It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theories. (I need your help guys very important)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is a compilation of all the theories I have thought of during the past month or so. I want you guys to rip it apart find its flaws... tell me how good it is or how bad it is... I just want to know if my way of thinking is accurate.

Theory 1 (N.W.O plotting):
What is the best way to hide a plot ? by making hundreds of different "fake" ones and hiding the real one in between them so that no one can ever suspect or even notice it. This is what the N.W.O are doing. They are feeding us a lot of BS so that we waste our time on something else while they are working behind our back.

Theory 2 (N.W.O plotting):
The plot that N.W.O or carrying out is a pretty fragile one. How are they so sure it will work ? without any1 messing it up for them ? all they have to do is simply spread it through an internet hoax or any other hoax. This way people will start to panic and the N.W.O get to observe how people are reaction. If no one does anything to stop it then that gives teh N.W.O an OK to start their plans, and when they do start no one will ask questions because they will be too scared to do anything or will think that it is a bigger conspiracy than it really is.

Theory 3(Using ATS):
Whats the best way to steal information... ideas.... people's thoughts ? ATS ... If I was working with N.W.O I would be monitoring this site 24/7 stealing everything of it... its just one of the best resources. Where else will they find a site that basically tells them more plots... more opinions and moer ideas
. For all we know they could be using my theories right now taking it into consideration. If this was true I don't really care cos to tell you the truth I wouldn't mind working with them... you know what they say if you can't beat them.. join them. Anyway, they can easily feed of this site and basically make us look like idiots because when they do start to act they would have taken into consideration everything that we have discussed.

Theory 4 (Aliens):
Whats the best way to control the world without any1 asking any questions ? .... aliens
think about it. If you created an alien and gave it technology that no one has ever seen before... and trained that alien to do exactly what it is supposed to do... when you do show it to the people... who will ask questions ? who will even think that some1 created it ?. Do you get my drift
.. where can they get the technology ? Area 51... where can they create the aliens ... anywhere really that is closed off from the public. Its a nice idea.... but it isn't fool proof.

Theory 5 (A HUGE FLAW IN ALL THEIR PLANS):
Well I can't mention this... cos if I do then I won't have anything to use against them or with them... so this will only be discussed in the future. However, just to give you guys a piece of the light... there is a flaw in their plans.

Theory 6 (Sounds frequencies):
This is more of an envention and I do not whant to discuss it simply because I do not want any1 to steal it from me... However, I am looking for someone that is specialized in manipulation sound frequencies please message me ;p.

Theory 7 (What if the scientists got one of their theories wrong?):
What if Einstien got something backwards O.o it happens all the time... sometimes its right under your noses. I will hint it to you.. think along the lines of theories that no one has discussed or no evidence was given. The inner core of earth, space, electricity, magnetism.

Now guys rip em up as much as you can... thank you for your help

[edit on 10-7-

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Akutski]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
This is a compilation of all the theories I have thought of during the past month or so. I want you guys to rip it apart find its flaws... tell me how good it is or how bad it is... I just want to know if my way of thinking is accurate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theory 8 (what am i ?):
I guess im a first ... what people call as unique. A perfect plotter, perfect thinker, analyzing every single detail that can go wrong and how to fix it... thats just how I think
. I think of myself as an Alien really because when I look around I can't find anyone that thinks like me.. and I probably will never find any1 like me.

1. can you tell me what the contradiction is in the above two paragraphs
2. what do you need our help for as you already know the perfect answers?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
O.o some smart people here, there is one person that noticed a hidden mesage.
The reason to that is because they are not perfect yet... but they will be once every1 contributes to it.. do you get my point or should I explain ?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

O.o some smart people here, there is one person that noticed a hidden mesage.
The reason to that is because they are not perfect yet... but they will be once every1 contributes to it.. do you get my point or should I explain ?

