It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Is This???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don't know if thishas been discussed here yet....but it's pretty wild, to say the least! Any ideas folks?

www.disclose.tv...

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its looked like a Stargate event.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm not a expert but something about that was really off.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
or a high altitude missile test...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anbu ops
I'm not a expert but something about that was really off.

Off? How do you mean? It looked pretty authentic to me? What was 'off' about it exactly? I'm really curious to know what you mean...

Regards,

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very unusual. I don't think I've ever seen that footage before but it's definitely unique if its authentic.

Any background details on this? Hard to say if it's a fraud/hoax yet or not till I get more info on where and when this was filmed.

Interesting find though.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Missile Launch from Vandenberg, AFB, heading south toward Kwajalein Island. Those things can be really pretty with all the rocket fuel coloring up the atmosphere, particularly in the evenings. The sun reflects off the exhaust. I saw one from L.A. once where for a while it looked like a huge amoeba growing in the sky. Really cool.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a missile to me, at least with the technology we know of. It looks to me like it came through a wormhole of some sort, or maybe that's what it looks like slowing down from light speed? who knows, very intriguing footage if i do say so myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
Doesn't look like a missile to me, at least with the technology we know of. It looks to me like it came through a wormhole of some sort, or maybe that's what it looks like slowing down from light speed? who knows, very intriguing footage if i do say so myself.

Trust me. I used to be in that business. It's a missile launch. That's exactly what they look like. On the left side of the image, you can even see the little flame of the missile as it leaves behind the exhaust and goes trans-atmospheric.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is no missile launch. I also think it looks like a worm hole and of course the thing that comes out is one of those bright orb things i see high in the sky on clear nights.

At first they look like stars until they start to move. I've seen too many lately and this may be how they get here. All conjecture but what else do we have.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
That is no missile launch. I also think it looks like a worm hole

Wormholes are science fiction and missiles are real. Why do you doubt the reality of the situation in favour of a fantasy explanation?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't think it's a missle launch, unless something has gone wrong
with the guidance system. Why launch a missle and have it fly
at such a low angle over neighborhoods within the atmosphere?
Most launches attempt to get the missle up and out into space ASAP
to minimize risk to populations and conserve fuel, don't they?

But on the flip side, this could be something common for that region,
because there doesn't seem to be any UFO news reports surfacing about
it. Maybe these folks who made the video are new to the neighborhood.
This had to be seen by thousands of people in a state as populated as CA..
Great little clip though! Looks genuine. -cwm

[edit on 10-7-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"ufos" dont emit smoke. im pretty sure that was a missle test.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I don't think it's a missle launch, unless something has gone wrong
with the guidance system. Why launch a missle and have it fly
at such a low angle over neighborhoods within the atmosphere?
Most launches attempt to get the missle up and out into space ASAP
to minimize risk to populations and conserve fuel, don't they?

It's just your angle that it looks that way. The missle is going out over the ocean 'down range' rather than over houses or population centers. Depending on the test, they may not be interested in conserving fuel so much as reaching a target or testing some other parameter.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks Schuyler. I didn't know that it was heading out over the Pacific.
That explains a lot and eases concern that the govt would put populations
at risk.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Very unusual. I don't think I've ever seen that footage before but it's definitely unique if its authentic.

Any background details on this? Hard to say if it's a fraud/hoax yet or not till I get more info on where and when this was filmed.

Interesting find though.

Thanks - yeah, I thought so too....very weird.

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Because of the time of day, I suspect it might have been the Minuteman II launch on March 20, 2007. It went up around 9:30 p.m. that evening.

A good place to check on this stuff is:
www.spacearchive.info...

They also have some very nice photos of launch trails here:
www.spacearchive.info...

The photos are not of the same launch, but you can see the obvious similarities. Unless you're a complete dope, anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That was very cool, dont know if it was natural or what ever, but very good footage, was there any explaination by the cal. officials?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is was posted some time ago, I believe it was proven to be a missile. Can't remember what the topic title was about but if you've got time you should do a few searches to see if you can find it,

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Definitely a missile launch. I see them all the time from Vandenberg. The "thing out of the middle" is merely stage separation. It's heading down range and the viewer is probably a couple of hundre4d miles from it at stage separation.

Suicide and Shuyler are spot on. We get these photos and clips all the time at ATS. Easily debunked. Just do a search at the top of the page on Vandenberg for a sample of bona fide debunkings.

Check this out:Look Familiar??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join