It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped UFO in the clouds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
img337.imageshack.us...

We had a huge thunderstorm, then blue sky, and then about half a dozen weird flashes of green light in the sky.

I took some pics of the sky, and then noticed this black cigar shaped thing hiding in the clouds. It shifted in and out, until it at a moderate speed moved off.

The piccie doesn't do the craft justice, but with only a little compact camera its the best I could do.

(the image is sideways, so the lit area of the sun is actually the 'bottom' of the pic.)

[edit on 3-7-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

[edit on 3-7-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Im not really seeing what ur talking about unless its that tiny lil line in the lower right corner....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
img176.imageshack.us...

I have cropped it for you. The cameras only a little compact so its the best image available from the camera.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hello, DK. Nice to see you around.

What was the location of this sighting? Also, have there been several days of storms lately in your location? There seem to have been several posts lately discussing strange clouds, colors, etc. in the sky.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Huge storm today over Oxfordshire.

It was all nice and sunny one moment, then the sky went dark and it layed the smack down on us.

The picture was taken inbetween storms, as when the sun came out i thought i would take a pic of the amazing contrast of shapes and colours, and saw this shape playing peek a boo in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
DK: Just curious; but have you been starting to witness more strange lights/sightings/events that you first discussed several months ago? I believe that ATS members began calling it your 'prophesy'.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No disrespect but that is a horrible pic. It could just be lint. What's this about "your prophecy"? Sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Man i hate cameras, what we got here is a real UFO.

As for the waether, mabye it had to be close to the thunderstoms, as it could of harnessed energy from the clouds.. mabye... this was telsa's idea, that there was an unlimited amount of free energ all around us.

was the rod behind or in forn of the cloud cover?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
img166.imageshack.us...

I am stumped.

I didn't even see this one, as the image is huge, and this is a massive cropped section of just the very top of the pic.

(I also did not see it with the naked eye either)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
behind the cloud cover, playing peek a boo.

I kid you not, it was like it was peeking in and out of the clouds at some thing.

After this, the clouds crossed back over and rained most of the evening.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
DK, are you going to let us all in on where you have been since you announced that you were running away months ago?

There is a 22 page topic still going on your prophesy that you may or may not have forgotten about.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Man i hate cameras, what we got here is a real UFO.

As for the waether, mabye it had to be close to the thunderstoms, as it could of harnessed energy from the clouds.. mabye... this was telsa's idea, that there was an unlimited amount of free energ all around us.

was the rod behind or in forn of the cloud cover?

In this pic are you refering to the small pointing white thing behid the could on the right middle of the pic. I thikn that is a formation of a contrail from a plane.

Im not an image expert by any means, but thats what i see

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
DK, are you going to let us all in on where you have been since you announced that you were running away months ago?

There is a 22 page topic still going on your prophesy that you may or may not have forgotten about.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by fooffstarr]

Yes i will. My next job. : )

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Yes i will. My next job. : )

Thank you

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ok, that a pretty funky picture. Took me a while to work out that the croped version was on its side, but yea. Any how, it would have been so much better if we could have had a more high res version... but then that wouldnt have mattered if it wasnt in focus :S.

oh well, good work with the pics.

-fm

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its a bug or seed falling from a tree or something tiny close to the camera and out of focus. The reason you didnt see it is because it was too small to see with the eye.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i'm not sure what it is, it could possibly be an orb that some have been searching for as a sign????

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The second image is much more interesting. You have something here. The image is 'real' (no tempering detected), original and the object is not a part of the cloud (or its highly improbable that it is) and the lighting is right, which means its not near the camera (not dust), its actually up there, IMO.

Here is an enhancement (original->crop->zoom->levels->contrast->color balance->sharpen)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
DK, welcome back !

As another poster said, I hate cameras !

Anyway, nice pic.

Looks like a UFO in the most literal sense.
The white one. The dark line could be a lot
of stuff.

Hope to see you posting regular, again.

Cheers,
Lex

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I say it's a bug. I once made a pic from my garden. When I looked at the pic on my pc, I noticed a cigar shaped object to. Too good to be true.

Here's the image:
img517.imageshack.us...

Dr.Ok

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Dr.ok]

2nd photo looks pretty good though! Got some more pictures? Did you look at them all? Maybe there's more...

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Dr.ok]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join