It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 year cycle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 cycle niburu

anyone think that the NWO is the time when the annunaki return and that this time will be around the time the hopi, aborigine's and mayan's prophesized around 2012. not the end of the world no, no. the beginning of possibly a new one which may not be all that great.

think about it. i strongly believe something is going on. the annunaki interacted with the daughters of man and had half breeds called nephilim, these nephilim decended on to be heads of "worship" in sumeria, egypt, and European aristorcracy. these blood lines could be tied to the annunaki. think about the fall of ancient civilizations, could they be in line with some return of the annunaki? are there other alien presences trying to warn us that may have been purposely painted as evil. could the NWO spoke about be when the annunaki arrive and the powers that be are just sowing the seeds of control for a group of advanced beings that it is hypthesized created man along time ago as servants. is the stage being set again

possibly

say more advanced beings than the annunaki have visited us (likely) and tried to show us the path to travel in life (say these visitors needed the earth because there's was dying) say our leaders made deals with them for technology, but that we lied to them and used these same technology's to ward off any threats by hostile aliens to annunaki's returns or something along these lines.

i posted a while back (with little fanfare) that the bible could have a message in it from people who can time travel (advanced beings) or those who can remote view and that what may happen if it matches the bible is not a confirmation of GOD, but of the above which i stated. whose side are the puppet (politican) masters on , the annunaki or the other more apathetic ET's or neither (possibly) trying to keep there power over us with out there "bosses" coming back and taking the reigns.

today we can preform genetic engineering , wouldn't you think an advanced race could have done the same to us tens of thousands of years ago.

maybe alot of overly reigious people are brainwashed but maybe there is real truth to parts of the bible , perhaps the mark of the beast is some kind of device (technology) that the government uses to modify the behavior of its citizens/servants with ELF waves.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It amazes me that people can form complex theories on ancient civilizations, but are still not capable of correctly differentiating between their/there. I really hope english is not your first language.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by cpdaman

anyone think that the NWO is the time when the annunaki return and that this time will be around the time the hopi, aborigine's and mayan's prophesized around 2012.

Anyone think this belongs in SkunkWorks, due to it being
PURE speculation ?

Maybe it's just me.....

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
people really believe what some guy read off some stone carved years back without any proof that he understands what the carver was trying to say, this annunaki and planet x is complete bs

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i noticed you were intrested enough to read it and reply that it belonged to another forum

but not comment on the contents - intresting

if i were to ask someone in a political forum who they think would win the 2008 election would that be speculation, and be deemed a skunk works topic?

these cultures all prophesized about 2012 and some interpretation of sumerian tablets lead people to believe that it was from a planet with a long orbit. this is a belief. and then i ask a question based on a belief

and the " there, their" spelling comment that was very helpful to the discussion i hope you are enjoying your summer off from teaching english lesson's you must be a teacher right, you are not that anal to insult me and not even comment about the thread

you know someone in another topic told me to watch for responses like this, to get an idea how things work

[edit on 1-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ok not so much in favor of my beleif so far, that is ok and thank you for actually some feedback, although you haven't told me why it is bs

or by stating it is b.s just trys to confirm your own belief

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

the annunaki interacted with the daughters of man and had half breeds called nephilim, these nephilim decended on to be heads of "worship" in sumeria, egypt, and European aristorcracy.

To speculate is one thing, however, to make claims such as these in a way that denotes fact is quite another.

The basis of this theory stems soley from translated texts which tell stories of myth and fable. If they are to be believed soley because they exist then certainly many other myths should be taken as truth.

Mount Olympus lives on again and let us continue to thank Prometheus for bringing us fire.

say more advanced beings than the annunaki have visited us (likely) and tried to show us the path to travel in life (say these visitors needed the earth because there's was dying) say our leaders made deals with them for technology, but that we lied to them and used these same technology's to ward off any threats by hostile aliens to annunaki's returns or something along these lines.

Why do you throw in the 'likely' in? I would be more interested in your material which shows this to be likely then cross-catagorized speculization.

whose side are the puppet (politican) masters on , the annunaki or the other more apathetic ET's or neither (possibly) trying to keep there power over us with out there "bosses" coming back and taking the reigns.

Once again you speak of speculative scenarios while using conditions which are presented as fact. Before speculation of future events can be discussed one must first present evidence for the fact-based 'players' about which these possible scenarios revolve.

ok not so much in favor of my beleif so far, that is ok and thank you for actually some feedback, although you haven't told me why it is bs

or by stating it is b.s just trys to confirm your own belief

The burden of proof falls to your feet my friend.

We do not have the responsibility of proof. Rather, you, by making the fantastic claim, must provide the proof on which your position stands.

[edit on 7/1/0707 by spines]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Spines,
My God man !!!

Spot on !

Thank you.
Lex

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you want proof?

proof my friend is all in the eye of the beholder and of course that depends on your belief systems. so what are you asking when you ask for proof. do you assume that the beleif systems we hold are similiar enough that my proof is open to changing your mind.

or do you really mean show me why you think it is proof so i can tell you based on my own opinion that it is not, or will you surprise me and have less of an ego and more of an open mind

this has been discussed before, and those that think in absolute's can't seem to get the ole' head around this concept

2 plus 2 well that is a "fact" that it equals 4

i would be careful what you label facts. it was a fact that the earth was round

some people will cite the scripture as a fact that jesus lived. others doubt this claim. just because something is stated in a book that is held in high regard by many does not make it absolute.

the biggest obstacle in human advancement is not ignorance it is the human ego, and how much knowledge we think we have and how by defending these beliefs we (without careful considertion) end up defending narrow minded perspectives

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

people really believe what some guy read off some stone carved years back without any proof that he understands what the carver was trying to say

They ran out of space on the rock what would you say as a high priest?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

proof my friend is all in the eye of the beholder. and of course that depends on your belief systems.

