It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My experience Saturday night (technically Sunday morning) in Dallas, Texas[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Once again I would like to reiterate that the topic of UFOs and Extra Terrestrials has been an interest of mine for a long time. A hobby, a curiosity, a fascination. I never thought that I would ever have a part to play in the events unfolding and I am extraordinarily uncomfortable in communicating what has happened.

But it is the truth and I assure you that I would not lie for I have been alluded to and am the reason why certain posts from the GR thread were deleted. It seems that all of this had to be figured out and I happen to be the one that stumbled across it, I never even saw it coming!!

As you can see from my posts, on Saturday night I was aware of bright, dancing lights in the sky over Dallas Texas. I saw them with two other witnesses (thankfully) who confirmed that I was not imagining things. However upon posting about this, numerous users from this thread started demanding pictures, and although I never realized it, this was the most important message in my life that I had ever taken notice of.

So I went outside with my camera and at first you don’t hear it. It’s like white noise and it’s not until it doesn’t go away for some time that you even realize that it’s there. It was like the sound of a rushing wind and as I think back about it there are chills running all over my body. I looked up and realized that right in front of my apartment was the oddest cloud I have ever seen and every 15 seconds lightning would billow out from it’s center. Lightning like I had never seen before in real life, but I had seen it before, in a movie.

That movie was Close encounters of the third kind where the giant “mothership” moves around behind a giant cloud. I remember from that movie that not only did lightning erupt from the center but also red lightning. It was when I saw this red lightning that my curiosity piqued and I decided that I should record that instead on my digital camera and post it to ATS.

However, and this may sound a bit pathetic, I could not remember how to record video on my camera so had to go back to my apartment and read the manual (on a Nikon camera you have to put it in “continuous” mode). I set the camera to continuous, looked out the door and noticed that the cloud with the strange lightning was moving away, which to me seems impossible. So, I grabbed a friend of mine who was visiting, jumped in my car and decided to follow the cloud, just so I could get footage of it and silence those demanding pictures in the thread.

Here is where it starts to get unusual and I do solemnly swear that everything I am about to say is the absolute and total truth.

My friend and I followed the cloud in my car but not very long after I pursued it, it would change direction. My only logic was to keep it in front of me and that’s what I did. In doing this I ended up (or was led) to a dead end with a deserted field in front of me. I stopped looked up at the strange cloud and noticed that there was what looked like a plane in the air but it didn’t have the normal navigation lights that planes have. In fact, it had this strange orange light. But as I looked at it, the strangest thing happened and I MUST use this term to describe it.

In the blink of an eye it was in front of me, two lights (the left orange, the right white) staring right at me in the 11 o’clock position from where I was sitting in my car. It no longer looked like a plane anymore though, it looked just like two lights, two lights that illuminated what was around it but not what the light came from. And then it shimmered, like a darkness was being lifted from it and staring right at me was the drone, identical in every way to the one posted by the hiker from Coast to Coast and the one described by Isaac from this web site.

And it is this part that I am not proud about; but the truth is more important than anything to me so I will tell you. I screamed, a scream like I had never screamed before and threw my car into a U-turn and sped away as fast as I could. And I kept screaming, I realized that I was somewhere I had never been before and very isolated. My panic grew and I turned corner after corner, each street as empty as the next and was petrified that “it” was following me. Ironically, or maybe even deliberately, in my panicked, screaming driving I ended up (or was led back) to the very same spot where I had just seen the, darest I say, drone.

So I started hyperventilating, turned around again, kept going straight and thankfully ended up on a freeway. Surprisingly, my female passenger was quite calm and helped me to regain my breathing because I probably would have passed out. I plugged my PDA/GPS, in set a course for where I lived and then my friend and I sat and just had to tell each other over and over again that what we saw was real and that we both saw it.

Right now this same cloud is over and around Dallas and think you will find that many locals are saying that it’s the strangest weather ever to appear over this city. Anyone living in the Dallas area, I would advise you, go out and watch. Now is the time if ever there was to watch the skies and you WILL see the strange lightning, the red lightning, hear the sound like a rushing wind and lots of odd bright lights moving around that LOOK like planes but without the navigation lights. Oh, you will also see a LOT of helicopters flying around and if you’re lucky, even see them head towards the “plane like” objects that always seem to get away.

Since this event I cannot believe that I am the one to communicate this to all of the members here and if what GhostRaven was talking about is coming to bear upon us then I feel I have no other choice but to tell the truth, no matter how fantastic, to all of you.

Some may scoff, ridicule, challenge, try to question my character or even disrupt it but I can tell you all that I will gladly bear this, even if the information that I am offering only saves/helps one person.

