It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crashes in Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Brand new awesome footage on youtube.. looks pretty convincing to me.. What do you lot think?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is anything but brand new. This footage is very old and has been well discussed. Search the forums or google for more.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This has been posted on ATS before. I cant remember which thread i just remember it being about 4 month ago. Ill have to go and look for it

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Its been reported that It was a failed missile test or something along those lines

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I know Ive seen this before somewhere. I try and search around for the thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow! I watched it a couple times with my wife. It seems to be authentic, though I only picked at it a little bit. It's hard to tell what else it could be. The distance is obviously past the power poles, but hard to tell how far past. At first I thought skipping stone, until I saw the poles. I personally would have a difficult proving that the video is not real.

Whether or not it is an alien craft..... who knows. But until we know what exactly it is, it's still a UFO

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it was proved by the original thread that this area was near to some sort of bombing range or something along those lines and as posted above it was some sort of test

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Check this for more information on the video and it's origins.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Great find, Danx !!

And, doing a search on ATS for "ufo desert crash video"
brought back a lot of hits.

First on the list was This one from '04.

I agree that it looks like a missile that got squirrely.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have never seen a glowing disc shaped missile bounce off the desert floor and then break up into a thousand glowing bits. Looks like a saucer crash to me. Now whether it's manmade or an extraterrestial vehicle i'm not sure. Nice post, OP.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

[edit on 2-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It is threads like this, video of something, that has been reapidly been debunked to satisfaction.

Ive seen this on here a couple of times, it is widely thought and seems reasonable that this was a test, i think it was a misslie that was tested, but im not 100% sure

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

I have never seen a glowing disc shaped missile bounce off the desert floor and then break up into a thousand glowing bits.

Fair enough. Neither have I.

Looks like a saucer crash to me.

So, you've seen a saucer crash, then ? Interesting.
Please tell us more !!

Since I've seen neither a missile crash or saucer crash
first hand, I'll be happy to read a witness account of one.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I watched it a few times and noticed that it's downward vector changes slightly before the initial impact. It looks like it's trying to pull up out of its descent. It also appears to slow down a bit before the first impact.

If it was extraterrestrial, this would be an unexpected event and would more than likely not be captured on video. I'd say it's definitely a government weapons test of some sort, however it doesn't look anything like a missile. Could be a guided "smart bomb" out of control, or it could be an ARV (alien reproduction vehicle) that's lost control. Whatever the case, it's interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Evasius

or it could be an ARV (alien reproduction vehicle) that's lost control.

I'm sorry, but I've got to ask.

Where did you hear of an Alien Reproduction Vehicle ?

Believe it or not, I ask out of curiosity, not sarcasm.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
its more than old it's hella f'old!!!

I have no idea wth it is, its all glowy, I like glowy!

if its a missile, damn, I want one of those, I mean cmon I have stuff to blow up tomorrow!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Brand new footage? What's up with all these newbies posting old news lately? Every day I check this forum and it's filled with supposedly new videos which are all old as hell. Do some research about things before you post in here... the repetitiveness is annoying...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Evasius

or it could be an ARV (alien reproduction vehicle) that's lost control.

I'm sorry, but I've got to ask.

Where did you hear of an Alien Reproduction Vehicle ?

Believe it or not, I ask out of curiosity, not sarcasm.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project. It refers to a man-made craft created by reverse engineering a captured or crashed alien vehicle. Supposedly the government has had these for years, and if this is true they do need to test them. And most assuredly, accidents will happen, especially when testing a technology you could have never thought up in the first place.

A man named David Adair was interviewed on Coast to Coast and in this interview he gives his account of seeing an actual propulsion system (search David Adair on youtube and look for parts 9 & 10 of the interview - posted by username theduderinok) better yet, here are the links:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Regarding the craft pulling up before the first impact (it was under some control) and not exploding until second and much less violent impact, David Adair in part 10 at around 1:50 refers to what's called a "Symbiotic Engine." This is an engine that is controlled by the mental energy of the pilot. The pilot has to tap into this system in some way with an interface and must remain focused to maintain control of the craft. Imagine what would happen if you're testing this thing & you lose focus. Then imagine what would happen if you're injured from the initial impact after losing that mental control - the pilot might be rendered unconscious, mental control of the craft would be released, and thus the structural integrity of the craft would be greatly weakened allowing it to explode.

I know this video has been around awhile. The problem is, everyone is looking at this as being an alien crash landing in some desert which just happened to be caught on tape. Not the case at all. It's a video from a test of our take on alien technology. This footage was originally given to Jaime Maussan in the hope that it would be interpreted for what it is, showing that we have the technology - technology not man-made but recreated from having studied it for decades prior. It's laughable that people still call this a missile test ten years on, given the info that's been made available during the last 6 years or so.

By now they have probably perfected this and have entire fleets of these things at their disposal - your tax dollars at work to fund this, one of many, black budget projects.

[edit on 3/7/07 by Evasius]

top topics

join