It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should love the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't believe why a One World Government has to be evil because our own Governments are not. Surely the OWG will be modeled on something similar?

Then, there is all the BS about "Anti-Christ" this and "Mark of the Beast" that. Well, sorry, but the bible is a load of plagiarised bull poo, so excuse me if I don't believe it's scare stories at the end.

I do not see why the EU, NAU, AU and whatever other Unions in the world that crop up later, have to be evil. They seem ok now. They have good idea's and honest intentions (mostly...)

Surely, a OWG would benefit mankind?

I'm sorry, but your the one's with all the extraordinary claims about the Evil NWO, but all the current evidence that is apparent from existing national amalgamations shows them to be rather benign.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As already mentioned just a little bit of research will reveal the enemies of the NWO: political and religious fanatics.

nazis oppose it because they hate becoming friends with foreigners

communists oppose it because they hate free business

fundamentalist christians and muslims oppose it because they hate anyone who believes different than them

paranoids oppose it because they have been misinformed about what the new world is ("police state, dictatorship, loss of individuality)

Of course there are also a few reasonable voices opposing an Nwo, but it is because of WHO opposes it that I'd rather place my trust in the architects of the new one world. The elite currently running this world is

1. well-educated
2. has a balanced view
3. deeply caring about humanity

some will ask "wheres your evidence?". My evidence is human nature, which is well-meaning and caring. The only time humans loose their general good nature is when they become indoctrinated and conditioned to fear and hate others and see conspiracy everywhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Its threads like these that make people think the world really is ending and prophecy is only seconds away.

I mean people arent just taking Gods word for it, or the Bibles. Theyre seeing it for themselves all around them!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hmmm im not sure about that. I think people are told something is evil and it becomes ingrained in their mind in how something will act.

Lets say now, that i was part of this New World Order scheme (i wish). People say "Oh my god! too much population!"

What to do...hmmm...what should i do with this excess population. I know lets kill them! That makes sense!

No, thats not right. What i would do is say "Wow, theres a really big universe out there, why dont we begin colonising it? Finally create the Terran Empire which would make everyone happier.

Seriously, a huge amount of Scientists, researchers and builders, etc. Build a number of massive self sufficient rockets (with regular supply trains of course) and begin the creation of colonies.

I would like to see if it would be possible to grow crops on other worlds. The moon to start with, import earth soil and crops and see what the kind of harvest and yield arrives.

People will die, its inevitable, but on such a mission of importance even i would be glad to go, to be part of Earths first step towards forging out our own existence.

Ive frequently had visions of what i would do if i was in charge. Every time i do i notice how close it is to things that people percieve as 'evil'.

1) The ID chip idea. Bloody brilliant. ID, credit, transportation tickets, etc. i dont see the problem. "But the government will know stuff about me" ...well...yeah, i am there to govern. How am i supposed to know what to do if noone tells me the information i need?

2) Slaves. HEAR ME OUT. I dont mean slaves in the conventional sense, i mean automated systems. Seriously, fast food and all that other bottom level #e should be automated. Humans are above that kind of work. Allow people to study and do things which MEAN something, i guarantee that people would be happier to know that what they are doing is important, not just feeding the next gastropod.

3) Elimination of money in the conventional sense. I say it is down to status and achievements. People should be alotted a certain amount of money to spend in certain ways depending on their status and achievements. Ie. A University student should be allowed to concentrate on their studies and be allowed to do it without working. Time is precious but long lasting.

4) Religious propaganda should be forbidden. I am an athiest (well, a pastafarian as well) but i think that things such as religion are personal. Keep it within you, within your house. Live YOUR life, dont try to convince everyone else that they are 'wrong' just be happy in how you live yours.

5) Scientific research should be the highest priority to earth. The human race has only survived and surpassed its rival creatures on earth because of scientific achievement. Becoming greater in this field is preferable, communication, transport, power sources, things which look to the long term and will help the humans survive whatever calamity.

6) Compulsory military and martial arts training. Not advanced. Every person should be able to defend themselves and others. Also the excercise couldnt hurt.

These are only a few of the changes i have thought. But seriously, this is a new world order, hell if i had my way this would be a dictatorship. Would i be killing people to stop population? of course not. Would i want to remove individuality? no. Individuality breeds imagination, and imagination is what got me to these conclusions.

call me insane, call me power hungry, whatever. Just when talking of a New World Order think of what we could achieve if we joined as one.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
at the end of the day, the 'NWO' that ppl fear refers to a specific system of control being put into place by ppl who are attempting to be 'godlike', who worship themselves, despise the earthly experience as an insult to their intelligence and a prison to their soul. they have nothing but contempt for anyone who fails to directly oppose their will, and delight in destroying those who do.

they are warmongers and wealth-loving megalomaniacs who take pleasure in smiting the population with all manner of hardships. this is what happens when u get too inbred - phsycially, mentally, spiritually.

they control vast resources and secret forces + tech as well as the entire commercial, political and military infrastructure which we assume is normal society. as individual beings, we are entirely irrelevant to them.

do u really think these guys gonna make a shiny happy new world for us plebs? imo the best hope is that their factions turn on each other and we can ride it out. hopefully enough records and tech will be left that we can learn from their great mistake. unlikely, but meh. feel free to disagree.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Who are they, then?