Theory 8 says you're lying, unless Theory 8 is flawed or a lie.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Theory 8 doesn't always mean im talking about the present.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Theory 8 (what am i ?):
I guess im a first ... what people call as unique. A perfect plotter, perfect thinker, analyzing every single detail that can go wrong and how to fix it... thats just how I think . I think of myself as an Alien really because when I look around I can't find anyone that thinks like me.. and I probably will never find any1 like me.

-----------------------------------

Please show me where you use the future or past tense.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Xerimethius]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I can't show you... if you can't see it.
I will give you a hint though.

I think of myself as an Alien really because when I look around I can't find anyone that thinks like me

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'll save you some time then. All of "Theory 8" (which isn't even a theory) takes place in the present.

"I am a first"
"What people call as unique/What people call unique"
"perfect thinker, analyzing every single detail that can go wrong and how to fix it... thats just how I think (I think is present tense)"
"I think (again, present tense) of myself as an alien..."

So you see, "Theory 8" takes place in the present, and only in the present. You say you're the perfect thinker, and yet you require our assistance. Your desire for assistance negates Theory 8.

Seems to me like you're here just to toot your own horn. I'll go a step further and say you don't have any new information and have no way to implement any of your non-existent plans. Why else would you go to a forum? If you were what you said you were, you wouldn't need our assistance nor would you need to browse a forum. You'd just know what to do and you'd do it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is more of an envention and I do not whant to discuss it simply because I do not want any1 to steal it from me... However, I am looking for someone that is specialized in manipulation sound frequencies please message me ;p.

Allot of people are using sound frequencies

Sound can be made from light too.Color lights have special sounds.

Frequencies can kill or heal, what do you want to do with your knowledge or lack of.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a flock of deer have a higher chance of survival than one deer by itself. If I thought that I can do it by myself as you said Xerimethius. Then I would get no where in life... because if I did a mistake I wouldn't know I did it.. till it was too late. However, by analyzing everyone's thoughts I am in a way become people instead of staying as one person.

Frequencies can kill or heal, what do you want to do with your knowledge or lack of.

Alot of inventions intended to do good turned bad... thats just the way of life and your luck. Which hand will it fall under I will leave to god.

Seems to me like you're here just to toot your own horn. I'll go a step further and say you don't have any new information and have no way to implement any of your non-existent plans. Why else would you go to a forum? If you were what you said you were, you wouldn't need our assistance nor would you need to browse a forum. You'd just know what to do and you'd do it

This is the kind of thinking that screws the world over. By the way if a person said he wanted to jump of a cliff would he actually do it ?

only if he was crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I can think of only one reason that the OP would think of himself as unique, that he's not half of a pair of twins. Other than that I would like him to point out two people that are not unique.

And how a perfect thinker has such trouble with grammar and spelling is a worry. I would rather like to think that perfection is quite a high bar. I don't apologise if English is not your first language, because a perfect theorist and thinker should be able to speak any language perfectly?

If even one of theories 1-7 were original, or even interesting, theory 8 might carry a litte (very little) more weight.

Other than that, you are the man! I wish I were like you!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but to me this is yet another example of someone blowing his/her own fanfare and expecting people to go for it.
The OP will have followers and people that cry BS.
It will end by the OP either admitting to being a hoaxer or doing some bizarre social experiment.
Too many times have we seen this exact same scenario. Even open-minded people like myself are becoming cynical.
The gramatical errors, spelling errors and context of the paragraphs lead me to believe that this is a young person, probably male and bored.
Sorry, just my initial gut feelings.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
dictionary.reference.com...

Deer do not travel in flocks. Birds do.

Once more, by seeking outside help, you're contradicting Theory 8 (which again, isn't a theory). I'm not a perfect anything, but I can smell bull# from a mile away. This isn't an attack on you, but on what you're trying to do here.

I'll address your other theories:

1) Give people a certain degree of truth, and add enough lies to it that no one will ever truly be able to stop you, because they don't know enough to be able to do so. That trace of truth is always enough to confuse people, or make them spin theories of their own. Our collective imagination may very well work against us and has done so thus far.

