It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over Brooklyn !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It was about 8:00- or 8:30PM when I had this encounter while I was walkin' back from the corner store around the block.At first I thought it was some bird or something else , but it didn't flap anything or made any noise when it passed over us. The craft from my estimate was about 10 to 12 feet in length and 5 feet in diameter.My sister was the first one to recognize the object as it passed over and we both didn't have any camera phone on hand so we have no proof to show ya but a pic that is exactly like the object we saw.If anyone living in brooklyn saw this object it would be great to share your part of the story.The object was flying low and could be reached from roof tops, we saw it go towards the brooklyn bridge till it became a little black dot. I don't know if it was a millitary aircraft or a real alien aircraft , all I know is that I saw it.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is a higher resolution version of this image and enlargements of the UFO here:
www.ufoevidence.org...

To me this shot just looks like a duck flying from left to right, so it might not be the best example to use.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How did you estimate the size? Did it pass in front of something of known size?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
balloon maybe? heck who knows it could'be one of those spy drones

[edit on 21-7-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
To me this shot just looks like a duck flying from left to right, so it might not be the best example to use.

You are SO wrong!

The duck is flying right to left

It also seems quite coincidental that a photo from a rather dormant thread that resurfaced just yesterday is an exact match for a sighting today. And not your typical disk or cigar, either. A unique object that is irregular in both shape and color.

[edit on 7/21/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its odd.

Its something with two black cockpit windows and some sort of odd tale. The tale almost looks as if it were cut off of something else. Like there was more to the object at one point...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
How did you estimate the size? Did it pass in front of something of known size?
I've been in the buiding the object had passed over when it was under renovation and came up with this estimate.It was the closest UFO/secret aircraft I had seen in my life which could have been touched by anyone on the roof top of that building.I haven't seen another picture as close to the one I've seen on the web so I chose to use that one (even if it's a fake or not). I'm just wonderin' why this object was around this particullar moment and if it's from the government why they are doing this, and if this is part of some surveilance project .If anyone had an encounter who got some sort of photo or an image that looks similar please fell free to post it up so we could listen to your encounter whether it's millitary or alien.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I also live in Brooklyn. I know you said it was going toward the Brooklyn Bridge but which part of Brooklyn were you in? I wasn't out at around that time but I'll ask around to see if anyone I know saw anything unusual. That's why I asked where in Brooklyn you were at that time. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by trek315
I also live in Brooklyn. I know you said it was going toward the Brooklyn Bridge but which part of Brooklyn were you in? I wasn't out at around that time but I'll ask around to see if anyone I know saw anything unusual. That's why I asked where in Brooklyn you were at that time. Thanks.
I live in an area called williamsburg which is near what used to be known as Dominos Sugar Factory which can be seen from the J train that goes over the bridge. The object whether it was millitary or alien was headin' in a straight parallel path with no jet stream or engine sound and didn't move side to side like any remote controled aircraft.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of UFO action in Brooklyn - here are some other UFO's from there:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR2
There seems to be a lot of UFO action in Brooklyn - here are some other UFO's from there:
Thanks for those vids NTSFR2, but they look fake to me and were probably done by someone who was majoring in special effects at the time.I'm not gonna bash ya for postin' those vids but I'd like for my other fellow ATS members to post vids as well (even if their fake or not) so we could try to get to the bottom of why they appear time to time around certain months. The reason I say this is that I had an encounter but it was too high up in the sky around august 2 years back when I had seen 2 spherical metalic objects move at a great rate and come to a complete stop and go off. ( I had a camera at the time but my battery went dead and wasen't able to record it)

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It was headin' towards the williamsburg bridge not the brooklyn bridge (sorry I screwed up since I'm used to usin' the brooklyn bridge alote). I'm sorry for goin' out of topic but has anyone felt strange vibrations lately 'cause there's been strang stuff happenin' lately.I'm sorry for my typo of putin' down the word brooklyn instead of williamsburg bridge.Another thing I'd like to know is why there was a helicopter circling around the area about a week or two ago flashing it's bright light down on us since there was no suspect on the loose or any other crazy thing happenin'., thanks for the posts guys.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What are you trying to pull? This is EXACTLY the same picture posted by ShiftTrio yesterday in this thread. I notice the pictures are pulling a page not found error now, but it was the second one down. The picture you posted is even dated 2005. The other thread widely says this is a bird.

