It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over Brooklyn !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If I'm gonna be labeled a hoax I'll just stop postin' here anymore and keep my mouth zipped if something else occures over this year. The photo clearly stated that it was from New Jersey and taken in 2005, whoever can't understand that must not have read anything I said and assumed I'm a hoaxter. I thought the whole purpose of ATS was to get your word out on what occured to you to people who are like minded on the subject. If you don't believe in ufos/secret aircraft why bother to post back assumin' it's fake when you haven't even seen it for yourself. If it's gonna be like this I'll never post another thread on the subject of ufos on ATS. For those of you who have posted I'd like to thank ya for your contributions and of what you thought the object was , it was nice hearin' from ya all but it's time for spidey to web swing outta here.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nice sighting there in NY steve-o. You should also post it at NUFORC.org and check that site to see if anyone else saw the object. Good Job.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I realized that nothing can put me down since I was labeled a hoaxter recently by "Big Bird" who just listened to the complaints and didn't actually read the photo which clearly stated it's from 2005 and that it was taken in New Jersey.Whoever it was that complained of this thread bein' a hoax should just come clean that they didn't read the whole post or that they didn't have a good grasp on english vocabulary.If my ATS experience is gonna be like this I'd rather hang up my spidey-suit and call it quits on ATS and just lay low on BTS so I won't get criticized by people who assume you're a hoaxter without readin' the text properly. I hope the "watchers" are hearin' this so they could know how slow they are in actually readin' a post before they come to their own conclusions as to it bein' false.
( I hate bein' labeled a hoaxter, I'm not GhostRaven folks)

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
It was headin' towards the williamsburg bridge not the brooklyn bridge (sorry I screwed up since I'm used to usin' the brooklyn bridge alote). I'm sorry for goin' out of topic but has anyone felt strange vibrations lately 'cause there's been strang stuff happenin' lately.I'm sorry for my typo of putin' down the word brooklyn instead of williamsburg bridge.Another thing I'd like to know is why there was a helicopter circling around the area about a week or two ago flashing it's bright light down on us since there was no suspect on the loose or any other crazy thing happenin'., thanks for the posts guys.

omg... strange vibrations. i had it today. i thought it was an earth quake. the whole house was shaking, i think. i noticed it when i put my hands on my desk i could feel these "strange vibrations". it was very weird, it scared me a bit. it was very subtle, pretty strange, i never had anything like this before. is this what you are talking about??

[edit on 23/7/07 by cometa]

[edit on 23/7/07 by cometa]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Again, I'm sorry for my hasty read of the situation. I am taking steps to get the warning label removed. I do apologize -- it was wrong and poorly considered on my part.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
respect to bryd ..for honesty

i read this steve-o and understood it completly.. dont let the skeptics grind you down .. may we all post the crazy things we see .. coz remember it only takes 1 to be real .. and its miller time!!

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
omg... strange vibrations. i had it today. i thought it was an earth quake. the whole house was shaking, i think. i noticed it when i put my hands on my desk i could feel these "strange vibrations". it was very weird, it scared me a bit. it was very subtle, pretty strange, i never had anything like this before. is this what you are talking about??
I'd like to say thanks to Byrd for his honesty and comin' foward with this stuff( would like to get my points back) and get this warnin' off my shoulder.I've found it in me to put my spidey-suit back on and start postin' again (it's only been a few hours since then but hey) so we could get down to the bottom of this occurance. To answer your question Cometa , that was the same way it happened to me but I was drawin' on my art table and it was shakin' like it was an earthquake but I realized hey I'm in Brooklyn no stuff like that occures here, so I asked all the other people that live near me if they've felt it and it turns out I'm not the only looney toon to have felt it.Thanks for your posts of encouragement guys 'cause this web-head ain't goin' nowhere !!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
very interesting,I wonder what it was you saw?There must have been others in the area that saw it too

