It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ran nuclear weapons exercises the week before Bush-Putin summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

US ran nuclear weapons exercises the week before Bush-Putin summit

rawstory.com

The United States appears to have carried out a significant nuclear weapons exercise.

"International radios picked up many coded Air Force communications sent around the world on June 26 that indicated some type of military activity was about to take place"

Messages regarded as 'extraordinary' because of the unprecedented length.

“Messages appeared to be emergency action messages sent by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to U.S. Air Force strategic nuclear forces."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whig.com
rawstory.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Chicago Emergency Alert System Activated Today (6/26/07) By Presidential Code

[edit on 6-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
THIS IS HAS ME VERY WORRIED!

I wrote a thread about the use of Presidential Codes during the 'accidental' activation of the Chicago area Emergency Alert system on June 26th.

Today I came across this article which states that the US was running numerous nuclear attack response drills worldwide on THE SAME DAY!

Could someone be preparing for a Nuclear attack on Chicago?

We all know how government drills suspiciously precede attacks.

Bush and Putin met at Kennebunkport to discuss the particulars and get their stories straight.

Bush’s power in the U.S. in languishing and frankly, he has nothing to loose. 9/11/01 worked well for his power and image, I fear we are overdue for the next major event.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
With talks of impeachment and Iraq going down the toilet, Bush is becoming desperate and he may act out in this horrific manner.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
In the US we call this "Lame Duck President".

When a President has a Democrat controlled Congress he can not do the things he really wants to do.....except, create circumstances that enable him to create more power for himself.

I firmly believe this President should be impeached as well as his Vice President as well as his Attorney General (if that is possible). The thing that scares me is that with this news, and 7/7/7 being tomorrow a Saturday, if something big does happen we have all weekend to soak up the propaganda.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, some of you guys really have no idea how the military operates do you? Nuclear attack on Chicago...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Say we go into a war with Iran or whoever due to a supposed attack, is there a Executive order that would allow the prez to remain in power to the end of that war?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i dont put it past this lame ass president,i'll be keeping my eyes and ears on the ready.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
Say we go into a war with Iran or whoever due to a supposed attack, is there a Executive order that would allow the prez to remain in power to the end of that war?

i was looking for an awnser to that myself... you would think they would make him remain until the war was over,so he didn't pass it on to the new prez... hmm... anyone know the legality of this?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

i was looking for an awnser to that myself... you would think they would make him remain until the war was over,so he didn't pass it on to the new prez... hmm... anyone know the legality of this?

From what I understand of the Patriot Act and if you believe in what is reported in the Patriot Act 2, in the event of such a thing Bush would be able to enact Martial Law and suspend any elections thus leaving him in office.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Wow, some of you guys really have no idea how the military operates do you? Nuclear attack on Chicago...

Please add something of more substance and meaning to your post. I have no idea what you mean.
Your name is WestPoint23, I assume you are in the military if not the elite military.

So please enlighten us who really have no idea how the military operates.

new topics

top topics

join