It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying 'Witch' in Mexico....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oh man this video is so funny.....I tend to think it is a radio controlled balloon or maybe just a balloon but those Mexican police officers are convinced it was a witch.

Judge for yourself.
Link

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
They said that one of the officers was given medical treatment after being attacked by one of the "witches". I wish they would have elaborated on that, like what did it do to him? A balloon sounds possible, but that's why I wish they would have explained the attack. Kinda funny, but interesting considering it involved a video, several eyewitnesses, including police, and got decent media attention.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They also said they tested the police for drug's however they were both clean.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 2-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here's more info on the story.

www.rense.com...

You can tell how scared that guy is,whatever he saw was truly out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
woah, this is strange? The object that is floating does resemble the outline of a person as if they was sitting on a broomstick (like a witch.

Interesting video, looking forward to finding out if this is a hoax or not

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilod

I wish they would have elaborated on that, like what did it do to him?

She turned him into a newt. (he got better.)

It's important to remember that instances of folklore like "witch" are highly nuanced by individual cultures.

In anglo/american culture, witch may refer to a human who practices "earth religion," or a person who is presumed to have various paranormal powers.

In Mexican/Indio culture, a witch is much more like an anglo "vampire;" she may be undead, and uses magic to control people, draining life energy to remain immortal.

As an example, in Navajo culture a witch is a person who gained supernatural power via incest or cannibalism, and can change their physical form in order to attack human victims.

My point is, that the officers may mean something other than the "witch" that many anglo readers of this forum will imagine. . . .

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So these Mexican police think she is a vampire ? Who may be undead, and uses magic to control people, draining life energy to remain immortal ?

That is even worse than a my idea of a witch as i am from the U.K no wonder they were scared.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've studied this phenomenon for some time and conclude that it is just some spiritually retarded Zetan-Greys (note the reported large dark eyes reported), with make-up and costumes, who use small yet sophisticated devices for flying.

They are in pursuit of the perverted pleasure of terrifying and abusing local residents - like the attack on the Mexican police officer in the Rense article - and also seeing the impact that they make on local television.

The solution?

Set up sophisticated traps and/or shoot them down.

They are neither supernatural or magickal, but they are extraterrestrial.

Think of it as alien halloween pranks designed to terrify the ignorant and superstitious.

Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I've studied this phenomenon for some time and conclude that it is just some spiritually retarded Zetan-Greys (note the reported large dark eyes reported), with make-up and costumes, who use small yet sophisticated devices for flying.
[...]
Think of it as alien halloween pranks designed to terrify the ignorant and superstitious.

Nothing more.

Really? After all your research and strict applications of rationality and logic you come up with "Aliens in halloween costumes" over an actual flying witch? Really?

Wow I would have totally gone with a real supernatural, magical entity flying on a broomstick after jumping out of her coffin to terrorize mere mortals. In reality though, an alien seeking celebrity status seems much more plausible.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
CaptainJailew,

It is much more plausible that they are alien pranksters when you examine the actual physical characteristics of the flying humanoids and then compare them to the accounts of abductees with the Zetan-Greys, as well as the governmental insider testimonies regarding same.

Greys with brown make-up on at times.

Oh...that's right. You probably never did any research at all. Your bias was just too much of a burden to overcome in order to actually pursue an investigation based on logical analysis.

So I guess you are in the camp, as you stated, just like the many superstitious and uneducated people in Mexico, that the flying humanoids are actually witches with broomsticks.

Well...who am I to discourage that appraisal?

Feel free to believe whatever fantasy you wish.

But you will never shut me up regardless.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It is much more plausible that they are alien pranksters when you examine the actual physical characteristics of the flying humanoids and then compare them to the accounts of abductees with the Zetan-Greys, as well as the governmental insider testimonies regarding same.

Greys with brown make-up on at times.

I think our main differences are the standards we apply for what should qualify as "evidence." I require first hand experience and can't trust other people's non-scientifically corroborated evidence. I think humans have a natural tendency to assign intelligence to inert or non-living things, I think we also have a tendency or a need to explain things in a way which allows us to categorize and file away information in our brains, because leaving something unexplained can plague our thoughts.

