It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theories. (I need your help guys very important)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
Anyway I will do what it will take to keep the moderators quite.

I got wat I wanted to I will remove 8 and 9 from now on everyone just concentrate on the other theories and cut it up for me

Much obliged, friend. We really have no problem with theories, especially in the skunkworks. I just wanted to warn you against making the same mistake the other two did with the whole "I'm a Mystery Person" thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No I read it just now, the post came in as I was writing my reply.

Theory 2:
But if the plan is not known and up for assumption, how do you know of any flaws in it?

Theory 3:
Yeah, it is possible to put information on a server abroad where it can't fall under US jurisidiction (or how the hell you spell that) and you can arm it with encrypted security programs to prevent any intruder. BUT the problem is that as you want to view the stuff, you need to use a regular computer, right? Kind of hard to read the 1's and 0's without it. That is where you tap in, getting access. This can also be prevented, but it is all a game of measures and counter measures, just a matter of who invents the program first. Double edged sword ey? Well, maybe.

Theory 4:
Yeah, yeah, it can probably be done...

Theory 6:
Frequencies is spelled correctly, but invention is spelled with an "i". I don't know why I care. Because it's fun?

Theory 7:
I might, yeah. I don't care much for calculations or in anyway explaining the universe with numbers. People who like that can do that instead.

Theory 8:
Whatever.

Theory 9:
Whatever...again.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Raud]

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Raud]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I may like some of your "theories" but they are not theories at all I am afraid, they are just thoughts with no substance behind them.

So if you have the tools to expound on them then you may find more interaction from members.

It is a start though

Val

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well everyone has to start somewhere... right now they are just thoughts but some good imaginative thoughts
.. I am leaving it for the people to make something out of it... some of it might be real who knows ! or it might be me watching too many movies afterall
but both ways its not impossible thats why I brought it up.

thelibra:
No prob mate... it was not intended in the first place.

Raud:

Theory 2:
Because I do know of a plan I just don't feel like discussing it. Forget about it... say for example they made up the alien story (this is an assumption btw)... Alot of people will believe that they came from space but there is one thing that puts the idea all down to the ground. The flaw in that is that its too "human" do you know what I mean ?

Theory 3:
True true... there are thousands of ways around the arounds if you know what I mean
... anything can be bypassed there is always a backdoor somewhere. So if they do start you will end up with both sides at each other's necks
. But most probably the one who gets it first will be more successfull.

Theory 4:
haha
I am right in a way... if someone puts his mind to it... it can be done.

theory 6:
haha invention how did i spell it before ? O.o

theory 7:
exactly, but its always good to push them in the right direction

theory 8 and 9:
watever

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
thelibra hit the nail on the head with his 1st post.
Whilst we welcome new users with open arms into our community, why do they sometimes yank our chains and rub us up the wrong way right from the off?

The OP should have spent some time lurking like many of us did, and he would see that we do not suffer fools gladly. All his "theories" are nothing new. I've seen them a million times already on this forum and plastered all over the web. His illusions of grandeur and mysterious gobbledigook are nothing new here either.

Please come clean OP before you get ignored or banned.

Anyone remember kangaxx? He was miles better than this guy!

Replace all references of he to she, if I got your gender wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Theory 2:
Because I do know of a plan I just don't feel like discussing it. Forget about it... say for example they made up the alien story (this is an assumption btw)... Alot of people will believe that they came from space but there is one thing that puts the idea all down to the ground. The flaw in that is that its too "human" do you know what I mean ?

So much for not playing coy anymore.

to your theories:
(all working on the premise that the NWO exist)

1) Standard mis information practises, nothing new.

2) Seems likely that any plan created 200+ years ago (as some suggest) is a fragile one, open for failure on many fronts, fronts which dont include the internet...like civil resistance, armed resistance, ets.

3) Im sure the musings of 3000+ active members plays little into their overall plan. We have not scratched the surface of possibilities, infact, many "NWO" plans and idea's posted on this site are regurgitated ad nausium.

4) Why create aliens when they roam freely in our galaxy?

5)

However, just to give you guys a piece of the light... there is a flaw in their plans.
There is a saying at ATS, extraodinary claims requite extraordinary evidence, of which you have given none, and IMO, have none to offer.

6) Advanced tech utilizing sound frequincies are already out there, i suggest you use the search function to make sure the dastardly NWO hasnt already thrown it out there.

7) Theories that are accepted as general laws are checked, rechecked, then rechecked again to avoid such errors. Your "hint" means nothing, and i once again, i dont you have anything to add.

