It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolving Clouds With The Power Of Mind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ok i looked out my window and tried to dissolve and stop cloud chunks in my blue sky. it worked. i don't even know what to say. what else besides clouds can i will? boy that would be cool to demonstrate this to someone but as previous posts claim someone else watching might break the effort??

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well done. Are you 100% convinced it was all your own work? When I did it, I was. Could be first time effect though. In fact, I think I'll start a thread on that.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker

Who ever said anything about clearing up storms? I never did. We are talking about small to medium sized "fair weather clouds", you know the white fluffy ones. Not to say that someone couldn't poke a hole in the middle of a storm cloud, it just would take a whole lot more physical energy and concentration than I could probably muster.

Why wait for someone to show you results from some lab experiment, when all you have to do is step out side your door and prove it to yourself? And, this doesn't come even close to being in the same category as OBEs, sheesh.
I am not talking metaphysics here; this is one of those "supernatural" things that seem paranormal but are not, they have a natural explanation; we just haven't figured it out yet.

How is that any harder than picking a cloud and making it vanish? If you can make one totally disappear you should be able to punch a hole no matter how small in an overcast day .Seems the same principal applys your making vapor disappear. BTW concentrating on a cloud and busting it up shouldnt take any physical energy at all.

"I" rated it with obe's because its one of those things people claim to be able to do but can offer up no proof. Heck one even said if you had a witness it probally wouldnt work.

If one has said ability they should be able to punch a hole in a cloudy day, or make a cloud appear in a clear sky, or make shapes out of clouds. How is picking only a certain type of cloud on a certain type of day proof? You are only obsering the natural coarse of the particular cloud you chose.

For your information I have stepped outside and tried this one(people have claimed this for years) but I took it a few steps farther. I picked a nice easy cloud and timed how long it took me to "bust" it up. Then I chose a cloud of simular size and density and went inside and watched tv to keep my mind off of the cloud. When my alarm went off I went outside to check the cloud and it was gone in the same amount of time it took me to break it up. Try it for your self and see and not just once but several times. I say several because winds and currents change fast enough to effect vapor. Then compile your data to see if there is a marked difference from the clouds you concentrate on and the ones you dont. If you are truthful with the data you will see it takes the same amount of time.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is awful...how can anyone believe this? Clouds vaporize on their own constantly, especially the little fluffy ones. Did you ever wonder what the atmosphere is like a thousand or so feet in the air where those clouds are passing along? I've watched them without any -interference- from myself...but I suppose now you're going to say someone in the proximity of where I was was mentally targeting the clouds I was looking at.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi Hoohaa, I believe what you're saying but when you're trying to cloud bust, you pick a day when there are lots of separate clouds, all of about the same size, and pick any one of them. Tell it to vanish and it will in 2 minutes or so. You'll know you've done it when it's totally gone and the other clouds are still the same as they were.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wigit, I will... I said earlier I am totally sceptical maybe thats why I see no change in time. I may not have the power

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jericha
Wow!! This is such a simple idea but it has brought so much pleasure to my family.
Thanks for such a great thread!

You are more than welcome, Jericha. I hope the pleasure continues for a long time. Thanks for your kind words. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Now this is an interesting thread ! I have some questions, do you have to be outside to do this ? or can you stay inside and just look through a window ? because I live near a highway and when I go out side there's alot of noise and hard to concentrate (I tried eairlier and I had trouble concentrating).

It's better to be outside, but not strictly necessary. You can kill clouds from inside your home as easlity as outside it. I just find that being outdoors in the freash air and relaxing on my back makes it easier to focus and makes the experience a little more fulfilling, but hey, if it's too noisy to concentrate outside, by all means do it from your window. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
...........if it was'nt for the climate and changeable weather patterns.
The majority of our weather is driven in by Atlantic conditions and occasionally from the continent.
We are a nation of gardeners and growers and damned successfull at it.

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan
From standing in the English rain.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus,
goo goo g'joob goo goo g'joob
I am The Walrus, by the Beatles

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you really want to bust clouds like a professional, you need to build yourself a Wilhelm Reich orgone cloud-busting cannon.

en.wikipedia.org...

