It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Still love ya, Jso, but NO, i dont understand and this is a very poor excuse you're using a very bad analogy here.

Sure, Democrats, Liberals can be evil, sex perverts, liars and thieves, but dont turn the table around on this fiasco which has been perpetrated by one person- I cant even blame Republicans. Its two people mainly, George and Dick. Oh and Rove, lets not forget one of the satanic masterminds OF THIS ERA.

This has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans and everything to do with the occupants of the WHITE HOUSE.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well nothing has even happened yet. But I still say that it would be a perfect opportunity for the libchucks to strike.

Once again, I never intended to hurt flower children like you, dg. It's the Rev. Jim Jones's that lead you astray that I want to warn you about.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, fine.

I accept your apology.

(Just when you think you know a person.... ^
^

Happy Fourth!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Mod Edit - Insult Removed

[edit on 7/3/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
tHIS ALWAYS makes me wonder what the insult would have been.

You see, this is a genuine thread, with a genuine credible link. If you dont agree, that's ok.
Nobody wants anything like this to happen, including me. I hope its bunk. I have a life to live, family and friends i do not want to see hurt.

So, i too hope this doesnt come to fruition.

I dont see what the "insult" would have been. Save it.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Still love ya, Jso, but NO, i dont understand and this is a very poor excuse you're using a very bad analogy here.
This has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans and everything to do with the occupants of the WHITE HOUSE.

As much as I agree with your opinion, I think it is possible that liberals could plan an attack as well. Of course, when people choose to divide themselves by catagorizing as a party instead of a people then this "post-2001" quote comes to mind:
United we stand divided we fall

I believe that the masterminds behind all these partys are united for a common goal behind their little 'iron curtain' : the NWO

So whoever gets blamed, its probably all planned if you allow yourself to think thats a posibility, which i know the both of you probably do

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I know this may seem a bit out there, but isn't it just remotely possible that all sides "in the know" are in on this whole thing, and planned it from the start? Could it be that we've been played for idiots all of these years, being led down a path of systematic lies to get us to inadvertently agree to be the unwitting slaves of an overly-greedy overlord?

Perhaps there are none left up there that represent those ideals that they are supposed to symbolize. What then?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Maybe I should read through the entire thread first but this is something that simply sickens me. Plus the guy had the balls to state that it is just like the information we got about 911 in June of 2001. WHAT??? Ummm, oooookay.

Chicago has been thrown around for quite a while now as the target. It's extremely easy to leak 'information' about a target here and there to make it 'look' like we are being attacked by this terror group. People need to wake up before we find ourselves under martial law and in a completed police state.

It's just funny how there was the 'executive alert' sent out to Illinois a few weeks back on the emergency broadcast system. A test? D.C. says it was an accident. Sorry foks. If you believe it was an accident then you truly are gullible and will probably swallow any story from our leaders. To set off the executive alert there must be a special code placed in. No accidentally "oops, pushed the wrong button there. Hehe" *blushing shyly and throwing hands up*. Doesn't happen.

It was a test. I would really feel uncomfortable living anywhere near Chicago this summer.

This was a press release to say "See, we told you so. Why would we have told you so if we had anything to do with it?"

I really hope that we can get some morally based individuals into major government positions soon. It's getting very close to the need for removing the entire group of people we have in now and replacing every single one of them.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I posted this thread lasy Christmas

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Nothing happened,just like i believe nothing will happen-again.The west is being beaten into submission by its own boogey men.I believe these stories only serve to sell headlines and scare people.It seeems that If there were another attack,we won't be able to stop it and the last round of attacks proved it...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Any idiot knows the dishonarable and cowardly Americans are behind all the terror.Ever meet an honorable American? Nuf said. The Americans are great at deception, stupification, and murder. Its their historical legacy.Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADISSIDENT
Any idiot knows the dishonarable and cowardly Americans are behind all the terror.Ever meet an honorable American? Nuf said. The Americans are great at deception, stupification, and murder. Its their historical legacy.Give me a break.

Sure must be nice to be situated above everyone else in the world. I bet it's cold and lonely up there.

I think you've become misguided somewhere along your path of discovery. You seem to have forgotten that those that run things on this planet are not just from the US, but from around the world. To point one finger at one selective group like you just did serves to do nothing but divide people, when what we really need is a coalescing of the People's Will.

And yes, just so that you know, I'm a PROUD AMERICAN!! Please, don't insult my integrity again without having gotten to know either me or my fellow countrymen and women.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADISSIDENT
As an American, i have an issue with your comments. You are talking about all Americans and you are dead wrong.
Shame on you.

Borg, i can beleive that ALL PARTIES IN GOVERNMENT are involved, yes. Its all the same thing. Jsobecky was implying that Liberals could be the ones behind an attack, which i dont beleive.
If my friend had said what you said, i would have agreed with him.

In fact, they MUST all be in on it.
I've always said that.

There's no one going to revert back things, i dont care who they are- Republican or Democrat!!! Agreed!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well if Bush wants to nuke Iran he needs an excuse for the American people. Plus some predictions say that by December 2007 the US economy will go in recession.

A new "9/11 terrorist" attack could shock the world in such a way that nuking Iran will not matter or that the US economy is a disaster.

So in a way they really need such an event if they want to push their agenda! They need it for Iran, they need it for USA. If martial law starts in USA, the economy can go to hell because the people will not matter, they will get into concentration camps build by FEMA and stuff like that. So the economy can go down. The ones who will ask for change will be in these concentration camps.

There will be no opposition. But this can surely start a civil war in USA.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i suggest you guys read this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'm going to convince my father not to go to work that day... don't want to take any chances

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
READ this link

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

It provides some interesting insight to the big picture-if there is one.These guys have been right about a few things in the past and this could be what the government is fearing.A multi-pronged attack on the United States and israel.Who cares If Israel is getting exterminated by muslim extremists If you have terror attacks going on in your own country???

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
READ this one as well

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

The puzlle fits-a very scary thing!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join