2) A plan of this scale may have started out as a fragile idea, but since it's inception has grown infinitely more powerful and durable. If the conspiracy is to be believed, the people behind this plot control the highest echelons of power, and thus control everyone below them. Feed into humanity's beliefs and fears and desires, while adding in some of your own and they'll do as you say.

3) There'd be no reason to steal anything. Let people speak amongst themselves. They'll do more damage than the "NWO" or whomever could ever possibly do. If you have too much of a presence in any one place, people will become suspicious. However, a little nudge here and there is always a good idea. Fanning the flames usually leads to disinfo and mass belief in that disinfo.

4) Aliens? Really? We're going to create aliens? They wouldn't be aliens if we created them. If Aliens are truly here, I'm sure they'd have contacted the most powerful nations on the Earth in order to create some form of alliance, if only as a front for something more sinister. If they happen to be nice guys, most excellent, but they wouldn't be able to interfere in our daily lives. It isn't their place to do so.

If aliens aren't here, those who would want to remain anonymous or have their plans unknown for the time being would use the idea of extraterrestrials to control humanity in several ways. Either use it as a misdirection (make people focus on the existence of super beings so as to avoid detection) or use it to incite fear, which grants you greater control and power over the population.

5) The huge flaw in their plan is the X Factor, and the X Factor is people. People will allow themselves to be chained for so long before someone wakes up and realizes what has happened. Everyone else knows and agrees with that person, if only on a subconscious level, but like a virus, his/her ideas will spread and infect everyone. This is the road that leads to revolution. We are not yet at that point, but everyone feels as though we're nearing the time. We can feel it in our bones, but people feel the need to wait. Wait for what, they don't know, but the time is not yet here to act.

6) Like anything, sound can be used as a tool for either good or evil. It can be turned into a weapon, or it can be used to rile up the masses and make everyone feel good.

7) Too vague to write about. What if this happened, what if that happened. Lots of what ifs. Focus on what is and not what could have been.

8) You already know how I feel about this one.

9) I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

[...]I just want to know if my way of thinking is accurate.[...]

@ the quotet sentance:Everyone's WAY of thinking is always accurate for them, some prefer being cold and correct, some prefer gutfeeling and emotions to arguments. Those are WAYS of thinking!
@ Your parts of the theory: they may be partly wrong and/or partly right, but they'll be ripped apart and posted to, according to the answerers WAY of thinking, as discussed above.
(Oh @ my WAY of thinking, something inbetween: correct and precise with a slightly annoying humor!)

@ 1: Wasting our time is important: if we are busy (working, playing, going out, discussing theories, blabla) then we won't have the time to stop them. We are not only busy, we are more or less happy/content. Bread and games? Get the point?
Why should they 'spread' false theories?
Just a few facts are enough to get our imagination going and getting a huge hoax started, let the internet junkies fill in the rest of the facts, let them fill 100's of pages of wasted time with theories and countertheories. Let them prepare for battle; by the time they realize it's not going to be a fight, it's too late!

@ 2: It is only fragile, if only few people are working on it. If I'm right at how many people are working on the theory and WHO is working on it, then they know exactly what they're doing and it will work out without any major difficulties.

@ 3: Of course there are people monitoring these sites, but they are all reporting: "No ones realized, that it's already in place/too late..."

@ 4: Either 'Aliens' or Aliens! Think about it, but I think that's fairly close.

@ 5: Hey sweetheart, how are we supposed to discuss something, with that much info? Oh, and you've got the blueprints? I would seriously like to talk to you, see how long your theories can stand an arguement! *bg*

@ 6: Same as 5: (but It's already been invented! :p )

@ 7: Same as 5...How about: Maybe he didn't get it backwards, maybe he purposely just wrote it down the wrong way? Hasn't the formula of the universe supposedly been found by one or two people?... (A.E. & I.N.?)

