It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sytima
Why would anyone attack/invade Earth, anyway? Is there something particularly valuable on this planet that I wasn't informed about? I don't think so.

I believe attacking this planet would be a loss of resources rather than a benefit. Then again, someone could do it for sentimental reasons.

What are ya tryin' to say , that Earth has nothing of value, we're the only planet in this system that can substain life . Ain't that something of value ??

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lachlan

And then she remembered, jesus, It's 12 PM Wednesday, and i havn't i been smoking peyote since thursday...
Pretty funny
, but try to stay on topic !!!! (just kiddin' )

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here, well I've been visiting for a while but I'm a newly registered user. I just read this whole thread (whoa 20 pages) Interesting and amusing to read everyone's different ideas. Personally I believe 2012 to mark a stellar event rather than an invasion, and that it marks the end of a great "cycle" as opposed to the end of the existance of the human species. But I'm not here to bash anyone's beliefs or theories. I'm not very experienced at using websites such as this that require links to sources of information, however just from reading other posts here on ATS I suspect many members here are aware of the great cycles of our solar system and our galaxy and the signifigance of Dec. 21, 2012. As far as an alien invasion to occur on or near that date, I guess only time will tell. I'm a huge fan of these hypothetical discussions, and if no invasion or even 'first official contact' takes place during my life time, I'll still be glad to be alive during a time of 'celestial happenings'...I love to experience eclipses and even though I had no means of witnessing it with my eyes, I'm glad I was alive to experience the planetary allignment on May 5th, 2005. It just gives me a feeling of something taking place on a grander scale and really fuels the imagination. I am curious as to if other cultures believed 2012 to be of importance?...Great thread

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cynical572

Thanks for sayin' that about my thread
, to this day it's still one of my best threads because of the different points of views and meanings for 12/21/12. Nobody truely knows what's gonna occur 'cause we haven't passed that date yet, unless some time traveler crashes over here and spills the beans, hope to hear more from ya !!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All these deadline things were common in human history. These apocalyptic fears are nothing but representaions of basic fears. Human mind works with some patterns (of course changable through history).
Example: An ancient tablet found in Greece. Tablet was about morality. A sentence was exactly like this: "Todays youth has no moral value. Our society is gonna dissolve". Such thoughts repeats themselves.
So, in my opinion, there will be nothing in 2012. On the other hand, I believe, such deadlines or mass hysteria is an effective tool for system, because people forget to contemplate and handle on the very real issues of the world.
Off topic: I saw today an ufo. It was bright white, and had a round shape. moving against the wind, and it was very high. I am sure it wasnt a baloon. I ran to get my cellphone, but it flies behind the clouds. Any idea??

[edit on 5-9-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Perhaps its simple as bacteria which is why they can only watch for so long.
even a suit will have bacteria attach and spread.Even with precautions such as delousing rooms.

Another thing is if there watching they must know a land battle would be impossable to take over in gun battles.Infinetry even with our less tech then what they have,We still pose a viable threat. And slavery would not be an easy task.

Sure they can have air but does no good without troops on the ground which can not because of bacteria and viral issues.

Just one theory.

As far as planet X or Tiamet the suns twin appearing in 2012 and cause major gravity issues. this is only 5 years away. This planet would be close enough to see by now and would be in our solar system now.

So i doubt that event will occur either.

As far as them taking Water Plants Dirt sea Water Animals.
We cant stop them from any of that.

A ship can dock into the lower atmosphere and suck air water and other compounds all day.

And dont need to go to war over.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Why kill a people who are not a lot more developed than mules?

We don't get along, the most powerful nation, USA's prez is being ridiculed by it's own people everyday even though he won the democratic election. Most of us have absurd and illogical thoughts and easily scared/ persuaded (global warming, 9/11 is fake, and don't forget my all time fave: Osama bin ladin is a hero!) These already exhibit the mental degradation of a low-tech civilization, it's barely worth the ammo, effort and time.

It will be like killing a dying dog, no fun.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I didn't read this entire thing as it's so long so forgive me if someone has already said this, but this is what I think.

As far as 2012 being the big war time between us an the aliens..I don't know about that.

Although I have read books and theories about "Planet X" will be arriving between 2008 and 2012 and it will cause Earth to basically self destuct persay. Lots of really really horrible weather killing off the majority of the population (I'm talking billions here, 90% of all humanity perishing).

