It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
odds are they will be using that tech. for scientific research not violence. So don't lose any sleep over the 2012 thing, its just another calander year.

What people should be worried about is the direction our countries are heading not aliens.
But what if there's some hostile race similar to ours who really doesn't use their technology for peace , only for means of taking over or creating some new biological desease to end others lives.What would become of us , being slaves or used for mating purposes(which I don't mind doin'
) , or would we just get along with each other like some fairy tale. It's all speculation which drives us ATS members wild.
As for the last part of your quote I think you're right, since most of our news networks talk about celebs rather than post what's really happenin' around the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As described from the alien communication contacts themselves, humans have the ability and are a threat to destroy this planet. The absolute best weapons that humans have are considered tinker toys to the aliens. I believe all UFO crashes were preplanned by either the aliens, government, or both.
Based upon some creditable sources, the "Photon Belt" is expected to effect this area of space(Earth, planets, moon, and the Sun) around that time(2012).
It reminds me of that specific time predicted in the book of Revelation in The Bible when the Sun is darkened and the moon turns to blood.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Alien war? Don't think so. Why would they wait to attack until we've polluted the planet? Plus, they've been around since recorded history, why 2012? They come and go as they please now.

End of world 2012? You're right about 2000 and all the other "end of world" dates. Come and go every time.

I think the end of man, or anything similar, will be at the hand of man and not aliens. Will they save us from ourselves? They never have in the past, so why now?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
As described from the alien communication contacts themselves, humans have the ability and are a threat to destroy this planet. The absolute best weapons that humans have are considered tinker toys to the aliens. I believe all UFO crashes were preplanned by either the aliens, government, or both.
I truely think that us humans will never be helped by aliens or anything depicted in the bible, in the end it really is only us humans who can save ourselves. If anything goes accordin' to the bible then we should be expectin' some sort of anti-christ coming soon whether he's of alien origin I don't know. It'll be funny if it were to occur like the movie When Mars Attacks with all their freaky languages and weapons.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My take is that if they have the technology to get to Earth, with hostile intentions, then there will not be a war. They'll come in, do the deed, take what they came for, and it's a done deal.

As far as 2012 is concerned, I really think it's nothing more than Y2K.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry, double post somehow.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I read here once upon a time that there was supposed to be a galactic alignement of major proportions. The planets, the sun, the milky way. I think this may be the only major event that could have been forseen by the mayans. It's rather easy to think that the whole earth will fall into chaos because the future is the ultimate dark hallway with death inevitably being the locked doorway at the end.

The mayan calander was amazingly accurate astrologically, predicting every major even down to the comets, so why would it stand to differ that a planet shift or alignment not be the cause of their concern? Nowhere I've read do the mayans say it's doomsday, only the end.

You have the end of your lunchbreak, the end of a workout, the end of your pizza, but there will always be another one tommorow. I say look forward to it, and laugh at all those obsessed with doomsday, just as we did in 99,2000 and 2012.

I personally hope that aliens do drop by publically for a visit, cause girls in the US now are starting to get really "princessy".

I need someone new to talk to.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

If anything goes accordin' to the bible then we should be expectin' some sort of anti-christ coming soon whether he's of alien origin I don't know.

Well, religions have similiar predictions to them and think some type of world controling figure is one of them.

I hate to say it, but there are major problems about the direction of this planet that are beyond just one country's control to fix. Also, I believe the biggest problem we really have is that the governmental bodies in charge have secret agendas that do not line up with the planet's best interest.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
I personally hope that aliens do drop by publically for a visit, cause girls in the US now are starting to get really "princessy".
I need someone new to talk to.
Yeah man I know about it , I don't wanna get into too much details or go off topic but some of these girls are actin' that way .That's why I said earlier if these aliens were to show up they better not offer any mating/breedin' stuff to us 'cause I'll be the first in line to get me some female alien(you know the rest), anyway thanks for your posts and your 2 post mishap.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Starwatcher, you are certainly true about being concerned about the direction of the countries in this world. I suspect any intervention by any "alien" civilization, if there are any, which I personally believe there are, would be a blessing rather than a curse.