Bud hoskins wrote a very good book about a lady who was abducted by aliens from her apartment in brooklyn and while she was floating out the closed window into the craft an english diplomat and his driver witnessed the whole incident(and also where abducted).The craft then flew into the river.
I read this book some time ago so the memory is hazy,perhaps there coming back to find the lady of the sands?or they like your spiderman outfit

take a photo next time!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels2006
I read this book some time ago so the memory is hazy,perhaps there coming back to find the lady of the sands?or they like your spiderman outfit

take a photo next time!
Yeah your right about that noangels2006, out of all the other freaks in NYC I'm probably the only guy that stands out with this tight red and blue spidey-suit. Guess I have to switch to my black suit again , but then they'll think I'm Venom
, whatever the outcome I'll be web swingin' around here to get to the bottom of this encounter, hope I could make it to the Daily Bugle on time or I'll be fired.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Now I finally know how to upload a personal image so I could show you a sketch I did of the ufo/secret aircraft that flew siliently on the day of my encounter. If someone could explain to me what this is I'd be glad to listen to your info. I hope Byrd doesn't take away anothewr 500 points from me for postin' this image up.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
steve-o, for future note you should actually state in your OPENING post that the picture you provided was a reference image to show what the "UFO" looked like. I see you mentioned it in a reply after confusion arose, but with so many hoax images appearing at a steady rate, people will be suspicious of everything. To be honest, suspicion and skepticism are a good stance to take when delving into Ufology.

Slapping in an old photo with your story was only going to cause major issues.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
we both didn't have any camera phone on hand so we have no proof to show ya but a pic that is exactly like the object we saw.

He did state it in original post this is the section .. and the orig post has not been edited so he didnt add it later .. people should read all the post

the only thing steve-o is guilty of if anything is bad punctuation.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
He did state it in original post this is the section .. and the orig post has not been edited so he didnt add it later .. people should read all the post

the only thing steve-o is guilty of if anything is bad punctuation.
Thanks for helpin' me out there Quantum_Squirrel( I'm sorry if I didn't state it clearly enough) , but who in their right mind would think the photo was mine if it clearly stated it was taken in 2005 in New Jersey.I said it clearly on the thread title it was a siting from Brooklyn and that I had no proof to show anybody. If I'm gonna be labeled a hoaxter and since nobody has fixed this problem up I won't bother to post anything up just 'cause a moderator wasn't thinkin' right at the moment. I could care less about the points I've lost , all I want is this warnin' taken away from me so I could get on with this stuff.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Steve-o, that picture you drew looks like some type of UAV. I'm sure there's a few of them flying around Brooklyn these days.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No probs Steve-o i am only stating the truth .. i thought thats what we are all here for, the truth.

Looking at your drawing , could you tell us the speed of the object as it went towards the brookyln bridge?? and you say it made no noise?

it looks Blimp shaped in nature to me .. airship etc etc ,

U.S miltary blimps , Etc

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
Looking at your drawing , could you tell us the speed of the object as it went towards the brookyln bridge?? and you say it made no noise?
it looks Blimp shaped in nature to me .. airship etc etc ,
The object was going at a rate similar to a commercial aircraft(probably a little more faster), the object had no windows and had this weird shine to it, similar to metalic, there was no symbols that can be seen on the craft and was too small to be a blimp and had no engine or part similar to a blimp , only in the way it was shaped.I've seen blimps fly over here and all sorts of aircraft from JFK , this object was a once in a lifetime occurance.(wish I had my damn camera)Thanks for bringin' up suggestions to what you thought I saw.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by taybes
Steve-o, that picture you drew looks like some type of UAV. I'm sure there's a few of them flying around Brooklyn these days.
Yeah I've seen a few myself, I'd even sketch some of these UAV's and post them up if you'd like to see them.I've even seen a strange lookin' black aircraft that looks similar to a commercial aircraft but it has a wierd tail.If you could post a link or pic to this aircraft I've described it would be great, and I almost forgot ,thanks for ya post.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, here's a thought: We are becoming a surveillance society - right?
We are all looking for the unmanned Predator drones to start flying over to spy on us, so maybe this is what they are using instead. Everyone knows the government has stuff like this and has had it for a long time. I doubt seriously it is alien, but I don’t doubt that you are seeing these things.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR2
We are all looking for the unmanned Predator drones to start flying over to spy on us, so maybe this is what they are using instead. Everyone knows the government has stuff like this and has had it for a long time. I doubt seriously it is alien, but I don’t doubt that you are seeing these things.
That's what I'm tryin' to say to ya , if you look at some of my past posts I've stated that it could be a ufo or a secret aircraft. It seemed odd the way it shined as it passed by, if this is a secret millitary craft I'd like to know why they've flown it as such a low altitude for me to see it clearly. Are they plottin' some form of terrorist attack or if it's part of some classified project. All I know is that I've never got to see it again so I highly doubt it.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Stevo!

Wow, I appreciated reading about your sighting and certainly hope you'll return should it happen again. I'm in Williamsburg too (actually Bushwick, but the section I'm in has recently been renamed due to gentrification) and I've always wondered about UFOs in urban environments.

Glad to know I may have a shot at a close encounter!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join