I've also read that Planet X has our ancestral Winged Angel-like people and we will reunite with them and what-not. That I'm not so sure about either.

Recently I've been reading some books about "alien" people and they talk about many kinds that are actually living in subterrainean cities on earth, and actually originated here from ancient grecian, indian, ejyptian and mayam civilizations. The books speak of these so called Nordics that the way they describe them they sound like beautiful German people haha. Tall, blonde haired blue eyes. They look human but they have very advanced civilizations.

Most of this is centered around Death Valley aka the vast deserts in southern California. Even native indians have legends of seeing flying ships and "beings" walking up the cliffsides into entrances in the cliffsides of the desert valleys.

It also speaks of the US government working with these "Nordics" to gain technology to fight against some of the other alien races living in other portions of the world. There's reptillian, insectoid, and what are known as "Grays" living elsewhere in the world that are not from earth, but they do dwell here. Apparently we have some giant electromagnetic triangles situated in the mountains of southren California that somehow disrupt the technology that the other alien species use to fly their aircraft preventing them from bringing in more and more "reinforcements" you could say.

Basically these alien races were fighting against each other and we're just sort of in the middle. There was something in th ebook and I apologize I can't remember the exact words, but it was something along the lines of "These malevolent alien beings must think lowly of the human race as they have just left us alone as if we are not worth the time to destroy because if they wanted to, they could do it before we even knew what was going on"

I'm not sure how much of all the stuff I read I beleive, but I'm very interested in this kind of thing and just reading about the unknown intrigues me. Who am I to say what does and doesn't exist, but I for one beleive with all my soul that there ARE other forms of intelligent life out there (or here). Some are there to help us and others are there to destroy us, just like some of the people within our own species are.

And as for 2012 being the year the war starts, personally. I don't think so, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by naossoan]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have to agree with king on this one. If such a scenario did/does occur, humanity will no doubt be the ones to initiate the conflict. These "saucers" have been in our skies for ages, nothing has happened.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

That's right. They have evasive and on self-defense mode at times, shutting down weapon system, but that's far from been aggressive.
In fact, If i was them, I would have wiped this place clean, planet earth is packed with idiots. Reset everything and let it go from a fresh start.

Thank god, their spiritual development followed their technology, Unlike earthlings, they understand what is happening here, and they are very patient.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I really don't think an alien-human war will ever take place. I'm not saying I don't believe that something out there exists, a lifeform different than ours. I just think the idea sounds rather preposterous and unrealistic, no offense or anything. I'm also not a very firm believer in 2012, I don't think that dates or specific times mean jack. Time was invented by humans as a way to keep better organization in our lives, in the real universe (I feel) time does not exist or is it essential to the existence of the universe. Maybe I'm not as in-depth with nature as I feel I am, but I don't believe in astrology or that type of stuff. I'd also like to point out that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 nor did they ever predict doomsday or "the end". Simply put, in 2012 their calendar just starts another cycle (or 'baktun' I think they called it); it's basically the same thing that happens to our Gregorian calendar every December 31/January 1 (only it's about 26,000 times longer.) Those are just my thoughts, while I do believe in aliens and I do believe the Mayans were smart people; I don't see how the two subjects are relevant to one another or the end of the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Is that an election year.

What are you planning for.

No Alien will ever be elected President, except by force... or rigged election.

The truth on UFOs

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why does it have to be war? And why does it have to "conveniently" 2012, when all of this other "predicted" garbage is supposed to happen?

I guess I'll never understand..

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lepracornman

The human covert group or cabal to use the proper name needs constant conflict in order to keep the war industry pumping weapons and bullets and missiles.

If you noticed, ever since the dawn of time, we have been in constant conflict, and most of it was kept going to sell weapons. You will also notice that some of the contractors in Iraq for example are making a load of money.

Just to give you an example. Delivery of 8 trucks of fuel cost the citizen of the US 27million dollars, between Koweit and Iraq, when normally, such convoy would cost only 10000$. Go figure.

So the next step for "Them" is a threat from meteors, so they can build space based weapon system. Which is completely stupid.
And finally, the last card, like Carol Rosin would say, is the ET card.
We will be asked to support more weapons in space to defend against ETs. Another staged scenario, completely based on a lie, to spend these trillions of $...