I understand these can also be used to bust those annoying and dangerous NWO "chemtrails."

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigitI know the sceptic will say if you watch clouds they'll melt away anyway. This is true

LOL even the non-skeptics will say that

But if you can dissolve them you can create them as well. Power of thought is not unidirectional. Impress me and create a few. We need the rain in many parts of the world

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I plan on trying this! Iwent to the website and was blown away (LOL no pun intended) by the pictures he posted. Very cool!
Thanks for starting such an interesting thread, I love topics like this.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I decided to give this a go while I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for one of my buddies from work to get to where we were eating..

I was laying in my car and I decided to see what I could do as we had lots of white puffies out today with some chemtrails laid like bacon far above the fluffy clouds.

Anyway, I started focusing on the clouds and going over it in a pattern as to simulate an eraser in my mind and I squinted a little bit to help imagine it disappearing. With just a little work, one cloud inside of 5 disappeared! Wow, at this point my friend had arrived and asked me what I was doing...
We often talk about these types of things so I told him what I was doing, I said I'd try to do it with him there, and pointed out one I would try it on, in a group of 3. I started with the top right one and just that cloud dissolved and the others were left... We both kind of shrugged our shoulders and said "hmmm, wow" and went inside.

I will try this some more and he's intrigued enough to try it himself. He likes to look for times things don't work, so he's a good personal reference for me if it works for others.

Anyone else? This is pretty quick and easy to do if you're a normal human that can spare 5 minutes of time when they're outside next....

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But if you can dissolve them you can create them as well. Power of thought is not unidirectional. Impress me and create a few. We need the rain in many parts of the world

You can create them; I believe I have mentioned that at least twice in previous posts. It's not difficult, as long as there is enough water vapor in the atmosphere. I have done it, just this morning as a matter of fact. But I don't know how long it would take to create a large enough cloud to bring about measureable rain. If I could do that, I'd take my show on the road and make a fortune in the Sub-Saharan area of Africa. Maybe I am just not strong enough in the force.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xymtec
boy that would be cool to demonstrate this to someone but as previous posts claim someone else watching might break the effort??

I guess it would depend on the people. It's hard with a lot of people but with one or two, you can do it. I know this from experience. Just tell them not to think negatively. BTW, until today, I thought I was the only cloud dissolver out there. Nice to see there are more.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunalei

Just wanted to say that I plan on trying this! Iwent to the website and was blown away (LOL no pun intended) by the pictures he posted. Very cool!
Thanks for starting such an interesting thread, I love topics like this.

You are quite welcome, Sunalei. Please, do post your cloudbusting results, here, when you can. I would like to hear how it goes for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
If you really want to bust clouds like a professional, you need to build yourself a Wilhelm Reich orgone cloud-busting cannon.

Orgone cloud-busting is not for dissolving clouds, but to make it rain

It may be a joke to you, but to alternative energy seekers its not very funny what happened to him

[edit on 9-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX

Anyone else? This is pretty quick and easy to do if you're a normal human that can spare 5 minutes of time when they're outside next....

HaTax, I want to thank you for reinforcing what I have been trying to tell all the sceptics out there, that this is not some supernatural, occult phenomena we're talking about. Any human being with five minutes and an open mind can do this; children as young as 4 or 5 can do this. I can't explain it scientifically, although I am sure there is a scientific explanation. Maybe not today but someday. The human mind is a powerful thing. Clouds are not so much. It's no wonder that the power of mind and willpower should be stronger than the water vapor in a cloud.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Orgone cloud-busting is not for dissolving clouds, but to make it rain

It is the same thing as what we are talking about except that the clouds we bust do not contain enough water to cause a measureable rainfall. It's the same energy just directed in a more powerful and focused way.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Then perhaps you need to practice harder

But just take a moment to think if everyone had the power to effect the weather and just used it indiscriminately what would happen?

It was this thinking that made them destroy the orgone cannons. I hear several stories of people using them in the mid west....
I see tons of flooding in the mid west...

[edit on 9-7-2007 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join