It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien psi abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I would like to know if anyone came across any information on alien psi abilities, for example i read that billy mier had a alien female contact that had a accident or something and would take about 70 years for her to be back to normal with all of her memories and psi abilities. I have read that the grays can control your mind sometimes, and that most of the aliens are telepathic. But what can they do have there been any accounts or is there information on the net...heck anything will do, i just want to know if there are some people that have said or were told that aliens can use tk and move things like cars around, or fly, or teleport with their minds, maybe even heal...anything anyone???

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I met a guy one time while living in Sedona. I was the care taker of a center called Beyond Beyond.
One afternoon I walked into the building and was surprised to see a guy sitting in the main room alone. After meeting him and accepting him based on the fact he was about the best looking guy Id seen in a life time and had an air of complete comfort in himself and dignity we sat and began to talk.
I do not remember the entire meeting, but with out going into all of it right now he admitted that he had taken this body a few months before and was a little put off that it was in such poor shape. He began doing some yoga type stretches that would have rivaled any professional.
Humm, I was satisfied to just sit with him, but he assumed that I would have questions for him. I felt almost intimidated by his presence which is uncharacteristic. He told me that he was here to meet a woman. That he needed to talk to her about something very important.
He said that where he came from they did not respect earthlings very much at all. He had the attitude at times as if he was irritated by even having to be here himself, from the next dimensional realm. He was not looking forward to humans sliding into his reality but knew that it was coming in the near future. I asked him why? and he described a scenario of people from the lower astrals sliding into this one at the time of the shift that did NOT sound appealing for those that do not make the shift into the next dimensional level.
At the point where I began and I mean began to think this could be a hoaxer, he said not to begin distrust, he was not from a place where that was even necessary.
Ok so he asks me if I would like to see him create sounds from another dimension. I of course said yes. He began to stretch and relax and sitting in a lotus posture he went into a sort of silent meditation. The sound began from the depths of his being and rang out like music of the Angels. It was a tone rather than a hum or anything earthly. The sound kept coming and getting stronger at times and more relaxed at others. This went on without him taking a breath for several minutes.
I was just beginning to feel apprehensive of the situation and he came out of it laughing. He said thank you that he hadn't taken time to do that in a while. I have to say I not only heard the sound, music, tone, I felt it. This is where I will stop for now as it is an answer to your question about special abilities from alien life forms.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ive seen a video of a guy that went into an alien base (he was in the military or something) btw the alien base was on earth and they opened it up to see what was inside i guess. He said when he descended into the base he came face to face with a rather tall alien gray guy. This alien was hostile and he said it waved its arm around its chest in a strange fashion and it shot out like a blue bolt of lighting that severely burned him. The alien was later shot and the man taken out of the base. It sounds kinda funny but im pretty shure it was true or at least credible.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Through a strange coming together of coincidences (too long to explain) I met some abductees. We had a long conversation at my house and when they left I started to get pulled out of body by the hands & arms. I was totally awake and had just switched on the TV and sat down. It was only by mentally "holding on" that I managed to stay in control of where I was. It lasted a good fifteen minutes and wasn't a hallucination.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sheeze, I cant believe that this thread died after one post? I bear my soul in someone elses thread and they dont even bother to comment... Humm, Its one thing to be new to the forum and start a bunch of threads your not willing to manage (it can be very time consuming), but to just ignore your posters? Perhaps you went on vacation or something? Let me know.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Sheeze, I cant believe that this thread died after one post? I bear my soul in someone elses thread and they dont even bother to comment... Humm, Its one thing to be new to the forum and start a bunch of threads your not willing to manage (it can be very time consuming), but to just ignore your posters? Perhaps you went on vacation or something? Let me know.

to tell you the truth i am on vacation and it is summer time, so it is kind of hard but i try when i get a computer...yea sry about that

anyway i was reading something called the lacerta files, which is about a alien reptoid that comes to the surface and has a interview with a human. She gives him the histroy of the planet and that we were seeded by another race. She said that we have been blocked from the use of paranormal powers and that ignorance is precoded into our brain. She also said that the paranormal realm is called the feildrum, its sort of like a dimension that exists with all dimensions and you can do anything. So she said that is how aliens learn to do tk, and telepathy. but she also said that there was a race that evolved over billions of years, this race became godly and mastered the paranormal realm or whatever. They became so powerful that one of them could destroy and entire civilization with just one thought. but she said they were good guys.

www.luisprada.com...