Seriously.

You seem to know everything about them except who they are. Why make assumptions?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
google "illuminati bloodlines" and you'll be headed in the right direction. you can judge them by their fruits.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hang on. I'm sick of this. Whenever someone asks for proof of these "evil elite" or secret societies, we get told to "go look it up!"

How about, seeing as YOUR the one making the claims, YOU go and bring us the evidence? Is it too much to ask for?

And don't even mention the Bible....

[edit on 18/7/07 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
lol i'm no political partisan with agendas, i'm on the side of the earth and it's relatively defenceless flora & fauna. i read a lot of what is written & listen to a lot of what is said, then compare & contrast it to what i observe for myself and construct my opinion. i am merely stating my own opinions. i'm by no means an expert. on the other hand, what i posted, i feel is self-evident. like i said feel free to disagree.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
ah yes, google. The true champion of the truth.

hehehhe!!!

The first one that comes up is "The 13 Satanic bloodlines"

How...trivial.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

"I am pleased & honored to present this book to those in the world who love the truth. This is a book for lovers of the Truth. This is a book for those who are already familiar with my past writings."

So if you dont buy his other books then your a sheep who doesnt want to know the truth?

I dont like this guy already, and that was the first line in the introduction!

"The truth on the other hand doesn’t always tickle the ear and warm the ego of its listeners. The light of truth in this book will be too bright for some people who will want to return to the safe comfort of their darkness. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory."

But unless you can present evidence that cannot be percieved in any way other than 'truth' then he is presenting a theory.

"The darkness has never liked the light."

I dunno, theyve had a very successful time share thing going on for a long time now. Also they meet in the form of Shadows, which is a fairly fruitful union of darkness and light.

Enter religious propeganda i can easily skip without losing anything

"A generational Satanist described the Illuminati as "Satan’s elite.""

Hmmm, Satanism usually is the worship of Satan as in image. Ie. Satan as the most 'human' of the angels because he did not bow to the authority of god. He stood up and asked 'why'.

Just like you all seem to want to do. You are being human like acting like the percieved image of satan (by the way, im not a satanist.)

"God Himself has told us that the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one."

Not true, god has been reported to speak to people many many years ago. This cannot be proven as true, the only evidence we have is a book which has been proven to be contradictory in many ways. I consider the bible as accurate as Suetonius or Tacitus, that is, i need actual evidence in the form of archaological or corroboration from other dependable sources.

Saying "Im poor just like you, feel sorry for me" (but buy my books...all of them!)

" I began my research when I began to get first hand reports from very informed people that an elite group did rule the world"

I get these sorts of memos all the time.

"Finally, the book Holy Blood. Holy Grail"

hehhe, ive seen enough arguements to counter this book (some done by one of my idols, Tony Robinson)

"But my understanding has been lifted by countless other investigators, who are worthy of praise because they dared to challenge the power structure to get to the real facts."

The audience now feels that if they challenge the system they will be 'true'. This isnt discussion, its rabble rousing.

Anti non christian propeganda ive heard enough of in my lifetime

"In fact, due to the evil dark nature of these evil bloodlines they have traditionally tried to remain secret."

I didnt realise you could say evil so many times in the one sentence.

Although we all know that we dont need evidence to do EVIL things because we are EVIL, i am an EVIL person who is EVIL who follows EVIL people because im a satanist who is EVIL....

...EVIL!

"This book tells what many witnesses of generational Satanism would like to tell, but are too intimidated to tell."

So your putting words in other peoples mouths?

"Further, several ex-Illuminati people have confirmed my list of 13 families."

This doesnt make sense to me. Being an EVILEVILEVIL organisation who wants to remain secret and having no qualms about killing...wouldnt an ex illuminati person need to be dug up before they could speak.

"I believe the facts speak for themselves."

If they did you wouldnt need to write a book, would you?

Seriously, i didnt take in one word of what this guy was saying. If you want to convince me, you will have to try harder.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Stumason- Your a good man. When i run for ultimate ruler of the Terran Empire you may be able to help me. What position would you like?

Anyway, if you dont want religious propeganda, dont look at the site i found. I had to spray bottled virgin blood on the screen so my eyes didnt hurt from all the god hugging.

(again, im not being serious)

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If New World Order equals the human race colonizing space and humans get along in general and the elite not treating the lower class like scum . Then it wouldn't be a bad thing and even I would help out.

If the New World Order equals killing off a chunk of the population just because the elite don't like the peasants. Then it can kiss my &$$.

I just don't like people who think there money or the piece of paper they got in college make them better then the people who don't have a lot of money or didn't get a chance to go to college.

Maybe this isn't about conspiracy theories. Maybe it's about the "Haves" and the "Have not".

[edit on 18-7-2007 by DarkMile77]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hmmm. I dont see why my New World Order would need to kill anyone.

I will offer all of these things. Chipping for protection and ease, scientific development, etc.

If you stand there and say "I dont want it" Then i will let you go though, you arnt breaking any laws.

