It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should love the New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Octavius Maximus wrote: The NWO depends entirely on who is in charge.

Skyfloating adds: Exactly. And its not going to be one single person in charge of the whole world. Its not even going to be one group in charge. As long as humans exist there will always be variety and diversity of opinion...also among the elite and government.

A major logical fallacy of the "world conspiracy" theorist is the belief that all secret or elite factions agree to the same goals. Fact is that you wont even find 2 humans with the exactly same goals.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Freedom is simple. You can do what you want or what others tell you. A good liar with lots of money can live very free. Stay off the grid by going deep into it. People on the outside of a crowd stand out, while people in the middle are just part of the group....Freedom to me is being able to slip off from the group and not get noticed. Learn to play the system, work with it, and bend it for what you want. Takes patience but worth it my friends.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Individual freedom is overrated. It leads to suffering and conflicts. Real freedom is in the collective, when people cooperate, create things individual could never create and also develop spiritually.

Freedom based on material things only is a slavery, just people are not aware of it and accept is as a normal life.

Do you realise this particular post of yours shows that you are intelligent enough and have enough insight to understand why a NWO is bad? You seem to support the NWO idea simply based on the assumption that it would be ruled by good men, and become a good society. Now, consider this: who do you think has your best interests at heart and genuinely care and want the best for you: those conspiracy "nuts" trying to warn you about the future NWO, or the government?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Stumason- Your a good man. When i run for ultimate ruler of the Terran Empire you may be able to help me. What position would you like?

I will offer all of these things. Chipping for protection and ease, scientific development, etc.

you may all join me, if you wish, i already have the new world planned, cities, wages, everything. All i require is support.

Wow, and I thought Arnold Schwarzeneggar has delusions of grandeur.

Don't you understand that the same corrupt people in power now would just get even more power? The people who meet in secrecy to determine world policy?! All they have ever done is start wars and profit from both sides and hire their buddies to key positions to get even more power. An NWO at this point in our history would be like throwing gasoline on a fire.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Don't you understand that the same corrupt people in power now would just get even more power? The people who meet in secrecy to determine world policy?! All they have ever done is start wars and profit from both sides and hire their buddies to key positions to get even more power. An NWO at this point in our history would be like throwing gasoline on a fire.

If your already in said fir you wouldnt notice the difference. Its just a part of the natural burn

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm down with rounding up the 5,000 most intelligent humans and dropping bombs on all the rest of us. Sacrificing all our stupidity, ignorance, and ugliness for the sake of the human race. BOOOOOOM.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.
Funny that so many took this seriously. Interesting read though.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 24-9-2007 by resistor]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Do you realise this particular post of yours shows that you are intelligent enough and have enough insight to understand why a NWO is bad? You seem to support the NWO idea simply based on the assumption that it would be ruled by good men, and become a good society. Now, consider this: who do you think has your best interests at heart and genuinely care and want the best for you: those conspiracy "nuts" trying to warn you about the future NWO, or the government?

Strange, i said much the same things a few times around here, and whenever i do people just say im being an idiot.

Conspiracy nuts have found my myspace account (even though i never gave it to them) and now im drowning in morons telling me to be their friends because the American government made 9/11 in order to kill lots of people...idiots.

My government has never insulted me, and i dont think ive seen them make many decisions which arent logical and explained.

There arnt many smart conspiracy nuts, those that are i trust completly, on the whole, though. No.

I know who i trust more. The government i voted for.

Hehhe, the thing is though, its not a delusion because he got the power he wanted, right?

I'm down with rounding up the 5,000 most intelligent humans and dropping bombs on all the rest of us. Sacrificing all our stupidity, ignorance, and ugliness for the sake of the human race. BOOOOOOM.

actually i disagree, there is no point in killing, and dropping bombs is a waste of resources.

The bombs need to be disarmed and seperated into their components and melted down so we can make something of use out of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join