My feelings, the NWO does not exist in the capacity many people on this site, and around the world, believe it does, nor is its agenda to push for some of the reforms suggested. At best, "they" want everyone living at 3rd world levels or worse, so the rate of capital accumulation is at its best.

School is out, and im sure your summer will be filled with baseball, tag, and underaged drinking, enjoy it while you can.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This one is easy.

The answer is: The OP is 14-18 years old.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't remember asking you guys for my age or my gender... all I asked was for you to open up your minds a little and just contribute to the ideas that I have mentioned... say they have not been brought up before. Say that they were true (therefore no evidence is needed)... tell me whats wrong with it or what you would do to fix it. just go with the flow.... don't close your minds just let it out.

Whilst we welcome new users with open arms into our community, why do they sometimes yank our chains and rub us up the wrong way right from the off?

who said anything about pushing you the wrong way ?.... you know what instead of theories change it to ideas. All I want is for you to IMAGINE and use your head instead of straight away point fingers and calling people OP's ? Anyway this is not what the mods want.... so I say this again... guys just pretend with me for a little and contribute your thoughts ... tell me whats good about the ideas and wahts bad about them... how you would fix them and how you would destroy them...

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Akutski]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

who said anything about pushing you the wrong way ?.... you know what instead of theories change it to ideas. All I want is for you to IMAGINE and use your head instead of straight away point fingers and calling people OP's ? Anyway this is not what the mods want.... so I say this again... guys just pretend with me for a little and contribute your thoughts ... tell me whats good about the ideas and wahts bad about them... how you would fix them and how you would destroy them...

OP=Original Poster. Its not an offensive term.

The problem is, we've talked these very theories to death (many of us at least) Another ATS motto is "use the search button" as to avoid duplicate threads. Like many of us have said, your theories are not new, and as such, little to no new information can be poured into them

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
True true... but before, you probably discussed it based on evidence I want you to discuss it as if you were plotting it... get my drift ? put yourself in their shoes and let your imagination run.

Btw, I ment to say why worry about the origional poster anyway

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

True true... but before, you probably discussed it based on evidence I want you to discuss it as if you were plotting it... get my drift ? put yourself in their shoes and let your imagination run.

Acutally, most of the discussions (if not all) were based on speculation. As far as i can see, no legitimate evidence exists that proves the existance of the NWO.

I personally do not believe in the hoopla of the NWO, and have stated as such, i guess tahts all i have to add to this thread. Good luck on your future here at ATS

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
At present, there is reasonably only one form of sentient life capable, in theory, of being non-human and able to post here. And this alien/non-alien would be very interested in the thought processes of others.

Now I myself discount this as a very likely event for some time to come. Even so, I will ask a question to seek clarity. Are you related to a "Hansen"?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great theories but the're hardly new.
Its good that people are thinking about stuff but it seems this thread is more about ego than substance.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How to fix a plan?
Create a viral marketing hoax version of it, make sure it's known world-wide, let people find out it's a ''hoax'', then execute the real version.

They won't know what hit em.

Of course because I'm so special I can't let you in on the specific details on how to execute this plan because else they would know and work around it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

At present, there is reasonably only one form of sentient life capable, in theory, of being non-human and able to post here. And this alien/non-alien would be very interested in the thought processes of others.

How do you know about "Hansen" ?

Great theories but the're hardly new.

Let me make one think clear it is not about ego. It never was if that is what you though I am sorry to have misslead you even though I don't know how.

How to fix a plan?
Create a viral marketing hoax version of it, make sure it's known world-wide, let people find out it's a ''hoax'', then execute the real version.

They won't know what hit em.

Of course because I'm so special I can't let you in on the specific details on how to execute this plan because else they would know and work around it.

That is similar to theory 2. Thank you for explaining it in a different view. However, really there isn't anymore "specific detail" because it is very straight forward... unless im missing out something that I should have taken into consideration ?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You need to be more specific on what you seek to gain with the posts you are making. It is almost as if you are searching, without knowing what it is you seek.

In your position, I would try to give more information, not less. While intuition is a wonderful thing, not everyone has it.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Off topic, sort of:

NGC2736: You've peeked my interest, what are the "hansen"?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm curious too, what are the "hansen"?

Anybody knows?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I know a bit about them, but not enough to explain clearly. Maybe NGC2736 should do the honors.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I know a bit about them, but not enough to explain clearly. Maybe NGC2736 should do the honors.

It appears from U2Us with the OP that I was wrong in relating him to this article from long ago.

themissingtimes.com...

So I am as stumped as everyone else here as to Akutski's hints.

Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join