It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolving Clouds With The Power Of Mind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Does seem strange. I did it with 2 clouds and they did disappear. Then I got the wife to demonstrate and nothing. She told me clouds move and evaporate all the time and I'm not the cause.

Could her negative thinking perhaps interfered with my will power?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by xymtec
boy that would be cool to demonstrate this to someone but as previous posts claim someone else watching might break the effort??

I guess it would depend on the people. It's hard with a lot of people but with one or two, you can do it. I know this from experience. Just tell them not to think negatively. BTW, until today, I thought I was the only cloud dissolver out there. Nice to see there are more.

Thanks for your post, Griff. I had not even considered the subject as a topic for a thread until I was outside yesterday morning and decided to spend some time cloud busting. Then I thought, " this is the kind of thing that should be discussed on ATS, I wonder if someone has already done that". So I did a search through the ATS and BTS threads and was really surprised to see no one had.

I also have to say that I am very surprised at the mostly favorable and welcome treatment this thread has received. Thank you all, believers and sceptics alike for being a part of this discussion, but don't stop posting, there are lots more members who might get something positive out of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sounds cool. But why and how does just thinking about doing it actually make it happen?

Why does a thought affect a cloud thats hundreds of feet away?

What are you sending up there?

Id give it a go but its overcast and gloomy in england

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Sounds cool. But why and how does just thinking about doing it actually make it happen?

To quote a line from the movie, Shakespeare in Love, "I don't know, It's a mystery".
I don't know precisely how it works; some people will say it's your mind and body absorbing the Orgone energy from the cloud, the orgone being the energy that binds the water vapor together in the form of a cloud. I don't try to over-think it too much; I just do it because it's relaxing, entertaining and because, I can. Give it a go and see what I mean. It's not rocket science or brain surgery, just good times.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have to admit I was a little shocked when this actually worked.

Awesome thread LS!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I tried with skeptical audience of my brother and his daughter and I could not get anything to happen. Interesting. After they left I tried again and it worked fine. I'd like to try this with cloud satellite imagery. Just for farts.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by xymtec]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I have to admit I was a little shocked when this actually worked.

Awesome thread LS!

Thanks for the post JB, welcome to "Cloudbusters Anonymous"

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think it's all down to the quantum theory thing. When the behaviour of subatomic particles were first studied the world was turned upside down for a lot of scientists. Sometimes they would look for particles and find them where they didn't appear to exist before. It was as if the person viewing the experiments was creating the outcome of the experiments. "Thought creates" seems to be the only explanation for the quantum world. It could very well be that the whole universe is a giant thought. So with the clouds, if you just "think" them away, AND BELIEVE IT, it'll work. I think there are even clues in the bible. Faith - that's the belief that something WILL work. Hope - that's the positive thinking or wishful part. Charity - be good to everyone else and you'll feel better about yourself and feel deserved of the things that come to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xymtec
I tried with skeptical audience of my brother and his daughter and I could not get anything to happen. Interesting. After they left I tried again and it worked fine. I'd like to try this with cloud satellite imagery. Just for farts.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by xymtec]

Next time ask your brother and niece to try it and see what happens. Sometimes, when you have people around you that are sceptical, you become so preocupied with the anxiety that you might get laughed at, that you usually do. If you do this again with sceptics around, take a moment or two to clear your mind and try to tune thier presence out; just approach it as if you were alone. That may solve the problem. It's worth a shot.

Let me know how your experiment with the satellite imagery comes out; I'm sure we would all like to hear your results.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Don't know. But brain waves have been measured when hundreds of years ago, the scientists would have been laughed at.

To answer, I'll quote the bible. Not word for word though. "Faith as much as a mustard seed can move mountains."

Energy. Thought forms are energy synapsis in our brains. Why can't we direct that energy outward?

It might be harder and take a while longer but you could still try to produce a hole.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
it works slowly. I can delete thin cloud whisps quickly but thicker regions more slowly. Does this help prove that there is a system at play which i am utilizing rather than my mind completely controlling the action? I would think if my mind were doing this alone then I could zap an entire cloud instantly.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is all very interesting, but I'm not buying it yet (im dying to try it out though, darn you late evening!)

Isn't it so that small clouds will disappear anyway?
And if what many people here clain is true why don't people who live in countries with too much rain use it as a way of saving themselves?
Or is this unrelated?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSuchAgency

Isn't it so that small clouds will disappear anyway?

Pick a random cloud that is not all thin and wispy but nice and fluffy and symetrical. Try to select one that is in a group of several clouds and concentrate on just the one single cloud. When you are done, that one, single cloud will be gone but all the other clouds of the same size are unchanged. That will confirm to yourself that it was not just the wind or the natural evaporation process.

And if what many people here clain is true why don't people who live in countries with too much rain use it as a way of saving themselves?
Or is this unrelated?

Different thing. When we dissolve or "bust" a cloud, we are, at least hypothetically, unbinding the water vapor molecules from each other, and the clouds don't contain that much moisture anyway; when it's raining that becomes an almost impossible feat, although you should be able to stop the rain in a very small area, because there's just too much moisture to effectively deal with.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh good God!! Is this site solely comprised of 14 year olds? Does anyone here have any scientific education? You are NOT willing clouds to disappear i promise!!! Clouds are made of water vapor, the disappear ALL the time!!

Try to will a cloud to appear rather than disappear and you may be onto something.

By the way, there are NO SUCH thing as Chemtrails LOL.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh good God!! Is this site solely comprised of 14 year olds? Does anyone here have any scientific education? You are NOT willing clouds to disappear i promise!!! Clouds are made of water vapor, the disappear ALL the time!!

Try to will a cloud to appear rather than disappear and you may be onto something.

By the way, there are NO SUCH thing as Chemtrails LOL.

princeofpeace-

If you want to post your disagreement with what I and others have posted, that is certainly your priveledge as a member, however, if your only purpose is to mock and ridicule, might I suggest you take your remarks elsewhere? If you want to participate in a discussion like a civilized human, you are most welcome but we don't much like trolls here, so be advised.

Also, I can pretty much guarantee you that most if not all of us are far beyond the age of 14.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If one can make it rain or stop a storm, then I am sure one can dissipate clouds,

I suggest we make the rain, and form the clouds we have a drought in areas ya know?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
To answer, I'll quote the bible. Not word for word though. "Faith as much as a mustard seed can move mountains."

Thats really sad...

Nowadays we can't move mountains... only vaporize little fluffy white clouds

Someone needs to look up the nature of clouds... it is in the nature of those type of clouds, on those type of days to disperse. It is a natural effect.

I do not doubt the existence of those energies, nor that humans are capable of learning to use those powers. I have witnessed those that can make a hole in a storm and we have documented it with witnesses, I have seen those that can make it rain... but these fluffy white clouds do that all the time...

Here is how to prove it... next time when the conditions are right, set up a video camera outside and go away... when you watch the tape you will see what I mean.

The fact that the "conditions must be right... right kind of cloud, right day" ought to tell you something. If you can disperse a cloud, it would not matter what cloud. Cirrus clouds are thiner than the fluffy white ones... try it on those.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Zorgon yes, we can still make it rain or silence a storm.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Zorgon yes, we can still make it rain or silence a storm.

Well can you please stop by Vegas? I can't seem to get that Orgone generator to work... Its been a tad dry here
for many many moons

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
changed the picture edit sorry

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join