It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 2004 Website

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well... most people who see the URL, www.Bush2004.com would expect to see a campaign website for L'il Bush and friends. So... I imagine they'll get a surprise when they see this: www.bush2004.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The left acting like the little kids they always do.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
couldn't help but to laugh... especially at the Mad Cows are Furious.

Eat Chicken!!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Should make a xxx2004 website for the democrats but whoever they pick to run will be instantly forgettable thus it would be a waste of time frankly.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The left acting like the little kids they always do.

What are you talking about??? All politicians act like kids! All they ever do is wine and argue.

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is called a satirical news page...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Now that page is pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Should make a xxx2004 website for the democrats but whoever they pick to run will be instantly forgettable thus it would be a waste of time frankly.

What's the commute from Canada to up Bush's azz every day Neo? Frankly, you baffle me.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You all need to see yourselves some day to see what I see everyday!

Regarding Bush it is simple,

Bush or the Democrats.

The NWO or the OWO controls the USA.

Take your pick pal what do you prefer?

And don't tell me I don't frickin' know what I'm saying...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You all need to see yourselves some day to see what I see everyday!

...And don't tell me I don't frickin' know what I'm saying...

Didn't mean to imply you don't. But seriously, you should take a look at some American political boards other than ATS (if you don't). ATS is great for attracting a wide variety of global opinion, and most Republican ATS posters know better then to bash other countries.

But take AOL for example, the most prolific and vitriolic of Bush backers HATE Canada. It's not even a good guys versus bad guys debate. It's close the borders, screw the foreigners. But maybe you hate liberal leaning Canada as much as they do.

Your country; your perogative. I just honestly said you baffle me. Certainly you must know you're quite A-typical for such a strong Bush backer.

Perhaps I consume too much conservative opinion, but watching O'Reilly makes me think all Canadians are high given their pot laws, and I can buy any sex act I want in morally relaxed Europe for the price of a US value meal. Now, I don't believe any of that... but you should be aware of how the Bush bandwagon rampantly portrays 'outsiders'.

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think the comment at the base of the page says it all

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
I think the comment at the base of the page says it all

This one: Make no mistake, this site is run by two guys sitting around in their underwear.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yep - i tried to cut and paste it but failed

I guess political irony gets lost over there in the US - much as i admire you guys.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A big high five to all the folks from here visiting bush2004.com... ... this is the number one link to our site at present. Keep up the good work.

The Staff of Bush2004.com

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Bush Vows to Print "As Much Money As It Takes" to Defeat Debt

Now thats Hilarious.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The folks at bush2004.com appreciate the over 100 plus hits coming from this topic, keep the hits and suggestions coming! The folks at bush2004.com... thank you for the visits!

tr

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I support everything he SAYS when it comes to morality. I just don't support what he DOES most of the time. I don't want America to be like Europe. I was offended at the disrespect in Europe for children. The sex clubs are run by the Mafia and that does not surprise me.
If there were sex clubs here I don't think that would be that bad. But in a Spanish club they put out an marquis on the sidewalk showing people screwing. Photos. and inside people screw right on stage.
I know that in Frankfort Germany there are prostitutes everywhere. It's a great temptation. Not to some people. But America is a strange place as well. I can't figure out whos who over here. a woman may be a tramp or a nice "respectable" lady. On television making inappropriate sexual comments is the norm. It's extremely popular, or so you would think. But look at reality. If you say anything at work like your kids hear ALL the time on TV you can be sued for sexual harrassment.
We have gays coming out on TV and in the streets but straight sex is confusing. Whats OK. I don't know. But when a "God fearing " woman walks down the street with her children she shouldn't have to walk past photos of people doing the nasty. i grew up in America in a Catholic Home and I never saw more than a short kiss. I know Priests are supposed to remain celebate but sex should be accepted as Ok for anyone else.
Getting married is a great idea. I commend Pres. Bush for[pointing that out. But He's making it very hard to make a young man comfortable getting married and having children. There is no "Job Security" Like my father had. This nation has been destabilized." Enron Dads" should replace" deadbeat dads" as an expression. Not that a man doesn't want to work hard to earn his pay, but why work for a company who is going to send your pension overseas or a CEO who retires in extreme comfort while you on the other hand get to retire behind a trash can in the gutter.
And children remember their fathers as the deadbeat guy when he can't afford to house them. A young person is told to wait until they are making a decent living before marrying and having children. When will that happen, after age 50?
I agree with his tax back scheme. But what's that guys name? Simkanen I am reading about thats in jail because the government wouldn't answer a simple question about his tax laws? It's like we have one PR government and then another actually running things.
Am I liberal just for thinking? No! I would make a perfect addition to the cast of The Andy Griffith Show" if given half a chance. But there is no place like that. The script has changed. Now it's a Nut house.
I'm conservative on immigration. We ought to allow immigration but control the boarders. I better stop or I'll sound to "Normal for this board . And no-I'm not a "prude" I'm not a saint. I wouldn't know about sex shows if I was.
Bush says no child left behind- check my post in chit-chat. I think we ought to let our children be children. Not try and turn them into children like they are in sudan or whereever it is they all carry an uzi by age 4. But I'm not for gun control either. At least not for taking it any further than it has already gone. We should have the right to keep and bear arms. And the way Dubyas taking this country we could have machine gun armed soldiers everywhere. We don't need that.
I hate it when someone calls me a liberal. I don't call every one to the right of me a Nazi. just the ones who stick out.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hahahaha, that's hilarious!
nice looking website, too!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Make no mistake, this site is run by two guys sitting around in their underwear.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If a satiracle news site that bashed a Liberal were made, I'm sure you'd view it and see the humor, much as those who are unenthused with Bush see the humor in this site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join