It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-Who's in charge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
After watching a program on the history of the mafia, one point stood out to me in relation to the nwo.

Many mob bosses have led low key lives or petended to be ill, handicaped,
etc, to avoid recognition as the leader of they're organization.

Most who post in the NWO forum here a ATS seem to believe that the potential leaders are Bush/Cheney/Rockefeller/Rothchilds.

All these people and their families are very high profile and certainly in the limelight if one cares to look.

So my point is, if the nwo exists as the most powerful secret organization
in history and has been operating for a least half a centuary with impunity,
maybe the actual leader or leaders are not rich or influencial, but actually well hidden middle class people who wouldn't draw a second look from anyone.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very naive, no offence. NWO is not something that had happaned, IMO, but disguised dubed 'globalization'. Oh well. Any way, young man, I'd, assume, it all comes down to who owns printing press. Other wise...you figure on your own the rest.

be well

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If anything it'd be someone behind the scenes, someone who is never publicized or alienated in the media because they are the key influence to the media. Think of it as Himmler to Hitler, people did not know that Hins Himmler was the one telling Adolf what to do, people probably still don't know that. There may even be a skeptic to post some sort of opinion on how I should prove this fact. Well how about some of you people go out and do research instead of waiting for others to show you the way.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with you on this. I think that those people (Bush, Cheney, The Rockefellers, and the like) have something to do with the NWO, though I don't think they have complete and total control. I do think that there are more people behind the scenes calling the shots, and those guys just carry it out.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
Very naive, no offence. NWO is not something that had happaned, IMO, but disguised dubed 'globalization'.

I wasn't giving an opinion on what I thought the nwo was, I was speaking of the majority of nwo posters seem to believe there is more to it than rich business men using the globalization push to fatten their pockets.

1- Reptilians
2- Popualtion reduction(kill billions)
3- Enslaving the population

Many posters talk of these things in relation to the NWO, I don't share those opinions but that doesn't make them wrong until proven.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I find it difficult to believe that anyone running the NWO show would be in the general publics line of site. In fact, I tend to think that those that many of us perceive to be intent on furthering the NWO agenda (Bush, Cheney, et al) aren't anywhere near the upper levels of the pecking order. I see these people more as foot soldiers, likely with many people 'outranking' them in the whole scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
IMHO

the highest controllers on the human level are the jesuits.

Google Video Link
dont be fooled by the way they look.

The jesuits were the confessers to the kings in medievel europe. Himmler wrote in his books how he based the the structureof the SS on the society of jesus (jesuits). Stalin was also educated by jesuits, as was karl marx, bush snr (went to stonyhurst school in england before he was a teenager). many universitys are founded by jesuits (fordham etc).

They have successfully written themselves out of history. this is done by using frontmen (often blaming jews which makes people think it is a jewish conspiacy)

they operate from the vatican giving orders to the pope. he is a puppet like bush. they are the ones who assasinated the pope in godfather 3 (33 days after being in power : then NO AUTOPSY)!

they pull the strings from behind closed doors (just as anyone who has real power would choose to do rather than exposing themselves to face future revolts)

accurate books about their fascinating history are hard to come by.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Gilgamesh]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Fixed links... Who Infiltrated America

Part 1

Google Video Link

Part2

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Holy crap!
Especially the person with an avatar of a borg queen,,,Seek help!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Somehow I wouldn't be supprised founding out that this person runs multi million business in USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry my miss typings...The borg queen image just sent me into Alice in wonderland for a sec

I hold my original answer:
USA no more as we know it. Lame and yawning. Who cares, actually?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust

I hold my original answer:USA no more as we know it. Lame and yawning. Who cares, actually?

Its so nice when people contribute.

If its lame and your yawning, move along.

It seems some people see my point so I'll ask if anyone has any info of middle class people being members of the Bohemian Grove or maybe even the Builderberg or Carlyle group. I'm sure that I am grasping at straws but you never know. I would find it interesting if someone making 50k to 100k a year was given membership in such groups. What would such a person have to offer these big leaguers?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Check both videos, you will see who is really in charge.

But this is also to be expected, people never care much, so they need someone to oppress them day and night.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Check both videos, you will see who is really in charge.

I certainly will when I have time(currently at work).
Thanks for the links.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I always thought the the Bohemian Grove was for the political and corporate elite. I've never heard (from sites like Inforwars and whatnot) of middle class people being allowed in, but who knows?

I guess it all boils down to how influential you are, or could be to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If the person(s) that control the NWO are smart enough to secretly manipulate world politics, I'd have a hard time believing that they'd let themselves become the focus of too much attention.

There's just one problem...

Let's just say, for the sake of simplification, that the Rothchilds are the prime suspects, the ones who appear to have control over the NWO. They posess nearly unlimited wealth and power over the economy. But if they're not the masterminds, the ones actually making the decisions, there has to be someone controlling them.

And the person controlling them, the true mastermind, would need some leverage to ensure that the Rothchilds acted the way he wanted them to. He would need something he had that the Rothchilds didn't. But they have practically everything. So, then, what could it be?

We can pretty much rule out power or money (since the Rothchilds have both). Hence, it has to be something non-material.

What it is, and who has it, would be the key to tracking down the true mastermind behind the NWO, since it would be the tool he uses to control the wealthiest and most powerful people on earth.

If this theory happens to be correct, my guess would be that it's some vital piece of knowledge.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Devil! Whatever the essence of pure evil is. The top of the "human" pyramid will be those who have gone in the pit/ last gate and are now the beast incarnate. There are a few on earth now. This evil folk will destroy themselves in power grab.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Amelie, what you are suggesting is kind of like at the beginning of the movie the Exorcist where the priest talks about "Evil against Evil." I personally think that much of that is taking place on earth not only now, but has been happening for quite some time.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
For all anyone knows the leader of the NWO may be our next president. The person that takes this thing to the next level. Could be Ron Paul!
I like Ron Paul actually.

Nobody will probably ever know who the leader is perhaps its just a Board of Directors like ...The Bilderberg group? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The leader is the boogieman. The boogieman orchestrates and controls the movement of everything in the world like a giant chess game while never showing his true face and always hiding under the bed. He incorporates all forms of government, religion, media, economics and philosophy to manipulate and oppress millions of innocent victims in a plan of global domination that takes about a thousand years to complete. Some say the NWO leaders are politicians, some say military leader, some say religious icons, some say the Jews, and some people just say its Satan. Who are you afraid of? Insert the name of that fear and you will have found the boogieman.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join