It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do if...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
When we find ourselves in extraordinary or unusual situations, we have to make decisions that could impact the rest of our lives. The goal of this thread is to determine, what, if anything are your options should you find yourself confronted with the worst.

I'm proposing a few broad scenerios to start. You may fill in the specifics. Respond to one or any that you'd like. After we determine a few key options from each of these scenerios, then we can come up with others. Some of the situations are paranormal, others more, mundane.

If any fellow members should have the misfortune of experiencing something similar, hopefully, the conclusions we reach will provide them with some information that could help them.

Please take this thread seriously. My intention is to provide information that could be helpful. Please be concise as possible so that the information is easier to remember.

Now, the scenerios:

Scenerio 1: You awaken from sleep to find your bedroom being filled with strange light. You see the familiar "grey" silhouette. What do you do? Is there anything you can do?

Scenerio 2: You've been abducted before, but want this to stop. You have all the time in the world to prepare. How do you protect yourself from being taken again?

Scenerio 3: You're outdoors. In the distance you see a creature that you cannot indentify. It looks like nothing you've ever seen before. You believe it could be a crypto critter. What do you do?

Scenerio 4: You're outdoors, and said critter has found you before you took notice and now it is approaching in a threatening manner. You are in it's territory. What do you do?

Scenerio 5: A member of your household is reporting seeing strange figures at night. Things are moving by themselves. Scratches may be appearing on their body. What do you do?

Scenerio 6: A member of your household is no longer acting like themselves. They speak in an unknown language, are violent, and unnaturally strong. They seem to be possessed. What can be done?

And now, to finish, some more mundane questions.

Scenerio 7: A person that appears to be a police officer, or other figure of similar authority has you cornered. You have down nothing wrong, yet they are making odd demands, and you feel at risk for your safety. What do you do?

Scenerio 8: Your government is granting emergency powers to an executive officer. History shows this never works out well for the country at large. What do you do?

Scenerio 9: You find yourself caught in the aftermath of a natural disaster. It hit, and, but it may not be entirely over, presumably, the threat is not over. What do you do?

Scenerio 10: People are being rounded up and taken "somewhere" as part of an official government action. They're working their way to your neighborhood. You are an ATSer...It's unlikely you're NOT on some list.
What do you do?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Actually you do ask some good questions.

The best I can answer for me is I would do "whatever I had to do" for the protecton of my family I don't fear for myself.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Equinox99]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
1. I always keep a knife on my bed, so if this creature wants
to harm me I will fight back. If not then I will wait to see what
the hell he wants.

2. This I can not answer because it depends on the technology
they are using to abduct me.

3.If I seen a Crypto Critter I would keep my distance, there
is no knowing what it would do.

4.I would try to escape it's territory if I can't then the first human
instinct is to defend myself.(I'm Lying first human instinct is to yell and scream
like a girl)

5.Install a Infrared video camera, if she still makes claims then change
it to night vision, etc. Keep changing it until I catch the thing doing it.
If I can't catch it I will move out.

6.In this scenario I got no idea what to do. Come to ATS and ask for help

7.Can't do much, unless I can prove it on the spot. But if I can't
then I guess I'm gonna have to take my chances in court.

8.I would fight for my country. We are brought into a free land
and free it shall stay! I would rather die then see corporation's
being able to call in the army for air strikes.

9.What kind of aftermath? Hurricane? Nuclear War? Invasion?

10.I would try to get away to the woods. Hoping no one can find me.

Remember this is just what I would do.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you suffer from Paranoia full time or is it spasmodic

There arent any aliens on earth

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Do you suffer from Paranoia full time or is it spasmodic

There arent any aliens on earth

These are scenario's. You never know what could happen in this life.
If you do not think extraordinary things can happen then sir
you are not prepared. Anything can happen. Some terror
organization could hit so fast with a big catastrophe which will
leave your head spinning.
Then at that time you will feel that you should have prepared.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Equinox, thanks for the reply! Gotta keep this thread alive, I see a lot of potential to help people with this one.

top topics

join