It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sighting over Brooklyn !!!

page: 3
1
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DunJinn
Stevo!
Wow, I appreciated reading about your sighting and certainly hope you'll return should it happen again. I'm in Williamsburg too (actually Bushwick, but the section I'm in has recently been renamed due to gentrification) and I've always wondered about UFOs in urban environments.
Thanks for postin' and livin' near my area DunJinn, I've been skeptical of havin' encounters in urban environments due to our hostility and drug trafficin'
.I've had more than just one encounter in Brooklyn which is odd since these sightings appear in areas with the least amounts of spanish and black people (I'm not sayin' names). It's 'cause we live in such chaos and have other stuff on our shoulder that we don't look to the skies 'cause we assume what we see there is there and nothin' else won't appear that's out of the norm. Thanks for the post




posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I know this has nothin' to do with what this thread was made for but a few days before the occurance (and it still goes on) chem trails have been done more than once in a single day.I happened to have a camera on my desk and took a pic of it as it was goin' on.If anyone could explain why the government wastes money doin' this for no purpose fell free to help me out since I'm out of the loop on that subject.(hope no moderator labels this a hoax or they'll have alote of problems), just kiddin' folks




posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
disregard my post thought i had a good video related to this.


[edit on 26-7-2007 by miguelbmx]



posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll be waitin' for something else to occur folks as the day goes by , I'd like to thank everyone for joinin' in this convo since I've been through a few misunderstandings and now I've seen the true form of ATS. I'd like to apoligize to Simon and Byrd for all the stuff I've said about them behind their backs(just kiddin'). 'Till then folks hope ya have a great day


[edit on 26-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
looks like a UFD-Unidentified Flying Duck



posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
looks like a UFD-Unidentified Flying Duck
The first photo was not mine folks (I don't wanna lose 500 points again) I'll post up my original drawin' of the object I saw since nobody bothers to look through the past pages.If anyone has any other explanations to this object I'd kike to hear from ya.(this was not a blimp folks, it was far too smal and had an metalic appearance )



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To give a clue as to exactly where I live and to where the exact encounter took place Ill post up a pic of a factory that is near the area where the encounter happened.Whoever could find out where this is exactly I'll post up a pic of the actual building I had seen the craft pass by on that day.(hope I don't get found out by the MIB
)



[edit on 29-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Originally posted by DunJinn
Stevo!
Wow, I appreciated reading about your sighting and certainly hope you'll return should it happen again. I'm in Williamsburg too (actually Bushwick, but the section I'm in has recently been renamed due to gentrification) and I've always wondered about UFOs in urban environments.
Thanks for postin' and livin' near my area DunJinn, I've been skeptical of havin' encounters in urban environments due to our hostility and drug trafficin'
.I've had more than just one encounter in Brooklyn which is odd since these sightings appear in areas with the least amounts of spanish and black people (I'm not sayin' names). It's 'cause we live in such chaos and have other stuff on our shoulder that we don't look to the skies 'cause we assume what we see there is there and nothin' else won't appear that's out of the norm. Thanks for the post

LOL! I watch a lot of UFO shows on the History Channel, Discovery and the like, and I have to admit to wondering what a "hood encounter" would sound like. Since one of the first recorded UFO abduction cases involved a black man, I know it happens. But I suspect many non-white people would keep sightings of this nature to themselves because of...drama,



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DunJinn
LOL! I watch a lot of UFO shows on the History Channel, Discovery and the like, and I have to admit to wondering what a "hood encounter" would sound like. Since one of the first recorded UFO abduction cases involved a black man, I know it happens. But I suspect many non-white people would keep sightings of this nature to themselves because of...drama,
Yeah I know what ya talkin' about DunJinn, It's rare to see a hispanic(such as myself) or a black person have such encounters with ufos or aliens.I heard of an abduction in brooklyn on some site which occured around 20-30 years ago(I don't know exactly when but I'll give ya the link on my next post).Have ya seen any chem trails around ya area 'cause I've seen plenty the past few days as I've played basketball around my block.Thanks for postin' back 'cause this thread was feelin' a little dead the past few days.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I haven't noticed any chemtrails. To be fair, though, my job requires me to sit in front of my computer all day. I miss a lot of what's going on around me. I've got to get out more and smell the...UFOs.

Sorry I haven't been around ATS much, but I'll pop in occasionally to watch this thread. I'll also be checking out the sky.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Those look like normal vapor trails to me ... I have seen them my whole life on almost a daily basis, from most planes. I used to watch how they drifted and interacted in the wind, with each other, and evaporated away.

I petition for redress of grievances ... to restore your 500 points lost from someone's eyes getting tired and missing your words stating that it wasn't your picture, and lack of common sense on relating the title, date of thread, and the description on the pictures. I ask for signatures to this (democratic) petition and hope that no negative effects are given to me for the effort of establishing a fair correction to a punishment rendered prematurely (since I don't have many points to begin with).

Thanks for telling your experience. Never let the nay-sayers bring the truth to a halt. Those who experience must be brave in the face of the barrage of disbelief, for those who see, know what is real.

