It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-Who's in charge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
lol its probably an old senile guy who lives in shack and spends his days talking to a cat named "the lord".

wouldnt that be amusing in the end?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
the new world order is not just evil men and woman behind the scenes dominating our every move.

Alot of it is to do with a change in the methods used to spead democracy around the globe. Rather than backing dictators or funding coo's they take a more hard line aproach and remove them by transparent force.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
the new world order is not just evil men and woman behind the scenes dominating our every move.

Alot of it is to do with a change in the methods used to spead democracy around the globe. Rather than backing dictators or funding coo's they take a more hard line aproach and remove them by transparent force.

There are commitees. organizations secret societies Governments public servants other nations, that all play a part in the ever so expanding road to democracy and the new american future of New World Order/Order out of Chaos.

It is hard to say that there is one sinister person behind the NWO it seems that the main players these days are Britain, USA and Canada.
All orchastrating their global dominace around all the weaker regions of the globe.
Just look at Haiti for a prime example of Neo Conservatives spreading there Democracy around with a full fledged killing force behind the wheel or Iraq for that matter, they attack the weakest links when the real perpatraors are living in our white house, in our cities and in our own neighborhoods for all to see plain as day, that is why so much has been accomplished over the last 10 -15 years, all the pieces to the puzzle are fiting ever so faster now that the U.S. has full and total control over the masses of sheeple.
I mean if my goverment trained Al Qaida and trained Bin Laddin with there own secret service I wouldnt be all patriotic and # about it I would be mad as hell that my country tarined these terrorist and are now using them against us.

Instilling fear and terror has seemed to be the grand scheme to A New World Order, from my point of view anyways just think when 911 happeend how many of you were in shock and awwe and how many of you believed the LIES?

How many of you have been Brainwashed

Have any of you felt the sorrow of the deception you were dealt?

"To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men"
- Abraham Lincoln

people shouldn't stand in silence

new topics

<< 1   >>

join