It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Photo [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hey Fry, got your ears on son?

Sure, problem for me is, that i think, that "Dr." Payne has some serious mental issues and this is not meant to be insulting. It didn't came into my mind instantly, but as i've told in the other thread, i've spoken to my gf about his abuse claims and she pointed out, that what we see is schizophrenia caused by abuse. Unfortunately, this happens quite often with child abuse victims and when considering, that "talking to jesus" is one possible sign of schizophrenia, it just fits too well.
So, again, this is NOT meant to be insulting, but i would strongly advise the poster to immediately consult a professional.

Just sad.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Looks like ATS members pushed the good doctor too hard for
a photo, so he made one up. I hope the moderators append
this thread to his existing one here on ATS so everyone can
get the full picture of SpiritConnect.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just two posts to your credit....
.......and you are submitting outlandish claims of extraterrestial contact and submit a digital cell/mobile phone image of a transparent 'jellyfish' type e.t. spacecraft over what appears to be a paddy field.
A word of advice! Many members subscribe and submit their opinions supported with weblinks and/or images and build up a profile through these pages which lends credibility (or not) to their status in these forums.
Your recent submission of this coupled with little detail to support the image does nothing to enhance the core values of 'deny ignorance'.
Questions: Are you a rejected Raelian?
....an attention seeker?
.... delusional?
.... on medication?
.... bored?
.... wearing a strait jacket?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
this is a joke, right?

dude i agree with you 100% this is an abvious fake. no offence to the doc. but if your gonna try to fool us try harder. lol

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific Are you just trying to find an excuse for his fake picture, so you don't have to wake up from your dream or what?

Cygnific,

Of course not. I never said that I believed his picture was real. (I said "real or not," it was beautiful.) My last post was to say: If anyone were to experience something so subtle as spiritual communication, how could that possibly be proven to others?

Are his claims real? Quite possibly so. I won't doubt what he claims. But no matter what he, or any other experiencer does, it can never be proven to someone who hasn't seen it themselves. Its exhausting and pointless to even try to do so, because in the end -- it doesn't matter if he presented a thousand legit photos to everyone here, it still wouldn't be enough to prove that he actually spoke with such a being(s).

People will always attempt to find a way to dismiss these occurrence... until the day they go through it first hand.

-Mea

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

this is a joke, right?

Absolutely!!

Great quick debunking from you guys.

(Oh I wish I was a moderator,
With banning power my hair.
lalala lalala)

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Are his claims real? Quite possibly so. I won't doubt what he claims.
[edit on 20-7-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

Veritas - One of my dogs is actually a gray in disguise. We ride around the galaxy in his space ship that looks like a dog house. Do you believe me too? If not, would you believe me if I wrote a book on it, created a website and a youtube video or two about it?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Good find on the base image

... I have a pretty good idea where the "overlay" source came from, too. I'd done an avatar using this image a while back, so when I saw the Doc's post it stood out big time.

www.e2wufos.org.uk...

I just find it quite ironic that with a little manipulation [invert, color balance, transparency, and such] it lines up near perfectly.

i.e.

Hmmmm? What's up Doc?

wow... ..so busted...

I don't understand why you would post this dr? Either you thought everyone here was too stupid to see through this or you got so desperate to get people to believe you made an extremely rash decision that obliterates your credibility. Either way:

/golfclap

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Veritas - One of my dogs is actually a gray in disguise. We ride around the galaxy in his space ship that looks like a dog house. Do you believe me too? If not, would you believe me if I wrote a book on it, created a website and a youtube video or two about it?

Slo,

Who says I have to believe you?

If you were lacking in self-trust, that may be a reason to go out of your way to 'prove' this to me as a form of validation.

If, however, you believed it yourself and were fully confident in your ability to determine what you truly experienced, it shouldn't matter in the least if I believed you or not.

-Mea

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Hmmmm? What's up Doc?

Indeed.

Why hasn't this hoaxing, spammer freak been booted yet? Keeping him around for comic relief?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Exactly! I thought that knowingly posting something that is fake is a direct breach of the T&C here? Both the original images have been identified, so what possible defence is there? There are enough people out there muddying the issue of ETs and UFOs without members engaging in this highly damaging and counter-productive activity.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
BUSTED

Good lord, I've seen some poorly executed HOAXES in my time but THIS is a just pitiful.

[HOAX] tags applied and "spiritconnect" is banned for violating the TAC of this site.

Springer...

[edit on 7-20-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Why hasn't this hoaxing, spammer freak been booted yet? Keeping him around for comic relief?

I'm waiting for him to get home from school so we can see what his response is going to be - if he has the nerve to respond!

I've also been enjoying the comic relief since his first post...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the guy, all his claims are kind of messed up.

Saying that though I guess the people who we should really feel sorry for are those who actually believe his stuff. The picture was such a poor quality fake
He obviously has very little respect for the people on ATS to even try and claim this to be real.

[edit on 20/7/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
He's making the same claim on his blog where he also posted the picture with the same claim. And he's selling his book here which includes a discussion section. Since he looks about 18 years old, I wonder where and when he got his PhD?

Edit w/ more info:

Vic tells me that Fry says it's Sedona University. I looked it up. A PhD from Sedona is a year long home study course that costs $990. Everything matches what he said in his posts.

[edit on 7/20/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i made a comment to his blog but it has to be approved by the blog author before it will be posted. guess my comment will never see the light of day, shame. he has 0 comments, i wonder if he just has to deny them all.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, he can always post his 'photo' on youtube where he'll be treated like a god by that wonderfully inquisitive lot.

Sorry for the one-liner.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Man, when will the hoaxing stop? This is really sad.

What was the purpose of this? This guy just really does a lot of damage to the people out there trying to actually FIND the truth.

Maybe that was his whole purpose.

EDIT: Oh wait...I remember the story of the Nordic Yeshua and his Gray friend Gabriel on here from before. I called "hoax" then, and I guess it was a matter of time before he tripped on his own feet and proved it so.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If this guy was truly a spiritual person he would not be posting fake pictures and lying about the circumstances in which he took them.

I hope he comes back to read this thread and the excellent comments and research done by some of the esteemed members of ATS.

He then needs to reflect on the true meaning of spirituality and realize it does not include lying to and deceiving other people.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm closing this thread.

For future note to the members, let's cut out the personal snide remarks to the author of this thread.

Hoax or no hoax, we don't need a whole page of personal attacks. It would be easier to simply wait for a response than the bombardment of snap responses.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by SimonGray]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join