those of you on BTS. If you guys have any requests in sketchin' some marvel or dc characters just ask me, I tend to sketch alote while postin' time to time so it could be a great exercise for me.I'm still keepin' some pics top secret to cosmokatt for copyright purposes and just for him bein' a cool guy to chat with, hope ya enjoy.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Those sketches are pretty good man, keep it up.

I'm also an artist but I'm more into drawing Anime. That isn't all I draw though, I will pretty much draw anything that comes to mind.

I wish I could post some of my drawings, but i need to get a damn scanner first. :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Those sketches are pretty good man, keep it up.

I wish I could post some of my drawings, but i need to get a damn scanner first. :bnghd:
You don't need a scanner to post up your images (I've done these with my little cannon digital camera), it's not the best quality but at least we could see the images. I didn't know how to post them up myself so I browsed through some threads and found out you could convert your images to photobucket and upload them from there.I'd love to see ya artwork since I've seen some great artwork from a good friend of mine , Cosmokatt, who I've been postin' to which gained my confidence to post up my artwork on BTS, thanks for the post thehumbleone

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've got three more installments to the sketch list I've got , these were done in a matter of minutes as I've posted on ATS on my spare time.If there'a anyother artists out there you're welcomed to post up your work as well. If you have any suggestions to any Marvel or DC characters for me to sketch fell free to tell me so I could get used to drawin' these characters.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I've got two more pics to show ya folks , I've enjoyed doin' these sketches for ya to see on BTS.I've been a fan of Hellboy so now's my chance to pay tribute to him by postin' a sketch I did while I was writin' a post on one of my other threads.The other person I drew was one of my favorite characters from the X-Men universe by the name of bishop.Hope ya enjoy, why has nobody put up any requests for me to draw a certain character they like?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here is a couple i drew a couple of years ago when i was watching dragonball Z religiously. I have other anime drawings but my gf has them atm.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Dammit I don't know why they didn't show up anyway here i'll just provide the links.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Those were some cool pics IcedTenG , I've never been able to draw in that anime' style and ya pulled it off great. If you could draw some images of some marvel characters it would be great so we could try to draw each character that existed in the marvel/DC world. (maybe I'm pushin' it too much) . I'd like to thank ya again and would like to see more art from ya and anyone out here on BTS.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I've got some work to show ya from a good friend of mine and fellow BTS member , Cosmokatt, who did'nt know how to post this stuff up so I'd gladely post it up for him. If anybody out there likes his work or anybody elses work featured here just comment on them.
( This is Cosmokatt's art folks)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
...Thanks, steve-o for posting those... maybe I'll have an opportunity

to make some images especially for this thread...

Cosmokatt 7

[edit on 25-7-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
...Thanks, steve-o for posting those... maybe I'll have an opportunity

to make some images especially for this thread...
A thanks back to ya cosmokatt7 , it's been great knowin' ya and seenin' your work. If you need me to post any other work just send them to me and I'll post them up for ya. Come on guys , just post some work to share with us , we won't critique ya to death. Is anyone up for my Marvel challenge ??

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I can't draw in anime style so this is my own vision of these DBZ characters(hope I did them good enough to be recognizable), don't bash me if it didn't come out great folks.Hope you enjoy these sketches since I was tryin' to do it from memory, so if there's any mistakes in the outfit designs it's my fault.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm gonna show ya an old artwork I did for a friend of mine who wanted me to recreate a cover from a Youngblood issue, by Rob Liefeld, so I did it for him for no charge and he's still got it to this day(I should have charged him). Hope more members swing by to show their artwork.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
lol steve-o very nice dbz pics.. it is what i would imagine if they did a marvel/dbz cross-over.. i especially like the goku one
i'll post some more of my pics later... and the other anime ones i've done once i get them from my gf

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
lol steve-o very nice dbz pics.. it is what i would imagine if they did a marvel/dbz cross-over.. i especially like the goku one
i'll post some more of my pics later... and the other anime ones i've done once i get them from my gf
Thanks for sayin' it was great iCEdTenG , if you want me to do a marvel-like DBZ character just tell me which one so I could do some research and find out how they look like. I cant wait to see some more of ya work , don't make me wait too long or I'll join the dark-side and wear my black spidey-outfit.(just kiddin' with ya)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I've got two more sketches to add to the list folks, one of them is of megaman and the other is of kirby in a spidey-suit hope ya enjoy these pics as much as I love drawin' them. Good night folks since I'm feelin' a little sleepy here.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was passin' by my room and I had seen my little dog all comfy on my bed so I decided to let him stay on it for a while so I could finnaly sketch him without him movin'.But it didn't last that long (at most 2 minutes) so the sketch wasn't as detailed as I had visioned it to be so ya have to settle for this folks (it could have been I was alittle lazy at the moment).The funny thing is that he acts like a big dog and bites anyone who goes near me.

SR

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To say you claim you can't really do anime style steve-o that majin buu sketch is offff the hook keep it up man you can only get better!!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
To say you claim you can't really do anime style steve-o that majin buu sketch is offff the hook keep it up man you can only get better!!
Thanks for ya words of encouragement SR since I didn't know I could even get the certain feel of any anime character.If you'd like me to draw a certain character I'd gladely do it .That is one of the main reasons I've created this thread so people could showcase their art without worryin' about bein' criticized. Thanks for ya post and I'll be offline for a bit so I could really focus on drawin', I might draw some more DBZ characters for ya guyz.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've done a sketch of one of Goku's oldest villians in the DBZ universe, if anyone knows who it is it'll be great, if not I'm goin' back to the drawin' board folks.Hope everybody has a good night (dependin' where your from) and get some comments in the mornin', I hope cosmokatt7 sends me some more art so I could show ya guys.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join