I saw things before, but, time has elapsed and no use bringing it up now. Any new revalation will certainly be brought up and I shall laugh at those who don't believe me, for, they don't know me, and I don't know them.

Keep your head up Spidey



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist


I petition for redress of grievances ... to restore your 500 points lost from someone's eyes getting tired and missing your words stating that it wasn't your picture, and lack of common sense on relating the title, date of thread, and the description on the pictures. I ask for signatures to this (democratic) petition and hope that no negative effects are given to me for the effort of establishing a fair correction to a punishment rendered prematurely (since I don't have many points to begin with).
Thanks for correctin' me on the photo I took a while back FreeThinkerIdealist, It would be great if I could get my points back but it looks like it'll never happen. If you could actually start a petition it'll be great so there could be justice, as to me bein' wrongfully accused by someone who didn't read the whole post. Hope this petition happens 'cause I would of helped anybody else out who had went through the same thing. Thanks for postin' and I hope ya have a greate day
.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DunJinn
I haven't noticed any chemtrails. To be fair, though, my job requires me to sit in front of my computer all day. I miss a lot of what's going on around me. I've got to get out more and smell the...UFOs.

Sorry I haven't been around ATS much, but I'll pop in occasionally to watch this thread. I'll also be checking out the sky.
Thanks for postin' back DunJinn, it's pretty hard to look to the skys with the job ya got in the computer field. I occassionally miss out on certain events while I'm at work or drawin' in my yard . It's hard to keep track of what's in the sky 'cause nobody sits down and looks at the sky no more, we're too busy doin' other stuff that's more important to even take time out of the day just to relax at look the stars or the sky.About two months ago I was lookin' at some stars with my girl and happened to see one of the "stars" suddenly move in a linear mode and just come to a complete stop.As a couple of hours passed the "star" completly dissappeared and nobody else believes me 'till this day.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I clearly looks like a bird (seagull?) from the side, with its wings out. Typical colours and circumstances. That's my oppinion, anyways
)



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
I clearly looks like a bird (seagull?) from the side, with its wings out. Typical colours and circumstances. That's my oppinion, anyways
)
That pic was not mine folks, I've gotten into alote of trouble when this thread came out so I don't want anybody thinkin' it was mine.I clearly stated it looked similar and I had no evidence to show you guys. I posted up a sketch of what I saw that day in one of my previous posts, so if you see the sketch I did by any chance you could post about what you think it is, all I know is that it's out of the norm and that I haven't seen the aircraft since that encounter.


[edit on 31-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Almost every video here posted has been a hoax, and it depresses me...I wish they'd come and make mince meat out of us already just so we can be right. Question if one day we do have a real bonafide UFO video clear as day with no explanation then what? Lets say this event happens during the Super Bowl, or World Series? Will it validate us or do we then run like chickens with our heads cut off? Mind you theres no where to go...could disclosure mean doom for all mankind? Some of us romanticize this whole thing, thinking that maybe when "they" come they'll hold our hand and show us some sort of enlightenment, but I know better than to think man can be reformed by beings from wherever they come from. We're (the U.S)more likely to try to nuke them than be best buds...this is just a thought.


[edit on 31-7-2007 by havana]



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I clearly understood that it was a picture that 'looked' like the one you and your sis saw since you had no camera at the sighting. Keep going stevo it s all good. There have just been so many people trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes that they are sometimes quick to stop it. All the previous posters are very cool ppl and they only have the best interest of the forum at heart.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I clearly understood that it was a picture that 'looked' like the one you and your sis saw since you had no camera at the sighting. Keep going stevo it s all good. There have just been so many people trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes that they are sometimes quick to stop it. All the previous posters are very cool ppl and they only have the best interest of the forum at heart.
Thanks for your words of wisdom(nice angel on your avatar
) I liked all the posters as well since I'm not the type of guy to say stuff about a person I've never even met with , so I don't judge others on the forum based on what they replied.Since my time here at ATS I've only encountered a few hoaxters (ala GhostRaven) and I didn't like how I was wrongfully accused of pullin' a hoax. I have no reason to fool others into this stuff, I'm just not that type of guy(I might fool around with some members, but at least I admit that
) May "God" bless you all and have a good night.




[edit on 31-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by havana
but I know better than to think man can be reformed by beings from wherever they come from. We're (the U.S)more likely to try to nuke them than be best buds...this is just a thought.

Sorry about not bein' able to get any footage my fellow ATS members(I still would have been labeled a hoaxter
) I think the same way of us havin' first contact with these alien races. We're(the government) is known for not havin' good relations with any other government ,so for us to walk hand in hand seems unlikely to me as well. The government might start a false war by fakin' some alien attacks on some major cities (most likely New York will be on top of the list) and use fear to lure us into battling a war as "they" camp down in their underground facilities watchin' it all in some big screen T.V.(this is all a theory made up by my crazy thoughts folks)



posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi Im a lurker here for I have seen my share of things. I wanna know if the UFO was a blueish purple color as in the drawing? The reason why is because my brother saw a UFO here in Michigan that was a brilliant color blueish. He drew a picture to show me, This was maybe 5 months ago.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by SawthemOrbs]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join