ETD

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think the reptilians (and possibly greys) have already basicly taken over, and people just don't realize it. I'm not saying all politicians are shapeshifters or anything, just that there is evidence of reptilian-type thinking in the government. Brainwashing. The need to control and enslave others.

If the "aliens" wanted to compleatly take over, I doubt they would have to use an execesive amount of violence to do it since humans have become such wimps. Just the way people have been tricked into accepting things such as Homeland Security and the Real ID Act thinking they will keep them safe from terrorists, it wouldn't surprise me if they would gladly welcome the "aliens" if all they did was say they would "protect" us, maybe from another alien race that was really in on the plan too. It seems like people have become willing to be enslaved by anything in the name of "security."

Don't know for sure about the 2012 date, but it sure sounds right considering whats been going on lately. I hope there is still some other people out there who would resist the invaders, but I doubt there will be enough.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakeslayer
I think the reptilians (and possibly greys) have already basicly taken over, and people just don't realize it. I'm not saying all politicians are shapeshifters or anything, just that there is evidence of reptilian-type thinking in the government. Brainwashing. The need to control and enslave others.
You could be right on that Mr. Snakeslayer, in my opinion politicians are just puppets to the guys in charge of the "illuminati" which is then under the control of these alien beings. The government loves to brainwash it's people with dis-info so that ya won't know which stuff is true, in terms of aliens/ufos .

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I've started this thread to see if anyone speculates 2012 being the year of alien contact or conflict with these beings. Everything ends up being false whether it was the 2000 scare or other prophecies claimed by others over the years. I'd like to get my fellow ATS members' opinions on what may occur or if it's all just nonsense.

This will be the historic false flag (Harp Halographic Technology - Project Bluebeam) that will go on for YEARS. This event will finally be the final nail in the coffin to destroy massive lives (to fulfill their 90% human killing quota) and also get the entire world fighting on the same side against the aliens.

HUMAN VS ALIENS will unite the earth.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by leafer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
2012 is an election year, a year without aliens as any other year.

You have billions and billions of chances for Alien life, the same chances
against ever meeting one... much less with any capability greater than ours.

Here is why I think there is so much concern about Alien life:

The human pilots fear that if they can fly the craft, then other humans or
Aliens from far away can do the same.

For their own paranoid concerns, they think that the billions and billions of
super fast star craft might catch up with them.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My $0.02 After reading through about 50% of this thread (sorry I just didnt have the time to read the middle pages), I feel its time to throw mine in. My theory is based on absolutely nothing but a whimsical fantasy but I always felt that in 2012, the political situation between the US and the middle east will break into an all out war as tensions rise and factions join together (Iran, whats left of Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc etc). By this time Iran will have operational nukes. Iran will instigate an atomic war with the US by firing off a few of these nukes aimed right at us. Upon watching this unfold the US retaliates firing off their own nukes basically causing a potential nuclear holcaust. This is when ETs will disclose themselves, but not for the benefit of humans, rather for the benefit of mother earth and destroy all these nukes en route, then leave without ever stepping foot out of their UFO or saying one word to us. It goes without saying this leads to a mass public sighting and hopefully some sort of disclosure from the government. Thats what I always thought would happen on 2012, I dont know if anyone shares a similar opinion and if a simialr one was posted and missed by me then I apologize

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by impactstyles
This is when ETs will disclose themselves, but not for the benefit of humans, rather for the benefit of mother earth and destroy all these nukes en route, then leave without ever stepping foot out of their UFO or saying one word to us. It goes without saying this leads to a mass public sighting and hopefully some sort of disclosure from the government. Thats what I always thought would happen on 2012, I dont know if anyone shares a similar opinion and if a simialr one was posted and missed by me then I apologize
It's alright if ya didn't read the whole thread, it's too darn long to go through in one siting, in my opinion they're gonna make a mass appearence , whether it's staged or not we'll have to wait and see, these alien beings are already in the same boat with the secret government , the government has met these beings several times during the last 60 years . It's hard to believe in what documents are real or false 'cause nobody has this stuff set in stone as being 100% true. Thanks for stopin' by and I hope ya come back to disscuss more stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

You are deeply mistaken on that.
They have nothing to do with the government, they have nothing to do with our military.
Now, instead of spitting out this nonsense speculation. Why don't you stick to facts?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join