It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Photo [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dear Posters,

I know there has been a push for me to present some kind of evidence of my claims. This has not bothered me, but I have been asking for a physical appearance during my meditations each morning. This morning, on the drive to work, I witnessed the following object in a rice field adjacent to my car. I do not usually travel with a camera, so I took the picture on my cellphone.

img126.imageshack.us...

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

[edit on 7-20-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
this is a joke, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sorry for 1 line but i cannot resist:

ahahahahahahahah!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Quote from thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by spiritconnect
I consider myself to have been blessed by early-childhood contact with two extraterrestrial beings, Gabriel and Yeshua. Gabriel is of the tall, Nordic type of ETs, and Yeshua is of the small, gray-type of ETs. They are both extremely loving and concerned about the spiritual awakening of humanity, and they have shared their spiritual philosophy with me. They have also made it clear that everyone has the ability to communicate with their own ascended extraterrestrial guide.

This picture doesn't support your claims. Not even close.

Still I bet there are plenty of people who are willing to post you a cheque for 100 quid so they can learn your secrets to alien contact and pay 50 quid for a copy of your book.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
okay where are all the image experts, lets find out what kind of camera / phone took that pic.

Interesting that the good ole Doc even had time to put a copyight mark and his name on it

Fake or not, it is an interesting pic.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
this is a joke, right?

Whahaha

What a joke!
Sorry... not very convincing

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Dr.ok]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Photoshop, an image of a field, overlay an image of a jellyfish on a black background, apply screen mode to jellyfish layer and I think you'd get what we're looking at here

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
hmmmm... Looks a bit like:

www.tuat.ac.jp...

Why are you doing this to yourself..?

Dr.Ok

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Dr.ok]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I do not usually travel with a camera, so I took the picture on my cellphone.

How about uploading the image that came from your camera phone, then? ... instead of this altered version?

???

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yes, the "original" image would be a minimum... I "hear" Sedona "U" doesn't have a graphics department. I will add this to my "Payne" directory $piritconnect... Hey Fry, got your ears on son?

Vic

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good find on the base image

... I have a pretty good idea where the "overlay" source came from, too. I'd done an avatar using this image a while back, so when I saw the Doc's post it stood out big time.

www.e2wufos.org.uk...

I just find it quite ironic that with a little manipulation [invert, color balance, transparency, and such] it lines up near perfectly.

i.e.

Hmmmm? What's up Doc?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You need to post the original size image nit this little thumbnail Even crappy cellphone cameras are 640 by 480.

Then, all the usual supporting data. Without it, you have no chance to call this image evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Can You Say Busted?

Great work... and I think it's absolutely hiliarious that the pic he used to "overlay" was also a pic used in an avatar by our very own...

good job there "doc"

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Dear Posters,

I know there has been a push for me to present some kind of evidence of my claims.

I think we got mountains of evidence now ! LOL

Whats missing is a nordy babe and some ray guns. I promise I'll buy your dvd if you post those pics.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.ok
hmmmm... Looks a bit like:

www.tuat.ac.jp...

I think you nailed this one on the head Dr.ok!

I wonder what spiritconnect has to say about this? Is he blatantly trying to fraud ATS members?
You better defend yourself 'Dr. Paul Daniel Payne'...

[edit on 20/7/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I guess we got another hoax here...

I wonder what our doc has to say about this

Blessings,
Dr.Ok

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You've resorted to desperate measures here, 'Dr' Payne. But none more desperate and shameful than your claims that you were sexually abused as a child - claims which I have no doubt are as bogus as your photo and your ET friends.

That's a common cheap fraudsters tactic- when they aren't winning votes they play the sympathy card.

We all eagerly await your response.

Please don't tell us the Men In Black have manipulated your photo - Meier has copyrighted that excuse.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by torsion]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Spiritconnect,

Wow, real or not -- this is a beautiful picture. Expecting to see a slight blur of light above a field, I was really surprised when I saw this. Its looked to be 'formed' water. Very pretty picture.

Although, despite the pressure from skeptics here, I see no need that you should ever have to give 'proof' of anything you speak about. To ask for proof for something like what you speak of is similar to asking someone for proof that they had a dream.

Person #1: I had a beautiful dream last night!
Person #2: Well, I don't believe you even had a dream. Give me evidence if you want me to believe you. Prove it!

Not saying that dreams are not relevant, but my point is something so subtle simply can't be proven. The only proof anyone can receive is personal experience, and that doesn't happen for someone who is entirely and solely focused on physical evidence.

Just my thoughts...

-Mea

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
While watching this vid I was waiting for his mom to open the door and yell "Paul are you on that stupid internet again?"

Sounds like a pyramid scheme of some sort, definitely some sort of scheme.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

Although, despite the pressure from skeptics here, I see no need that you should ever have to give 'proof' of anything you speak about. To ask for proof for something like what you speak of is similar to asking someone for proof that they had a dream.

Person #1: I had a beautiful dream last night!
Person #2: Well, I don't believe you even had a dream. Give me evidence if you want me to believe you. Prove it!

Are you just trying to find an excuse for his fake picture, so you don't have to wake up from your dream or what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join