It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped UFO in the clouds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.ok
I say it's a bug. I once made a pic from my garden. When I looked at the pic on my pc, I noticed a cigar shaped object to. Too good to be true.

Here's the image:
img517.imageshack.us...

Dr.Ok

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Dr.ok]

2nd photo looks pretty good though! Got some more pictures? Did you look at them all? Maybe there's more...

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Dr.ok]

Excuse me for asking but if you didn't notice it while you were snapping your pics, how do you know it was just a "bug"? Just curious. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's more likely to be a bug, because the pic was taken in summertime, so there where a lot of bugs flying around... It could be anything though, the object is not so detailed.
You think it is an UFO?

Dr.Ok

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.ok
It's more likely to be a bug, because the pic was taken in summertime, so there where a lot of bugs flying around... It could be anything though, the object is not so detailed.
You think it is an UFO?

Dr.Ok

No way to tell for sure without putting it through some photo analysys. However, to my naked eye it doesn't appear to be something that was especially close to the camera lens at the time the pic was taken. Still there is no way to tell if it is a ufo or something else, I was just curious, since you seemed fairly certain that it was in fact a bug.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
The second image is much more interesting. You have something here. The image is 'real' (no tempering detected), original and the object is not a part of the cloud (or its highly improbable that it is) and the lighting is right, which means its not near the camera (not dust), its actually up there, IMO. Here is an enhancement

Well that isnt cloud formations to me. nice enhancement RSB. Can we get some second opinions from some other picture techs?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok, I believe you are seeing a natural phenomenon that isn't fully understood yet. In my book, this is Crimson Light from the anime Hack/Sign, or Illuminati light. The more you see this, the more you are illuminated. This could be an etheric manifestation too. Check google Earth or pictures from the Sun's pictures on SOHO and you will spot the same light densification or "spherification" effect. I believe you can spot the same thing in-between foam and water when they calm down after your bath. Worm like and flying human UFO over Mexico are manifestation of what you are seeing in your pictures to the farthest extent. Infrared camera should give you the best results.

Maybe this is crystalisation to its fundamentalest state...it's quite hard to find a cause to this, even after 3 years of observation, but it's sure fun

(NOW LOOK INSIDE THIS #ING LIGHT AND OBEY!!!)

lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join