Having said all that, I think its more plausible to believe that these police officers experienced something they couldn't explain, and in their attempts have latched onto culturally significant and poignant ideas which resonate in our minds. We make our own connections (Greys, Zetans, Ghosts, Witches etc) and conclusions based on that. Given that there is no evidence, other than first-person accounts (which are easy to manipulate and memory is imperfect) I choose to believe that this is neither paranormal nor extraterrestial influence.

If you are going to posit a conclusion or a solution for this mystery, please provide links to your government testimony that corroborates your thoughts. This is a search for truth, and part of denying ignorance is showing people your evidence, your reasons for believing what you do. The LACK of evidence, in this case, is the reason for my belief that this is neither paranormal or supernatural.

I apologize for using a sarcastic tone as it doesn't help in our search and can only inflame things and take them to a personal level. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
they said there was two but i only saw one... where the two flying together or in different locations?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
CaptainJailew,

I accept your apology.

My argument that the flying humanoids, which is also stated by one of the researchers in the video news report, are extraterrestrial in nature, is still much more logical than the idea that they are witches on broomsticks.

Hey...I've known some witches. Many of them actually. Trust me, they cannot fly.

But Zetan-aliens, like the Grey-alien that flew down to attack the Mexican police officer in his small vehicle, which traumatized him, do have the technological wherewithal to fly.

Since you are apparently new to issues like flying humanoids - which has been discussed in here before - as well as extraterrestrials and governmental insider information about them, I suggest you do some ATS searches on the subject.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie
they said there was two but i only saw one... where the two flying together or in different locations?

The Rense report and the filmed report are two separate accounts. The former entails an actual attack.

It appears that the two reported in the video both flew around the same town but not necessarily at the same time and/or together.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Watched this awhile back on Youtube from someone claiming to be an digital artist .who knows i still never shared it as i know eyes plays tricks and if he is what he claims i'm sure he could "tweek" it or have people working in his line,he basically zooms in totally slow-mo's it and i actually saw a "figure" to say.

He concentrated on when this unknown thingy is on top of the hill till take off,while on the hill you can make out movement ,maybe running then the leap & flying..he also claims this is a humanoid as he talks about "cylinders" on the back..or top ,well nevermind here is the link if you wish to see it..if you are Christian like me this guy does art of what they think devil children looks like and some symbols ..just mentioning this as i don't want attacks from other members..don't know this dude link was send to me

Link

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't understand something ... someone explain it to me in EASY to understand terms ... what did the person use to fly around with? Or is this a fake video? I thought it was cool - fake or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
We have to admit, strange things happen in Mexico.

I wonder if the sighting was "silent" or if there was some kind of a propeller involved.

Was there a broom involved?

Jeepers Creepers lives again.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It was described as having 'black sink' and claws. Reptilian? hmmm.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The flying humanoid that attacked the Mexican police officer in his small patrol car was described much like a Zetan-Grey. Taking into consideration that make-up and fake claws are used, the idea that some of them may also be Zetan-Reptilian or a cross between the Grey and Reptilian element, is also a possibility.

For now though, I lean toward thinking they are just Grey pranksters.

Note that they don't attempt to pull these pranks off in places like New York City or London.

They choose areas where there are many people who are superstitious and who are more likely to believe that they are seeing witches flying on broomsticks.

However spiritually retarded and perverted, they are clever little aliens who love to psychologically manipulate people.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The flying humanoid that attacked the Mexican police officer in his small patrol car was described much like a Zetan-Grey. Taking into consideration that make-up and fake claws are used, the idea that some of them may also be Zetan-Reptilian or a cross between the Grey and Reptilian element, is also a possibility.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

Man, that just doesn't make sense to me. You're inserting other, unproven theories into the account (the alleged abilities of "zetan-greys") to explain something else that doesn't fit your conception of paranormal events.

How do you know it was greys in make-up? Why wasn't it the CIA in make-up, or for that matter, mexican witches in make-up?

Claiming that all paranormal activities are caused by the "greys" of popular mythology doesn't solidify those myths, it undermines them by making the believers look like irrational zealots.

It's like a John bircher who sees communists everywhere, or a religious fanatic who imagines demons under the bed. Guaranteed to alienate onlookers, not convert them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join