It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why is it that every few weeks we find a "Secret Document" or an "Al-Qaeda Video Tape" to remind us how much danger we're all in next month?

Haven't any of you sort of gotten bored of this yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Why is it that every few weeks we find a "Secret Document" or an "Al-Qaeda Video Tape" to remind us how much danger we're all in next month?

Haven't any of you sort of gotten bored of this yet?

That seems like the plan, to condition us to accept the attack, so once it finally happens they can say "we told you so". Then people can go around saying they "knew" it was coming, but no one did anything to prevent it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with Revenge. Its a manic few that want a world wide Islamic state. They are trying to conquer us through long term terror and manipulation. We are all unbelievers and we either convert to Islam or die. Its simple as that.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe this sort of thing is inevitable. It's just like when you get in a fight with your parents as a child.. You both always want to get the last word in... Except in this case they both want to get the last gunshot in.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
It has nothing to do with Revenge. Its a manic few that want a world wide Islamic state. They are trying to conquer us through long term terror and manipulation. We are all unbelievers and we either convert to Islam or die. Its simple as that.

Then where are they?

Britain, which is collapsing into a surveillance state, has seen half a dozen amateur terror attacks, none of which did any real damage.

America, which is offering greater resistance to the encroachment of 'security'-based totalitarianism, has seen no attacks on its soil since the beginning of this 'war' on the nebulous concept of 'terror'.

It's obvious that there is no imminent threat by now. This leaves two possibilities:

1) The West has been soundly defeated by Al-Qaeda, who are now satisfied that they can instill fear just as effectively with a press release as with a bomb,

or

2) This whole thing is a sham, perpetuated to broaden executive power and deepen legislative pockets, and the West has been just as soundly defeated by its own leadership.

It seems to me that given either one of these situations, threads like this one are clear symptoms of the peoples' unwillingness to stand up for itself.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

But I like the way you say 'revenge'
because thats clearly what it is... you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate..

honestly, we deserve it.

Ugh...Maybe "YOU" deserve it bud....But I don't support the war...neither do my 4 year old nephew and 2 month old niece...

Your acting like U.S. citizen's are the direct reason why "they" our government invaded their country....not the people...

I believe I remember Bush going against the U.N. to invade?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My plan for future terrist attacks

1) get a 2 hard hats for me and my GF

2)save a lot of money

3)move to japan. no terrorists in japan

I like my plan

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dixi2344
My plan for future terrist attacks

1) get a 2 hard hats for me and my GF

2)save a lot of money

3)move to japan. no terrorists in japan

I like my plan

Wish you luck in Japan. Hope nobody tries to nerve gas the subways again like back in 1995.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
[ ex ]
[ /ex ]

without the spaces

Unfortunately... something planned? more than likely..
But its not really nessecary... big or small whom ever succeeds in killing a westerner.. it could be these amateurs in england, a call in new york.. or some insurgents on the greenzone...

whom ever succeeds will for ever be known in the history books as the great kick off akin to the assination that began wwI.

But I like the way you say 'revenge'
because thats clearly what it is... you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate..

honestly, we deserve it.

Yes but their last 'spectacular' took place before we invaded the ME. Duh

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is all conditioning. They always release documents, information, or tapes when they're at their lowest.

"Hello, it's obvious that we live in an age where anybody can buy material to create an explosive device. It's not expensive and if those people wish they could suicide bomb your local McDonalds, we'd like to remind you of this universal fact using scary words and acronyms. That is all, have a nice July 4th!"

We really need to get used to it as citizens of the U.S. Be it internal or external acts, it's inevitable.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi dgTempe..............I really hope this information isn't a surprise to anyone. It's just a matter of time before something else happens. I just hope that its smaller rather than bigger.........Interesting information.

Tac

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There's always some sort of terror alert to bring us back on defense whether it's changing the color level to red or some new osama tape .The most unlucky people have to be new yorkers, myself included, that have to suffer the fate of these plots.If it happens ,whether by "terrorists" or some aspect of the government,it would be add more conspiracy as to why they've chosen to do this attack before the next ellection to declare marshall law which that crazy Alex Jones seems to scream about in all his interviews.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The terror attack will take place just before the next presidential elections...therefore the president will declare state of emergency and martial law (of course they will not say 'martial law', but something else).

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The terror attack will take place just before the next presidential elections...therefore the president will declare state of emergency and martial law (of course they will not say 'martial law', but something else).

IF it doesn't will you, as so many seem to not bother, come back and apologise for making such a statement? Or do you have evidence to suggest that this will happen? Post links please

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

Originally posted by masterp

If your right and I don't doubt that your not..what are you going to do about it?
Stand up and fight? Or rollover like a dog as long as you get your MTV
Here in Canada..we'll close the border..untill you idiots sort it out.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Stanley06]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.safetomorrow.com...

PREPARE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! No joke...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let them come and blow themselves up on U.S. soil. Im sure half the population needs a quick kick in the ass for lack of suppor for the current war!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz

I feel sorry for the people that are so easily scared, and gullible.
If these repeated attempts to scare you are working, then you probably don't want to run across me when I am in a bad mood.

As for us unbelievers, please seek us out, so we can kick your sorry arses back to the rock you crawled out of.

I believe the PAB are running their usual scam, and will continue to do so, as long as the scaredy cats react the way that they do.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by weatherguru]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Numbers are everything to them.

9/11, 7/7, 6/6/6, all these numbers are significant.

911 is EMERGENCY. Does it surprise you (well it doesn't for me) that a massive terorist attack would happen on this day so the "war on terror" and multiple wars could be launched against a created threat?

No, no, no. The date was symbolic but not for that reason at all. September 11, 1991 was the date George Bush Sr. first announced his "New World Order", and 9/11/01 was the 10 year anniversary of it.
The puzzle fits a little better with this piece of glue.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ugh...Maybe "YOU" deserve it bud....But I don't support the war...neither do my 4 year old nephew and 2 month old niece...

Your acting like U.S. citizen's are the direct reason why "they" our government invaded their country....not the people...

I believe I remember Bush going against the U.N. to invade?

And this is exactly why the citizens need to step up and do everything in their power to overthrow the corrupt government. Abraham Lincoln said it was the duty of every American citizen to overthrow the government if it ever comes to a point where the people's democratic decisions are being tossed out and replaced with a hidden dictatorship. And I think we can fairly say this is the case. George W. himself said "It would be much easier to run things if I was a dictator." "I am the president, I make the decisions, nobody tells me how to do things!"

[edit on 2-7-2007 by pjslug]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join