[edit on 20-7-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You bet interesting interviews. Although they seemed familiar I think the first time I read them was on my favorite site Subversive element. If you are just now discovering that level of information I tell you that is one of the best sites I have ever found on the net. Glad to hear you are vacationing! You were not ignoring us
I think I like you ATSguy, next time take me with you ok?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Maybe its because many people here just ignore threads that start with

"I would like to know if anyone came across any information on alien psi abilities"

First, provide incontrovertible proof that there are aliens here on earth.
Once that is done then you can begin postulating about their PSI abilities.

But up to this evening, as far as I know, there isnt a shred of verifiable evidence that aliens are living here on earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I agree with Chorlton.

No evidence of aliens, hence no psi abilities.

Now, if we want to wander the realm of "what if",
sure. They have psi abilities.
Some wear capes.
Others wear bowler hats and carry umbrellas.

Rather difficult to pose a question about non-
existant beings.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wow antar your first story was really neat i never heard of alien possessed people before. first i'd like to know what is beyond beyond? then id like to know if you ever followed this dude or tryed to ask about him from other people? i think i would let an alien take over my body providing he give it back and in better shape "like you said" and took good care of my family. i'd also request to know all that went on. but id do it for the bod for sure. as far as the questions about aliens i'd be more interested about our own special abilities. supposedly there are people with psychic supernatural abilities. so an advanced race would possibly understand it better i guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Actually the ability for telepathy isn't too far off for humans... though rather than some mystical form of telepathy of which the mechanics elude us, it would be more of a technological breakthrough.

Imagine our bodies (and brains) filled with nanites that can communicate with many other nanites external from our bodies. Aliens could be using the same kind of tech for all we know.

Though abduction experiences often attribute paralyzing effects from the Greys, similar to the powerful sonar in which Dolphins emit (and can also paralyze with). They may just be communicating through a type of sound wave which we can't hear.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Chorlton, I understand how you feel about having proof first. Yet don't think for a minute that ATS is devoid of people that do.

Lex, I wish when you had been searching area 51, you would have been invited for a tour.

Kruel, Nanobothuman hybrids? Cool.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You bet interesting interviews. Although they seemed familiar I think the first time I read them was on my favorite site Subversive element. If you are just now discovering that level of information I tell you that is one of the best sites I have ever found on the net. Glad to hear you are vacationing! You were not ignoring us
I think I like you ATSguy, next time take me with you ok?

Nah i read that article a long long time ago but i stumbled on it again and it just giggled my memory. i have seen that subversive element site before but i mainly go to ufo.whipnet.org... it has mainly the same articles and stuff, but it looks cool...lol, oh and thanks this summer is not as good as the last ones but what ya gonna do, and ofcourse you can come along.

Also i dont really know how many times i have to say it, but ofcourse there is no prove of ets...but lets just say that half of this stuff is real ( i do belive in them duhhhhh), so we can make a speculation on how vast there powers are...lol

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The next thing i found was very interesting, it is coming from a guy called branton who is widely known in the mauntalk ufo community. Honestly what i read, wow, it would be cool and if it is its kind of great knowing that humans are or can be one of the most powerful races in the entire universe. Maybe this is what you td were talking about when you said that when we do go to the stars with the rest of the alien races that we are revered as special because of something that we can do that none of them could do before.

THE METAGENE FACTOR: The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race [especially on planet earth], until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. (Apparently a latent self-preservation 'gene' capable of producing seemingly 'superhuman' abilities in earth humans during times of extreme stress or crisis. - Branton)

That's an energochemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the Metagene takes the source of biostress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energoresponse into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal's action is the adrenaline. The Metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power [for better or worse].

