It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Antigravity Craft Using Back-Engineered ET Technology?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Now let's hear what Clark C. McClelland, former Sc O, Space Shuttle Fleet, Kennedy Space Center, Florida (1958 to 1992), had to say about back engineered alien technology craft being flown by the US military!

I've been asked many times, if these craft were alien technology being flown by aliens, or alien technology being flown by US Naval/USAF pilots, back-engineered here on earth?

I was "informed" by a person prior to leaving for Central America to watch the skies to the Northwest above Belize on the night I observed them for a display of advanced technology.The source also indicated that this technology, U. S., foreign (alien) or otherwise would be flown by pilots of the United States military.

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

More proof that we don't know what the heck is really going on! But it is and how!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Now what do you think of this?....

Impulse Gravity Generator Based on Charged YBa_2Cu_3O_[7-y] Superconductor with Composite Crystal Structure.

The observed phenomenon (gravitational impulse) appears to be absolutely new and unprecedented in the literature. It cannot be understood in the framework of general relativity. A theory is proposed which combines a quantum gravity approach with anomalous vacuum fluctuations.

And this was more than 6 years ago! They wouldn't have been counting marbles since then!

More here from LANL!

xxx.lanl.gov...

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Don't the super low temperature Superconductor materials require a metal base below them in order to hover? And wouldn't having to lug around a huge flat metal plate everywhere you wanted your craft to hover be a little challenging?

Using jets (or rockets) to make your craft hover would be much easier/cheaper.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They could have got over that 'problem'!

Now have a look at this vid. You'll probably need Windows Media Player for it. If you don't have it, get one now! You're going to love this one.

This is a vid taken from STS 115, available at the NASA web site gallery. What you see ab-initio is a spent rocket booster traveling at 44,000 kph at about 450,000 feet. At approx 30 seconds, a suspicious looking shiny white craft suddenly emerges from the bottom right of the screen and stays in the frames for a few seconds. Same speed, same altitude!!

Now what the heck was that? A black ops gravity shielding craft in space? Doesn't look like an ALIEN UFO to me!

Click here for the video

Have a nice day! Cheers!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Zorgon,

Why don't you acknowledge Access Denied's post?What about his claim of being the one who sent you the picture?

Those moon pictures and the stuff on mars is bogus,lets highlight random rocks and say they are structers and crafts.I'm afriad your secret sources are .....THE INTERNET.You have yet to say anything that i could not go look up or anyone else.What have your "sources" told you that you couldnt already go find out?

You guys sure a tag team,now to figure out if your just friends or co workers =)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello, do you think that this space-ship with faster than light speed (FTLS) can really be built? it his alien technology?

nanovapor

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here’s an article written by Richard Boylan, Ph.D, I was reading the other day which was pretty interesting. Now I’m not sure what to make of it. How credible is he? Some of what he’s written has been corroborated by others. But probably mixing fact with fiction raises the credibility factor some.

Have we developed these craft using alien technology? All this may seem to be in the realm of science fiction. But what are those black projects where billions of dollars have been spent? Making paper planes? And then, according to ‘insiders’ the science and technology at these projects are at least half a century ahead of mainstream physics! And this can only be possible by back-engineering alien technology. A quantum leap which otherwise would have taken decades to achieve.

For those who don’t have the patience to go through the entire article, here are the main points…What do you think?

The Aurora SR-33A. A moderate-sized space-faring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and anti-gravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon. Wolf had also disclosed that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars. It is doubtful that Dr. Wolf would characterize the Aurora thus, unless it was a vessel already used in making such trips. He disclosed additionally that the Aurora operates out of Area 51, (Groom Dry Lake Air Force Station), at the northeast corner of the Nellis AFB Range, north of Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Lockheed-Martin X-33A. This military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reusable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane . Lockheed-Martin does not say too much about its winged, delta-shape X-33 VentureStar, except to say that it is being built. The 'A' suffix stands for anti-gravity.

Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.) said that he had recently learned from a three-star General that the VentureStar X-33 has an electrogravitics (anti-gravity) system on board. This virtually assures that the unacknowledged military anti-gravity version, the X-33 A, must surely also have electrogravitics on board. It is possible that what he has called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.

Source

Why this arsenal? Will America use this growing anti-gravity fleet to try to repel extra terrestrials in a Space War? As per Dr Boylan, elements within the U.S. Air Force and the Naval Space Command are most likely making preparations for it.

Now could Russian black projects be far behind? Or is there a secret pact for joint collaboration?

P.S. For those interested in the realm of esoteric physics, here's an interesting web site of Los Alamos National Laboratory. Much of the theory and experimentation has probably been translated to practical usage.

lanl.arxiv.org...

LANL: Anti gravity papers

[edit on 13-7-2007 by mikesingh]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interesting.. But.. the BIG problem I have with this is are how verifiable are this guys references at the bottom.. I suggest everyone study them closely to see how legit they are.

See, If I had a detailed scientific layout of the anti gravity I would take the info to a team of scientists to study. This entire thing could be cleverly made up.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Boris Volfson posts:

On November 1, 2005, the US Patent Office has issued to my name the US patent 6,960,975 titled: Space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacuum state. It took only ten days for National Geographic News to advise their readers that my new patent “contradicts the laws of physics”.

In his 1 April 2010 interview to the National Geographic Channel, Mr. Geoffrey A. Landis of NASA has admitted that his agency pursues the propulsion theory that sounded identical to mine. Since I abandoned paying fees supporting the patent, NASA is indeed free to develop it as they wish. What surprised me was that, instead of giving me the credit, in his National Geographic interview Mr. Landis described my patented propulsion method as “the technology possibly used by the advanced aliens”.

Since my mommy has assured me that I am not an advanced alien, I would respectfully ask National Geographic to finally decide whether my invention “contradicts the laws of physics”, or it is indeed “the advanced alien technology explored by the NASA”?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join