It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS CHAT Popularity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was held against my will in the ATS chat room for 49 days by a secret group of sophisticated ATSers but eventually I escaped. After 2 months of intense therapy I have recovered from my experiences but the dreams still haunt my sleep from time to time.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
I was held against my will in the ATS chat room for 49 days by a secret group of sophisticated ATSers but eventually I escaped. After 2 months of intense therapy I have recovered from my experiences but the dreams still haunt my sleep from time to time.

Just as I figured, were they aliens?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
From my experience the chat tends to be busiest in the evening (Eastern Time).

We get the Brits in there up until like 8PM (1AM their time), and the Americans stick around until who knows when.

Then there's a few Australians to confuse us all.

But yeah, try evening.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've popped in a couple of times over the past 2 weeks. Had a good time, there were about 7-10 people in there, telling jokes, played some trivia etc.

I got a feeling, I'll be spending a lot more time in there soon though.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I spen a lot of my time there... just because of band camp... I can't during the days anymore... grrr... School starts next week too... I'm a Sophmore!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"Mods, I also think if you give chat a push or perhaps send a mass U2U, informing users that there is a free chat available it might really take off. "
I think thats a great idea.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh one more think,the whole 200 post thing doesent help either.If they took that away it seems it would take off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join