Just dont expect me to provide for you, i try to give and you spit on it. So if you want to survive, you can conform.

I dont get this thought "I want to fight for my freedom!" well, thats all well and good. But freedom is an odd thing.

Lets imagine you had complete freedom, from everything and everyone. No light, no dark, no up or down.

just something floating in a place which is nowhere.

Lets say i give you ground and gravity. You now know where 'up' is and you can walk, run, lay down.

Would you complain that i have taken away your freedom, because that is what i have done, i have dumped the restriction of gravity on you.

EDIT:

Darkmile- this is kind of my thought too. I dont have much, i have visions of Grandeur. but many people complain because people have things which they dont. because Bill gates has more money than me he must be a satanist and evil because i try to get money too and he gets more.

This, of course, isnt true. Bill Gates marketed an idea, a very profitable one. One which im sure is worth the amount he recieves.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
What i suggest is if you want to talk about an enlightened age of peace, use terminology other than 'New World Order' which has become synonymous with the enslavement of the human spirit. Call it a Pax Mundi, United Earth or whatever. Unfortunately all the best names are already camped by factions of the above.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The New World Order is the orchestration of a world of peace and prosperity for all. The illuminated ones are working hard to help humanity out of their barbaric religious bigotry into the new age of one world united in power and love. Every individual will be respected as a unique individual while being expected to contribute to the whole, to the one.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The young and inexperienced souls (bless their hearts) are afraid of the New World Order. But they will come to understand that any planetary system who has not found some form of consensus among themselves, will hardly be fit to communicate and interact with other planetary systems.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And the only people who view goals of peace and prosperity are conspiracy theorists who would prefer the world to be dark and their fellow humans to be evil.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
While overly melodramatic skyfloating has a point.

you may all join me, if you wish, i already have the new world planned, cities, wages, everything. All i require is support.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What is wrong with some of you?( you know who you are) Are you from North Korea getting paid to say that? Or threatened with Gulags? Octavius Maximus, if you wanted to be the leader of a new world order, you would have to do better than Alexander, Charlemagne, Napoleon, Mussolini or Hitler and I don't see that.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Then, of course, you haven't met me. *smirks*

GeneralT- Perhaps you dont seem to get the concept of 'freedom'. The People of America dont actually know what freedom is. You seem to believe that freedom is following the American system.

this, of course, is nonsense. Our freedom (granted to us by being Human beings, not by being under the thrall of the American constitution) gives us the right to disagree with you. Just because we dont agree with your ideals (i dont because the goals the American people achieve are unrealistic. Absolute freedom within a controlled system is impossible) doesnt mean we are being 'paid off' or threatened. It is because we believe differently.

The New World Order is entirely dependant on who is in charge. If it is a good person then there will be peace and prosperity, rebelling against the chance for peace is idiotic in the extremes.

If it is a bad person then the New World Order that seems to be brought up frequently in this thread would reign. The thing is though, that i havnt given up on humanity. My wish for the World is that humans stop doing menial jobs and educate themselves fully (as in compulsary school, high school and a year or 2 of University at least) and enter the workforce to push humanity forward in their chosen field.

Alexander the Great was a fool. He was easily influenced by those around him. One drunken night led him to burn down the palace of Persepolis. One of the grandest palaces known to mankind. What kind of leader would be swayed so easily?

Charlemagne was held back by his religion. It caused him to attack those of different beliefs, completly intolerant of difference in opinion. Had he not had this limitation he could easily have united all he faced.

Napolean was a man of Charisma and intelligence. but his belief in the superiority of the French (most easily seen in the French 'Elan') uniting the world through conquest is never the right course of action. The only way it can work is if you truly show them the benefits of joining with you. Such as the Romans did in their later expansions. Creating Roman style buildings and bringing new technologies to conquered peoples while still allowing them their basic rights that they had before is the intelligent way to conquer.

Unfortunatly, Napolean was in idol of the French. He believed in French superiority and this held him back.

Mussolini was left in the past. Simply put, noone trusts a traitor. He wanted to be a Roman Emperor but he lacked the strength of arms to do it. Also, he chose an unfortunate side to ally with. Had he joined the Allies at the beginning he probably would have been able to realise his dream. Fear of the Germans probably led him to join with them (of course, among other reasons). A leader who fears is not one to lead a world.

Hitler. A very Charismatic individual. unfortunatly his depression made his focus erratic. Also he gave too much power to his closer men. He couldnt hold the reins slack, instead he let go of them and in doing so completly destroyed his own reputation and esteem. Hitler was a good puppet. One any German soldier would have been proud to follow to the gates of hell, but he was not a leader.

A leader of the world must be fearless, must care for every aspect of the society he leads, must keep in touch with all levels and heed all that he hears.

He must educate his people and instil within them a sense of purpose. They need to know what they are working towards. He must also be able to see from all different points of view.

The final thing a leader needs is honesty. He must treat his people with respect because he truly respects them, he must tell them all they want to know for no reason other than they want to know it.

If i had a chance to be that man i would take it. The only things i dont care for are people who are uneducated and people who dont respect others.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join