@ 8: LOL!!! Nope your not, that's me... öhm I mean of course... my best friend and I... us... so maybe there are more of us?
(but I do know this feeling of being the only one with his eyes open...)
Are you a virgo by any chance?

9: nice one

Right!
Looking forward to your answer m8!

Cya around,
Sammy

p.s. If someone finds spelling or grammatical eRRors: Keep 'em!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You are correct in a way... everyone is unique but the way people think are similar. Some think alot differently than others.

Now let me explain. If a person took into consideration every detail and every scenario he would never get anywhere simply because he will be consumed in thought. However, if you only pay attention to what you want to do you will do it right. That's why when I type I don't think about grammer or the english for that matter... as long as you can understand what I am typing that is good enough for me why else should I "pretend" to talk with good grammer or even try for that matter ? to me its just a waste of time.

karilla and to everyone else:

This is what I mean by no one understands me. Here I go.

Theory 8 was a give away to see if anyone could actually point out what I was trying to do.. till now no one did. Let me tell you what it was.

first point: The contradiction between my first paragraph and theory 8 (first hint).

second point:

what people call as unique

and

by analyzing everyone's thoughts I am in a way become people instead of staying as one person

why do you think I chose the line "what people call as unique" ? I was hinting all along that my intentions were to take in people's ideas. So by saying "people call as unique" I meant people becoming one... all their thoughts in one person.

Third point: its funny how you all concentrated on theory 8 and left all the other interesting theories out
. How about theory 9 ? Thats not even a theory... yet you all misssed that out. Urghh its so hard to explain when you can't see it

"You can never catch what you can't see, that is why you must think outside the box".

As TheObserver said,

bizarre social experiment

its a bad thing you are close minded. The world is not black and white. I didn't type in theory 8 or 9 just for the attention or to "toot my own horn" or as a hoax or as a bizarre social experiment. It was a simple message to find anyone who could catch it. All because of one reason and one reason only, to find someone that can think on my level.

I say this again:
A flock of deer have a higher chance of survival than one deer by itself. If I thought that I can do it all by myself then I would get no where in life, because if I did a mistake I wouldn't know I did it till it was too late. However, by analyzing everyone's thoughts I can enhance my own... so that if it wasn't perfect it becomes perfect.

This fits in with theory 8. and what I said before

"people becoming one... all their thoughts in one person"

So that after everyone contributes their ideas... by the end of all of this my ideas would have taken into consideration every detail... every angle of looking at it.. and thus becoming perfect.

That is what I ment by theory 8 was a phrase set for the future.

What do you have to say now ?

One problem now, the fact that I explain all of this will get people thinknig.. so people that naturally were going to post their ideas might not now. So by posting this explanation I eliminate theory 8.
No sacrifice no victory.

Hopefully you guys respect me now a bit more because as you can see... non of it was pointless.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I had to double post but I don't care.

Aldolas

I finally found you.

thats my reply

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Theory 1 (N.W.O plotting):

Sensible.

Theory 2 (N.W.O plotting):

And exactly what is going to happen when the "NWO" is doing their thing? It sounds like you watched a bit to many movies; listened and read a bit too much from anonymous posters on wierd websites.
Me, for myself (another anonymous poster) thinks that the "NWO" is just a label referring to the vast armada of enormous industrial (military and civilian) complexes; from energy and weaponry to food and electronics. Companies so powerful and wide spread that not even the goverments of the world can control them. This leads to that either a) they control the goverments themselves, thus making sure their agendas gets through, or b) the goverments recognize this force and merges with them. I don't know which alternative is the worst, maybe alternative "b". Anyhow, I don't think that there is ever gonna be some "world wide takeover". That takeover is in progress, have been for some time and will maintain untouchable for a long time.

Theory 3(Using ATS):

Of course this forum is under massive survailance, it has to be. But still this talk of starting some sort of global invasion...why? Most of the world is already under their control. But as post on ATS, everyone can read it. That means govermental agents too.

