It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should love the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
After many posts against corrupted leaders, corporate elite, wicked secret societies i came to conclusion NWO is completely normal thing and something we in fact want and need.

Corrupted elite is not born greedy and evil, but they learn to be like that because society today is greedy, evil and primitive when it comes to social issues. In other words, we created NWO, not some ultra-secret occult society working for 6000 years. Yes, there are some influences from religious and corporate circles, but people accept them, people follow them and people fear them, so why do we blame only them all the time? It's you who cooperate and help them succeed. Yet, you are first to cry when you lose some more "rights".

Sooner you realize there is no real democracy, the better. There are plans to unite this crazy world and it will happen, religion will be united too and you better like it. It's leaders working for you, because you want them to lead you. It's not even hard to do it, since most of us are on remote control and when we have enough food we don't even complain. 911 truth movement and conspiracy sites are complaining about stuff, but please be honest, do you want these people to run the world or experienced corporate and royal elite? I trust more experienced people, especially when people behave just like them and show no talent in leadership whatsoever.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Honestly the corrupted elite dont bother me. We have always had them. ALWAYS. Secret societies have been around for just as long. It makes people who have everything feel important. If they help out a buddy later in life is it really any suprise. The more people there are the more stuff they need. Some will get rich and some will dig ditches. Where I live you are still free. I can do whatever I want, go where I want, and honestly the "Police State" idea around here is gone. Hell it is better in TX right now than it was 10 years ago. I cant remember the last cop I saw with a smile, or the last time I was even pulled over. I want the system we have. I like it, and every 4 to 8 years it is a new ball game. Keep your head up and you powder dry.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
New world order is the future, the question is if it will be for people good or not, becouse with great power is great responsability and in wrong hands coud be a dissaster in right hand we all coul live like in heaven.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I want a ingenious government. *screw* democracy *screw* liberalism and *screw* the old rich people in charge it is time for a change!

*Mod Edit - Please Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors

[edit on 7/14/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
After many posts against corrupted leaders, corporate elite, wicked secret societies i came to conclusion NWO is completely normal thing and something we in fact want and need.

Yeah maybe people like you need the nwo. You've already accepted defeat by them, they love that. Now, I don't know if your an American but I am, and no self respecting American would get down to lick the the boots of these elites. That would be the antithesis of the founding father qualities.

Global government, (not NWO) is inevitable in my opinion. I just don't like it being done without my knowledge or consent. Heres an idea for you sb2012: Try changing your leader by voting the American way? You know, getting people informed, contributing to help politicians that you support, and voting them out of office if need be.

No, I will never lay down and let some thugs take control of my life, I'd rather die defending my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
I want a ingenious government. Fack democracy fack liberalism and fack the old rich people in charge it is time for a change!

Plutocracy or something modern, maybe similar to what Illuminati envisioned?

EDIT: Maybe some from of Meritocracy would be best.

AcesInTheHole, Constitution went down the toilet and nobody did anything. Voting provides just an illusion of a choice.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Web definitions for NEW WORLD ORDER
The collapse of the Communism bloc and end of the cold war brought about a call for a "New World Order". Most vocal was US president George Bush. Opponents saw it as a one-world govt headed by US or transnationals, oppressing the public through military means and a restriction on individual freedoms like movement or speech.

It sounds like heaven!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
AcesInTheHole, Constitution went down the toilet and nobody did anything. Voting provides just an illusion of a choice.

Well the American public is still armed so we will fight if need be. And don't think because you push a NWO agenda that they will spare you either. The NWO doesn't care about you, so why do you love them so much? Your statements shock and bewilder me, and you reek of disinfo IMO. Not many people want to just lay down and hand their country over to criminals.(you did admit they were corrupt but you still don't care.)

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Individual freedom is overrated. It leads to suffering and conflicts. Real freedom is in the collective, when people cooperate, create things individual could never create and also develop spiritually.

Freedom based on material things only is a slavery, just people are not aware of it and accept is as a normal life.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Some points for the OP.

1) Given equality of education, information, and access to democracy, the vast majority of humans with true free-will make the right choices every time.

2) Free will is the most basic right of every human being.

3) Anyone who tries to subdue that may experience short-term superficial success, but long term failure.

4) History awaits the so-called NWO and its proponents with a pointed stick.

5) Licking their boots is your free will choice.

6) The hive mind is for insects.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You don't know what the NWO will do when in power.
They can kill 2/3 of the worlds population because
they want the Earths resources to themselves.

Thats at least what I think. But you never know what could happen,
it could be a bad thing or good. Since no one knows I'd rather leave the
world as is.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Killing all those 'non-essential' and taking control of this sacred planet a good thing?

I suppose it could be if one were in the position of those in control.

Control is (by the way) a self centered motivation.