I look at the world today and think, "Geez, maybe something drastic does need to happen." I hate to think that way, but, have you picked up the paper lately?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Will they save us from ourselves? They never have in the past, so why now?

When have we ever destroyed the world and all of humanity in the past? We haven't as far as I know. ... Of course they don't get involved in our petty conflicts; however, I don't think they are going to idly abide man destroying the whole planet and possibly this sector of the galaxy...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't know if it will be contact or something else that will be world changing. But something is happening because I can hear it and feel it coming. I started to hear a ringing about 20 years ago and it keeps getting more intense and more defined all the time though very slowly. It's not the usually tinnitus but a series of noises along with the same dreams of aloneness and desperation. It's about being alone and though everything seems the same under it all it's not at all the same. But I never get to put it all together before waking. In the mid 70's three of us had an experience in a small midwestern central Iowa town. We were approached from a block away by a figure that glowed. Not from a light but from an internal glow like he or it was a fluorescent light source. As it moved towards us we were going towards it when it started to yell at us in a high pitched voice that we certainly couldn't understand and as we got nearer it turned and ran under the bridge and a bright light shot out from under the bridge and the ball of light went up the creek bed and out of sight in a flash. We told a fvew people who dismissed us and we let it go. But it did happen and I will never forget it or deny it. My point is could the noises and the way the earth is changing as in global warming and possible polarity changes be connected to 12/21/12. When things change they release power and vibration. But is it possible some of us can feel or hear these changes? I really believe 12/21/12 will be either the end or the beginning. Maybe first contact with aliens, maybe at 11:11 on 12/21/12 the last fire on what was Earth will burn out or the last human left on the planet will take his or her last breath. I don't know but it feels like something is happening and I know or at least I am sure I'm not the only one who can hear and feel it. Am I?

Sid

[edit on 17-7-2007 by NibiruRising]

[edit on 17-7-2007 by NibiruRising]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Niburu, that is funny, because I "hear" noises as well. while not all of the time, occasionally I will hear like a humming noise... It's weird because a lot of times, the people around me can't seem to hear it. I also had an experience one time in a graveyard that removed all doubt in my mind about there being a God or "Creator." It was something similar to what you experienced, but not exactly. I don't talk about here on this site, with exceptions to one member, via, U2U, because I don't desire to be labeled a "nut" here at ATS.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As far as IF, an attack will occur, no clue. Over the past several years, strange coincidences have been happening to me. Mostly dealing with numbers. (Yes, I do work with numbers. This would play a huge part of it).

For instance, I went the other day to register my new car at the DMV. I was asked to write down my mileage. I couldn't remember so I jotted down what I thought was close (1188, this is what I thought I remember seeing). Mind you, one would think to just put down an even number like (1000) since it doesn't have to be perfect. But that's the number that popped in my head so I wrote it down. I pay it no mind, get back in my car, run some errands, go back to work. I leave work and I pull up in the drive way and happen to look at the odometer, it says exactly 1188. Go figure.

It's not shocking to me anymore because it happens like this almost once a day in some kind of way. Yes, I said I work with numbers, but this just seems beyond coincidence. Same thing happens with the time 12:34 or number 1234. It appears in more ways than it can seem possible. Coincidence, yes, but strange none the less.

I've also experienced more and more disturbing dreams of aliens attacking and nuclear explosions going off in the distance with me standing in a wheat field or tall grass where I can see the shock wave coming. Very freaky. The nuke dream is usually somewhat the same. The alien dreams are most of the time a little different from each other. Some are the same ones. In early 2003, the night before we lost Columbia over the U.S., I had a dream of a space shuttle exploding over the town I live in as it was on approach, landing at our little airport. The shuttle was a little different looking but in my dream I knew it was the shuttle. The next day was a shock.