Furthermore, I think you will find that something major is going to happen on the 4th of July holiday and then on the 14th the world as we know it will never be the same again.

Thank you all for your time – God help us all.

Pokey Oats

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why make a new thead rather than add to this one? :::
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This IS about the same event, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the full version pokey! Just ignore the rude posts and respond only to those seeking the truth, rather than those who seek to silence it. Now is a good time to stock up on non-perishables just in case, with 7/7/7 approaching.

I wonder how many ATS members are posting from the friendly confines of a nice cozy fully stocked underground bunker?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Pokey Oats,

Fascinating story,

Can you please explain after all that why you did not get a picture of the object?

And the link you posted with the different drones which one specifically did the drone you saw look like?

Could you also tell me what part of Dallas you were in when you saw the drone?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All I will say is if it happens again and you get another chance to see this. Please please please please pretty please FILM IT!!!!

Then some real evidence might wake the rest of the world up!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
People please do not fall for these movie scripted type stories without any evidence, this man has a camera he doesnt know how to use give me a break...write your story to Steven Speilberg not ATS it's a hoax!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRISTIANSEVEN
People please do not fall for these movie scripted type stories without any evidence, this man has a camera he doesnt know how to use give me a break...write your story to Steven Speilberg not ATS it's a hoax!

That part is believable to me. I have no idea how to use the video mode on my camera either.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For myself I take people at there word.

I can totally understand about not getting a picture easier said then done.

What I am having a problem with, is this:

Why aren't we hearing anything on the news.

Did you PO call the news people or the police??? If not why not????

You say something is going to happen on the 4th and then the 14th like what??? Terrorist attack sightings, what????

You still sound quite excited you need to calm down and think about everything then get back to ATS

[edit on 2-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by CHRISTIANSEVEN

That part is believable to me. I have no idea how to use the video mode on my camera either.

Ok not knowing how to use video mode totally understandable, not knowing how to take a damn picture with a camera you own...PRICELESS lOl

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Pokey Oats,

You stated in your other thread the quote below.

To whomever posted the video link Police helicopter films UFO that is exactly what I saw.

Now your are stating in this thread you saw a Chad like drone.

Did you see both? If you did you had one he!! of a night on saturday/sunday.

I must admit your story is getting a bit confusing for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nice story, but did you ever get your camera working? Even if it was moving away from you, couldn't you have taken something?

There has been a rash as of late of stories/hoaxes being perpetrated. I'm not saying that this is what you are doing. However, you mentioned the "chad" drone, which is still under speculation as to what this is. Many here think its part of a viral marketing ploy and that the images are CGI...same thing for the Isaac pics/docs. And someone else in your previous thread (who saw weird clouds as well) invoked the forever banned name of GhostRaven. I find it unusual and cause for examination as to why both references managed to find their way into your story; one direct and the other indirect.

Like Regan said..."Trust but verify", I trust you either a) saw something or b) wrote a nice story.

However, without evidence of some sort to verify, all you have is a nice story my friend.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pokey Oats,

Did the drone somehow communicate with you and impart knowledge
about July 4th and July 14th? It seems odd that you would add a
prediction to the end of your rendition of Saturday night's events.

Everyone who was following your thread wondered why you disappeared
after posting what you had seen over Dallas. I suppose you were
re-gathering your senses, eh?

But I'm puzzled as to why only you and your girlfriend saw this bright
phenomenon in a city of over 2 million people. Perhaps it was something
spiritual in nature that was meant only for you and her.

Also, the displays that GhostRaven described were to be seen by lots of
people, so I don't think your experience is part of the False Flag operation
he described. -cwm

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I understand that I must address some points.

In regards to the camera, for not knowing how to put it in Video record mode I can only apologize. It is not a feature I have used very often at all, ok, only ever once.

To explain my passenger, she is not my girlfriend. Once again I am forced to point you towards Close Encounters of the third kind. It would seem, based on my experiences that "they" pair people up.

My passenger, we came to realize that night, was paired with me to help me come to terms with what I saw. See it with your own eyes and it can be dismissed, even to yourself. When another confirms it you are forced to accept the reality.

Now, she had the camera and I was asking her to record the lightning whilst I was driving but she said that there's all kinds of static and it's very fuzzy. I looked at the camera and verified that she was right. There is a lot of electrical interference that occurs when you come in close proximity to a "cloud" giving off lightning.

My camera, a Nikon that I was very fond of, has unfortunately not worked since.