Self-Centered-Ism is (by the way) the root definition of all evil.

To seek total self centered control of the planet is (by definition) inherently evil. Maybe it would be a good thing (what is the definition of good? The opposite of self centered?)

I dunno...

How many people must die in the name of something that goes against The Creators plan for something to be called 'good'?

You pose good questions, i just don't know who exactly its good for.

GJ :-)

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
You don't know what the NWO will do when in power.
They can kill 2/3 of the worlds population because
they want the Earths resources to themselves.

Thats at least what I think. But you never know what could happen,
it could be a bad thing or good. Since no one knows I'd rather leave the
world as is.

You, by your own admission, don't know either. Who's to say they'll kill anyone?

The elite already have the worlds resources to themselves, so what would change? They need workers to make their businesses function and consumers to buy their goods, without which, they're not that wealthy after all.

Killing 2/3rds of the world's population deprives them of a market. What sense would that be?

It is in the elites interest to have ALOT of happy, contented peons, rather than mass murdering 2/3rds of them and having the rest all surly and miserable.

It's not good for business to kill your customers.

And leave the world as it is? You do know that due to inequality in wealth distribution and poor governance result in tens of millions of deaths every year? surely a single authority to take charge over the mess that is Africa and elsewhere would be better than having several interested parties vying for power?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well think about it like this:
The world only has enough resources
to last us not long at all.

www.theinsider.org...

"The latest measurements confirm that the world's oil and natural gas supplies are running out too fast. At some time between 2010 and 2020 the world's supply of oil and gas will fall below the level required to meet international demand."

environment.guardian.co.uk...

"The world is running out of water and needs a radical plan to tackle shortages that threaten the ability of humanity to feed itself, according to Jeffrey Sachs, director of the UN's Millennium Project."

So at the rate that we are using the oil and water it is surley
going to run out. Now what can the NWO do to keep the resources
until they have a different source of energy and water?
Drop the population so we don't extinguish the world's sources.

my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Oil "shortage" is managed, so as to eek as much revenue out of it before the "new" technologies make an appearance. Then the Elite will use that as their revenue source.

Water cannot run out. That is a silly assumption. The problem stems from Water management. Better management of resources would quash any shortage that the world has in fresh water. Failing that, a few nuclear desalination plants would solve the issue.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, since we don't know what the NWO would do, i've read some stuff I liked.

I believe it was about the Omega Agency (Not sure though) with their policy of "Instant Judgement".

You raped person? You die. *KAPOW*.

Sounds like the death squad I always wished for.

Though if someone else in your house happens to be the bad guy, kinda sucks having to clean up the mess.

[edit on 14/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I cant beleive the title of this thread, and i cant beleive we're actually talking about this insanity.

Yes, you are now programmed and i feel sorry for you. It will be nothing short of mind control, police states, and dont move till we tell you to.

For christs sakes, what is the matter with you people? Do you want to live like zombies and be told what to do, how to do it? Do you NOT APPRECIATE LIBERTY this country has afforded you since you were born???

YOU WILL NOT BE FREE. You will be at the mercy of the leader of the NWO and you will bow to them.

This is the sickest thread i ever did see.

I'm out.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is a difference between unity and cooperation and between lies on conspiracy sites. You see, conspiracy sites need to generate traffic and this is easier when you have "shocking revelations" and other crap. You have a few facts and then you connect some dots too much and there is a new conspiracy theory.

Remember this -- when someone is spreading doom and gloom scenarios and has nothing else to offer, that person is not worth listening to. If they had some brain they would see NWO movement has different roots, not only greed and lust for power as they say.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
One person or group ruling the world is a terrible idea. Don't you realize one of the most effective checks of national leaders' power is the existence of other nations that will stop them if they go too far?

And plus, it's incredibly naive to think that merging all the governments of the world would bridge the divides between cultures and people, and stop the hatred that's existed between nations for generations.

The cultures of the world are so vastly different that the same, western-style government being applied to all of them would cause the greatest civil unrest and disconent in the history of the planet.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nations should unite, to end all the wars and other conflicts. Also, politicians form local groups of elites who just grab and give nothing back. Honest politicians spend time fixing their mistakes and debating same issues all over the world. It would be a lot more effective to unite all this under one government.

Personal freedom and privacy are overrated too. For example at home a lot of children are victims of abusive parents, exposed to violence and learning nothing else except how to argue and be stressed all the time. Later this breeds violence and crimes on the streets and in the schools. All this can be fixed with a bit of intervention and control. Also fixed society would mean more prosperous society and happier people.

NWO is one of the best things we can get. Stop being afraid because few conspiracy sites think it's bad. Don't forget who created most of those sites -- usually religious groups who feel threatened and also people who want to profit, so no wonder all you can read there is doom & gloom.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by sb2012]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join