It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you become a freemason

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just ask.simple as that

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Go here and read, its not as complicated if you ask one and have a nice character.

www.nymasons.org...

And ask yourselve why your joinig and dont join just to get to know what they do as they espect you to realy take it seriously.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I guess that setles it.

Have nice day

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
why the hell would anyone want to join the masons? what knowledge do you seek?

probably just seeking knowledge in general: or to find out what are the secrets

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
If your Dad's amason or if you save a Mason's life. That or, if you have a friend who is a Mason, they can get you in.

If this where so they wouldn't be any masons at all as eventualy their numbers would decline till 0 or be much smaller than what they are, theres more in masonry abot ethics and brotherhood in life as all this stuff you think they do (although saving ones life would be a REALY big healp if you want in). Besides you can look the rituals and stuff up, if you give me a day or tow I'll aske my dad to give me the name of a book he has wich was writen in the anty masonic period (this guy dissapeard after that and probably because he revealed allot if not all the stuff in masonry), this book is preaty much it about masonry So look it up with some legit literature and all your questions will be answerd. I'm not saying that all the conspiracies aren't true but they probably don't realy involve most masons. (before you ask my father was a mason (32) but lost conection when he moved to south america and the ones there are like realy radical so he didn't like them as much as the ones in NY. My grandfather was a mason till he died
)

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
the secrets ... if you ever have a chance to lay your hands on the book morals and dogma by Albert pike you can read that, it's all there. i doubt you will be able to find one though, masons don't even get the book until the get into the higher levels. basically they are seekers of light, aka the great architect aka, osirus aka, lucifer, it says it all in this book, but it is not too easy to find.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.amazon.co.uk...=1073756441/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_1/026-1364131-0889211

www.amazon.co.uk...=1073756441/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_1_2/026-1364131-0889211

Errm it didnt seem that hard to find, but obviously this may not be the complete or correct version. Still it looks it from this angle

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
nah that don't look nothing like mine, i seriously doubt everything is in there too. who knows?

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by razorbackhater]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, if you lived in Portland Oregon (actually, Milwaukie, but whatever), it is this easy:

www.milwaukielodge.org...

Just fill out a petition, and meet a couple members, and viola!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
the secrets ... if you ever have a chance to lay your hands on the book morals and dogma by Albert pike you can read that, it's all there. i doubt you will be able to find one though, masons don't even get the book until the get into the higher levels. basically they are seekers of light, aka the great architect aka, osirus aka, lucifer, it says it all in this book, but it is not too easy to find.

Thats the book. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join