Even if the camera had worked though it is with much embarrassment that I must reiterate that when I saw what it was I panicked, pooped myself, freaked out and drove off screaming; and I mean screaming.

I understand my responsibility and the burden of proof so I am going to buy another still camera and a video camera as well. I do believe that I will be able to present to you what you need to see.

To those that say it sounds like a movie script, no kidding. Imagine living it.

Something I have been saying with much regularity is "I feel like I am in a living movie".

In regard to the drone projecting thought, that is very interesting. My passenger commented that she was overwhelmed with a sense that the drone recognized us. I felt only unbridled fear.

Another point I need to make is that I now understand why there are so many blurry pictures of UFOs as lights. Before the drone lifted its cloaking field it is literally just two lights floating in the sky and the light illuminates nothing of the source object. It is so very odd to observe.

As to which version of the drone, I haven't seen all the pictures so I can only describe it. It had the round ring in the middle, the metal strips that emanate from it and the wing like appendages.

The fact that it looked like a plane when I first saw it I think is really important, I would hazard a guess that there is some kind of holographic projection technology also in use.

Why didn't I call the police? Well, what could they do? After my ridiculous, panicked "escape" route that led me back to the same spot again it was gone.

Why hasn't it been on the news? I don't know. Probably because these guys are flying around looking like planes up high.

But if you are in Dallas and go out and look you will see what I stated previously. Lots of choppers chasing planes that are not using their navigation lights, only strobing white lights.

I can assure you that I am not hoaxing, and funnily enough, I think Springer is now facing the burden of an enormous responsibility. He knows why certain posts were deleted and they were all in regard to the fact that someone had to be discovered and it was vitally important that no clue was given.

As for July 4th and July 14th. July 4th I believe is exactly right, July 14th I will confess is a guess based on some strangeness going on around me.

Pokey Oats
[Edit paragraph 4, Line 2: Change one to own (oops)]

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

But I'm puzzled as to why only you and your girlfriend saw this bright
phenomenon in a city of over 2 million people. Perhaps it was something
spiritual in nature that was meant only for you and her.

Frankly, my alarm bells on another hoax are ringing like hell !

He saw, a glowing cloud, a dripping ufo, heard many noises, saw an orange and white light and finally the CHAD DRONE ITSELF. I wonder where everyone was in the city and why there are no more posts, no news reports, nothing on TV, nothing in blogs.....crickets..

He claims three persons saw these, no one could click a pic. He owns a camera and followed the ufo with it, still no pics. He thinks it was too bright for a pic, well I never heard before that a cam cannot take a snap of bright objects. Not called police, press or 911, not even his other friends/relatives.

And finally, we don't know who he is, where he lives, who are his friends. He supports the already PROVEN hoaxes of GR and chad. Now I have a good prediction for you hokey-pokey....you'll be banned soon, unless you prove what you say. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Pokey Oats,

You stated in your other thread the quote below.

To whomever posted the video link Police helicopter films UFO that is exactly what I saw.

Now your are stating in this thread you saw a Chad like drone.

Confusion is only for the confusable, for you I shall clarify.

The chronology of my posts marks the events of that night. First I saw the dancing lights in the sky that were dropping objects from underneath.

Next I saw the strange clouds with the even weirder lightning.

After chasing that cloud I was led to an area where I saw the drone.

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Did you see both? If you did you had one he!! of a night on saturday/sunday.

I saw both and your quoted statement is very apt.

Once again I do solemnly swear and give my oath that everything I have related is true. It is not a hoax and I am absolutely sincere as to what I have said.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
As for July 4th and July 14th. July 4th I believe is exactly right

Why?

Originally posted by Pokey OatsJuly 14th I will confess is a guess based on some strangeness going on around me.

you're going to have to elaborate. cryptic comments usually = hoax

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

As to which version of the drone, I haven't seen all the pictures so I can only describe it. It had the round ring in the middle, the metal strips that emanate from it and the wing like appendages.

Here is the link you posted in the OP with the various version of the drone.

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Are any of the drones in the pictures similar to the one you saw?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Then forget July 14th, I may be in error. July 4th is so soon that I wouldn't be too concerned about passing judgment, you do not have long to wait.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, the burden of proof is not on us as the ATS community to "believe you.

You might have heard that "Belief without proof is faith" and I don't want to have faith but believe.

I encourage you to be vigilant and try to capture some evidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Then forget July 14th, I may be in error. July 4th is so soon that I wouldn't be too concerned about passing judgment, you do not have long to wait.

Pokey Oats

i'm not passing judgment, i'm genuinely curious why you feel July 4th and or 14th has any significance

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join