I don't have those types of "dream comes true" often, but I have had them. The point behind my whole post is that, yes, I can chalk all of these strange happenings to me "coincidence," but they sure do happen enough to make it seem like something's up. Like I said, it seemed like this started several years ago and it feels like to me something's on the horizon. Good or bad? I don't know. Dreams are just dreams and seeing numbers is just seeing numbers. Spooky, yes.

Do I think something's going to happen by 2012? From the strange things that's been happening to me, I think something is going to happen. I just hope that it doesn't turn out like my dreams.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
aww gawwd ...

Whilst lying here half cut and reading all the posts on this thread i think to myself ... hmmm why would any species travel sooo many light years just to come here and observe or "save us" ? it's our mess , we should sort it out ourselves ! Its more like flippin laugh at us !! but there has to be a reason if they are here or on the way , doesnt there??

malevolent or not the reason can only be for the future of their species not for us mere homo sapiens.

Who are we ? what are we? why are we so bloody arrogant that we think we need saving? we could be the ants nest in their garden ! stop n watch for a while then muhahahaha take that you lil buggers!!

2012 ?? its a date! The bloke who started the Mayan calender got right cheesed off wiv the boss and went home and 2012 was the last entry ... who knows! i dont and does anyone really...??

And if Aliens did land here and pop in for a beer , Well , just make em welcome if they dont like it well they know what they can do ! Fry us and take whats left of this planet , huh , not a lot then !!

rgds
Git

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It was something similar to what you experienced, but not exactly. I don't talk about here on this site, with exceptions to one member, via, U2U, because I don't desire to be labeled a "nut" here at ATS.

I know how ya feel man , I had gotten into trouble by postin' some stuff that should have been kept to myself, mainly of predictions and alien encounter stuff. I didn't want to be labeled a looney/nut or whatever term that's similar in meaning. That is why I sticked outta that stuff and focused on other topics, thanks for your tale.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
They can call me what they want, like I said I will never deny what I saw that night. It happen exactly like I said it did. I took a girlfriend who doubted it to one of the guys house who was there that night. This was 7 or 8 years later and she knew I hadn't been back to that town since I left in 76 and hadn't had any contact with him either. We drove 80 or so miles at 1:30am and got him out of bed still in bandages from a car falling on his head and he told her damn near word for word the same story and as my skin crawled listening to him tell her, her hand slipped into mine and I knew she believed me. I haven't seen him since that night but if you ever run into him he'll tell you the story almost exactly like I did because it's the truth and you don't have to try to remember the truth like you do a lie, you just remember because it is the truth.

"None are so blind as those who refuse to see"

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I wonder how the Aztec was able to come up with that calendar. Not at all implying that it could be of exterestrial importance, but they had some pretty amazing ways of predicting the movements of the stars millenia before it happened.
As for the topic, if aliens came they could be peaceful or they could just want to bleed the planet dry. Technilogical superiority doesn't actually mean they are superior. In fact they could be weak to something simplistic. Hey maybe our slew of virii and diseases keeps them from coming here en masse.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Intresting. Start a war with us?
would love to see this happen.

I don't know if anyone else does but for some reason I often feel like "we" are living the end of the world and it will all end in our lifetime.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
. In early 2003, the night before we lost Columbia over the U.S., I had a dream of a space shuttle exploding over the town I live in as it was on approach, landing at our little airport. The shuttle was a little different looking but in my dream I knew it was the shuttle. The next day was a shock.
I had a similar dream not too long ago of a huge piece of machinery or an engine about 200 ft in length that came down from the sky . I don't know what it was but it had lots of pipes/tubes hangin' out of it and most of the stuff seemed to look like gold or something made from NASA whatever it was made an impact zone/wave similar to an atomic bomb which had demolished everything around it, it was scary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join