This is a hoax. Why would you do this?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
What are you trying to pull? This is EXACTLY the same picture posted by ShiftTrio yesterday in this thread. I notice the pictures are pulling a page not found error now, but it was the second one down. The picture you posted is even dated 2005. The other thread widely says this is a bird.

"My sister was the first one to recognize the object as it passed over and we both didn't have any camera phone on hand so we have no proof to show ya but a pic that is exactly like the object we saw."

He clearly stated that he did not take this picture, but the thing in the
image is what he seen.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
What are you trying to pull? This is EXACTLY the same picture posted by ShiftTrio yesterday in
*snip*

The picture you posted is even dated 2005. The other thread widely says this is a bird.

He didn't take the pic, he is using it for comparison.

Originally posted by steve-o
My sister was the first one to recognize the object as it passed over and we both didn't have any camera phone on hand so we have no proof to show ya but a pic that is exactly like the object we saw.

EDIT: Hehe... Equinox99 beat me to it

[edit on 22/7/2007 by SilentShadow]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Thanks for those vids NTSFR2, but they look fake to me and were probably done by someone who was majoring in special effects at the time.I'm not gonna bash ya for postin' those vids but I'd like for my other fellow ATS members to post vids as well (even if their fake or not) so we could try to get to the bottom of why they appear time to time around certain months. The reason I say this is that I had an encounter but it was too high up in the sky around august 2 years back when I had seen 2 spherical metalic objects move at a great rate and come to a complete stop and go off. ( I had a camera at the time but my battery went dead and wasen't able to record it)

Well, I'm glad you didn't bash me because I get sick of bashing, but anyway, it's hard to tell what's real and what's fake nowadays. I have no idea if they are real or not, but I suspect they are just some fairly good fakes. That third one looks good, especially when you see the light shining on the buildings below the UFO's, but the acting is terrible.

Here is another good one - real or fake?:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I have no idea if they are real or not, but I suspect they are just some fairly good fakes. That third one looks good, especially when you see the light shining on the buildings below the UFO's, but the acting is terrible.

Here is another good one - real or fake?:
Thanks again for the vid NTSFR2 (since you're the only guy postin' any) , I don't know if this one is real or fake but the way it flashes out towards the end of the clip looks kinda phony. You're right about not knowin' what clips are real or not these days since the damn tech we have now could creat good ufo models. Even if I were to have filmed this and post it up people will still question its authenticity whether it's real or not.The only way anybody would believe you these days is if you shoot the craft down and try to salvage any wreckage before the damn millitary come stormin' in sayin' it's a manner of national security. I'd like to thank everyone for postin' and the two of ya who helped me out with the "lord sith's" misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes I was wondering about that big 2005 also..Didnt know what was going on and hec..Aint it great to be young, alive, confused and from Brooklyn too? I'm from there too so no flames please..

SyS

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Please DO NOT use old pictures from other threads. When I investigated complaints that you were running a hoax, it looked like a legit complaint.

PLEASE make your point much clearer.... that it "looked like this".

State that before posting a picture, okay?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
When I investigated complaints that you were running a hoax, it looked like a legit complaint.
PLEASE make your point much clearer.... that it "looked like this".
State that before posting a picture, okay?
I'd like to know who made these complaints since I stated it clearly that it was not my pic and I got the closest thing that looked similar to my encounter on the web. Whoever thought of this bein' a hoax must have not bothered to read my whole post and just looked at the pic. (sorry if I didn't state it clearly folks) I know this is what you have to do Byrd so I'd like to thank ya for tellin' me about it.
(and thanks for the 500 point deduction)

[edit on 22-7-2007 by steve-o]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join