Theory 4 (Aliens):

Create an alien? I don't really follow you on this one.

Theory 5 (A HUGE FLAW IN ALL THEIR PLANS):

Who are "they"? What are their "plans"? Without those questions answered there is no need to discuss potential "flaws".

I am not the guy to help you with such. Spelled with an "I" not an "E" though.

Theory 7 (What if the scientists got one of their theories wrong?):

Yeah, what if. Re-do the calculations yourself and see what you find.

Theory 8 (what am i ?):

Who I am I to give any response to that? I haven't even met you. How could anyone answer that question in an internet forum? Totally unnecessary theory. Makes you come out pretty close to the "nut border".

Theory 9 (who am i ?):

Eh, maybe...not?

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Raud]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Akutski, first, let me weclome you to ATS. It's a great place to be, and there's a lot going on every moment of every day. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Second, a word of advice. Most people here hate drama queens, and your post smacks of drama. We've just gotten through two huge drama queens, so your timing is a bit off. You can either be the third drama queen in a week, and watch your thread evenutally get closed, or you can come right out and say what you mean.

We don't dismiss anything out-of-hand, or outside the realm of possibility, but playing coy little guessing games, and hint-hint this, and I'm-unique that, and the constant suggestion that you are superior, clever, wise, and alien, while at the same time producing nothing of substance, well, let's just say that doesn't fly well on ATS. At best, you'll end up being ignored, at worst you'll end up with a post-ban for hoaxing.

So please, before your next post, think about exactly what it is your want to convey, and then convey it. Cease the poor attempt at being mysterious and clevr, and just speak your mind. This is not a role playing game, it is not a LARP, and it sure as hell ain't a drama pageant.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Raud

its obvious you haven't read the post above. Read it and that will answer some of your questions... geez :p.

Theory 1:
Thought so as well

Theory 2:
you are totally missing my point... their plan is not known and will not be known till its too late... if everyone knew it... it wouldn't work. That's why we can ONLY assume.. you are assuming as well. Anyway, this theory talks about how they can enhance their plan, I am not concentrating on what the plan is so the fact that you are asking me what the plan is hints to me that you didn't even read the whole paragraph.

Theory 3:
Good idea about the government agents. Thats why this site acts as a double edged sword. This can simply be changed though. Say another organization doesnt want the governement reading the posts on this forum or are trying to "hide" certain ideas from the governemt. Then that organization can take the site (don't be stupid and say how.. they probably have the money). Once they take it over they can change the posting options to moderator approvall.. now you will be thinking... "there are way too many posts to moderate". They can simply make a bot that approves posts that don't contain certain keywords that they are trying to hide. Kinda difficult but with some advanced A.I. It can be done.

Theory 4:
keep your mind open... nothing is impossible... especially in times like this. They don't have to "create one" as I said but possibly mutate. Manipulating DNA etc... It can be done.

Theory 5:
Again, you are not reading the post. They has already been mentioned in the previous theories and as for their plan... you know the answer to that.

Theory 6:
frequencies is spelled correctly btw. Why do you worry about such useless things anyway ?

Theory 7:
I am not a scientist. I am just opening up their minds so that when they do read it.. they would say what if and they would do the calculations. If I was a sientist I would have. Wouldn't you ?

Theory 8:
Read the post above.

Theory 9:
Your too closed headed anyway and read the post above... again.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
thelibra

Ignore the post I wrote after yours.. I typed that before I saw your post.
I spoke my mind already... people just concentrated on theory 8 and 9..... I did not intend on any drama or anything else.. btw let me ask you whos fault is it ? I was not the one that concentrated on theory 8 and 9 in the first place
it was the people. Anyway I will do what it will take to keep the moderators quite.

I got wat I wanted to I will remove 8 and 9 from now on everyone just concentrate on the other theories and cut it up for me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join