It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW Check out this dog!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This dog looks like he is on steroids but it is actually a genetic anomoly.

www.influks.com...

I dunno if this belongs here or BTS.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
WOW!!!! i just read that this dog is a pure-bred whippet too!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
wild.... very intimidating, especially to someone like me who isn't a big fan of dogs.

Did anyone read the posts below the pictures on that link>

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That dog probably has the same genetic mutation as this little bovine:

It is a gene that controls the maximum extent of cellular division in muscles or somesuch. In most animals, muscles eventually stop growing new cells and instead work (outs) tends to build mass by enlarging the fibres that are already there.

There is a push to create a gene therapy for people with muscular degeneration syndromes - and football players.

Jon

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i was under the impression that that animal was pumped with steriods. I dudnt think it was a genetic anomoly. I wonder if alot of pro body builders have that. It would def give them a huge edge.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

does that old guy really think that tiny little rope will hold that monster back?

Roswell.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well, I would not want to have a run in with that dog in a dark alley. I have never seen a dog look like that, what the heck? So the owners pumped it full of steroids? Poor thing. Craziness... Gosh that bull is huge what is up with that? He must be in some kind of bull copetition for him to be so big. It is just horrid all the steroids and who knows whatever else they give their animals. I feel sorry for any little cows out there.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by paigcal]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by paigcal
Well, I would not want to have a run in with that dog in a dark alley. I have never seen a dog look like that, what the heck? So the owners pumped it full of steroids? Poor thing. Craziness... Gosh that bull is huge what is up with that? He must be in some kind of bull copetition for him to be so big. It is just horrid all the steroids and who knows whatever else they give their animals. I feel sorry for any little cows out there.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by paigcal]

no, if you read the article it says that it wasnt pumped with steriods.. it is a genetic problem. Now, what you have to realize is this dog is a whippet, and those dogs are as skinny as greyhounds... that is what makes it even crazier!!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Woops, I guess I should have read more carefully. Sorry about that and that is even more bizarre that there was no steroid use. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

join