The main interest of the Aliens, especially the Grays, is to understand and control the Metagene for their own race. They try to do this using Biological Experiments to make Hybrids from both humans and aliens. They believe perhaps the MEN FROM PLANET EARTH ARE THE DEADLIEST CREATURES IN THE UNIVERSE. Because ONLY on Earth people are apparently capable of generating the Metagene Factor, which means Natural Psionics ability, "Real Power" (Note: Power for good OR evil, you might say. One of the reasons that humans on earth are being controlled/harnessed as is the case with the Nazi-NSA-Military-Industrial space forces, or DENIED advanced interplanetary technology as in the case of those who have NOT been brought under their control, is simply because the aliens -- especially the malevolents -- are terrified that if a FREE non-collectivist human society from earth gets a foothold in space, then they/we would pose a deadly threat to their alien agendas of conquest and manipulation throughout the galaxy. This is why they are INTENT on taming or harnessing the Metagene factor as they have done with the fascist forces based in Antarctica via massive mind control, so that these forces can be channeled as 'human shields' or 'warriors' to fight their battles in space against interstellar cultures who would otherwise resist the activities of the draconian collective. We must DEMAND from the Military-Industrial complex which has been built with OUR tax dollars -- and which is being deeply influenced by alien/fascist forces -- that they CEASE from selling-us-out, and share their interplanetary technology with the rest of us, so that we as a whole can access the stars rather than just a core of super-wealthy and alien-controlled 'elite'. If we as a Constitutional Republic [and Congress] rightfully take overt control of whatever space projects have and are being financed BY OUR TAX DOLLARS, then the open space policy and public conscience itself will prevent these space forces from engaging in any unjustified military actions against peaceful worlds that would defy the foundational ethics of the U.S. Constitution on the one hand; or will prevent us from allying ourselves with any exploitative and manipulative alien force on the other hand. - Branton).

The principle races in the Universe are psychologically the same. The pure cold logic is a normal order to most important races. Basic sameness makes for predictability and security, the enemy one knows, are the ones you can guard against. This is not the case with [unpredictable] mankind.

While most are uniformly human, some [many more, apparently, than anyone had dreamed] possess a latent tendency towards super humanity, Natural Psionic Abilities. That in itself could prove dangerous for any idea of Alien domination on Earth.

(Note: for instance, some Terrans have the ability to 'scan' the UPF or universal psionic field with their superconscious minds via projecting and focusing their 'magnetic' body at various levels on a conscious or unconscious basis, and any subjective 'danger' that is detected through this process is converted to consciousness via 'intuition'. This might be compared with 'remote viewing', which is simply the human brains' ability to 'tune-in-to' and 'ride' the Universal Psionic Field or the 'Flowline' like a biochemical radio receiver scanning the psionic 'air' waves -- and psionic-waves ARE a tangible energy-form that can be measured just as radio waves can. The electro-magneto-gravitic 'grid' of any planet, and supposedly the EMG fields which connect the planets and stars at a subtle level, serve as the energy 'web' in which thought forms are trapped and contained. Humans are multi-dimensional beings and therefore have the ability to perceive the vast 'reservoirs' of thought forms within these interstellar grids on an intuitive level, for instance when they are dreaming. During the dream-state the brain operates on a lower frequency -- and what we might call psionic LONG waves are produced which can reach out and connect with others 'long' waves on the same frequency, or connect with the psionic field itself and observe the 'psychic atmosphere' resident within any certain area through tapping-in to the reservoir of 'thought forms' there. This would explain why people often have 'vivid' dreams near high energy grid areas, simply because these areas tend to 'trap' more thought form, psionic or psychic energy residue than do other areas. Also astral, human or animal lifeforms which have become 'trapped' within these psionic energy grids by encountering powerful EMG zones like that which exists in the Bermuda Triangle area -- essentially having entered into or become part of a "world of thought forms", a dimension density where events and objects are more 'fluid' than they are in the 3rd dimension -- might be contacted, for better OR worse, while in the 'dream' state. Not ALL of the 'beings' or even 'dreamscapes' that one encounters within the dream-state are the exclusive products of ones own subconscious mind. - Branton)

By coupling mankind's inherent belligerence with the fact of the Metagene affect, each human is unique and Earth becomes a spawning ground for an unpredictable super-race, "if we have the chance". Others have already demonstrated an awareness of Man's Potential [throughout] human history. This is because the Aliens are here to try to CONTROL Earthlings before WE dominate THEM, and they want our most important secret: THE METAGENE FACTOR, which is the Aliens' only hope.

groups.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

join