No, I am sorry, but that is not true. Proof does not ebb and flow from one individual sensibility to the next.

Furthermore, proof (actual proof) does not depend upon ones belief system; it is an observable onstant which acts within situational parameters

so what are you asking when you ask for proof. do you assume that the beleif systems we hold are similiar enough that my proof is open to changing your mind.

If it was actual proof you offered then I would have no other logical choice than the changing of my mind. However, what you have offered as of now is multiple speculations based upon further speculation.

or do you really mean show me why you think it is proof so i can tell you based on my own opinion that it is not, or will you surprise me and have less of an ego and more of an open mind

My mind is quite open. There is a distinquishable, and often overlooked, difference between an open mind and one which is easily carried away.

And yes, I mean for you to show me proof; something which, as of this moment and within this circumstance, can not be given and/or observed...

...At least not with the information which we currently have and can study.

this has been discussed before, and those that think in absolute's can't seem to get the ole' head around this concept

I can understand what the speculation says. I can understand the story and myth around these figures. Hell, I can see the striking similarities which run throughout many ancient and widley seperated civilizations. All of these things which I can wrap 'the ole' head around' do not, however, supply me or anyone else with clear and definite proof.

i would be careful what you label facts. it was a fact that the earth was round

The difference between this example and the speculation which you have provided is summed up in one word: falsifiability.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i mean how can we have a topic like aliens, or NWO that many people deny exist and not put it all in skunkworks, since it denied by the government and not in any official science books so it is all

speculation right?

i mean within the subset of people who beleive in aliens (other advanced beings besides humans in the universe) and the (NWO agenda) this must strike at least as a possibility

i am not intrested in convincing the skeptics. i would like to think they may just state the differences (skeptism)they have with my opinion, which is healthy and then move on. i would hope they have better things to discuss as members of this board, otherwise i would question the intentions why they belong.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

i mean how can we have a topic like aliens, or NWO that many people deny exist and not put it all in skunkworks, since it denied by the government and not in any official science books so it is all

speculation right?

i mean within the subset of people who beleive in aliens (other advanced beings besides humans in the universe) and the (NWO agenda) this must strike at least as a possibility

Speculative discussion within the 'borders' of alternate topics is quite different then presenting a speculative idea as being based on fact. That is where I find the difference.

i am not intrested in convincing the skeptics. i would like to think they may just state the differences (skeptism)they have with my opinion, which is healthy and then move on.

I think you have it. Your opinion...which should not be presented as a fact in this matter.

Ah yes. one more thing:

i would hope they have better things to discuss as members of this board, otherwise i would question the intentions why they belong.

My interest in alternate topics and good discussion is why I post as a member on this board. You need not to think of my interests or intention.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
spines while u furiously defend your beleif of what a fact is to you

the truth remains facts do not pertain to things that are not absolute. and because something is not absolute does not mean it doesn't exist.

and that is why things such as the paranormal (among others) will never be funded, usually surpressed and not viewed as a certainty while other sciences are.

paranomal incidents are not absolute. you can't put a finger on them and say this here is object x, and it weighs x pounds , and so on.

organized society must have a certain level of order and too much disorder threatens the fabric of society, in particular the powers that rule in a society. these powers are threatened when to much disorder rises, so they quell the disorder before it has a chance to begin. and they fund topics that has absolute information because it is not based on subjectivity and thus can be controlled and the level of disorder is low.

things with a high potential for disorder are things based on subjectivity and the interpretation of of a person. such things may be known as mystic today, also things that may cause a high amount of fear or worry are known to cause disorder. these things which cause fear or worry will usually be surpressed and kept on a need to know basis (unless the fear is used to carry forth an agenda) this includes ufo's , aliens, the NWO agenda, the "conspiracy of silence" and other things that if the public knew about would cause much disorder and thus will be unfunded and surpressed at every turn.

when the student is ready the teacher will appear

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If it helps cpdaman. It is funny how some poeple attacc grammar on dis sight. Every bodie makes mistackes ones in a while.

Anyway, you know, I've read and looked it up that it wasn't the Annunaki that created humanity. The lesser beings, Igigu/Igigi created humans. They were slaves to the Annunaki but revolted and created humanity in there place.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i am just trying to explore the possibility that the NWO will be after the annunaki return to some kind of power in 2012 and that they will arrive from some planet and that the chips implanted in humans used to buy and sell before them will be multi purpose and used to modify the behavior of humans so we can work as slaves again for the "gods". and that the current shadow government has some kind of blood relationship with these ancinet annunaki (wether they are half breeds) or something else .

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
oups deleted this

[edit on 1-7-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Spines, you win hands down. A very well presented and logical series of posts. If I could give a WATS I would, for now you'll just have to have a shiny star. This whole Nubiru subject seems to come up every three years or so. I can see a lot of account names being changed to distance themselves from the subject once said comming of Annunuki does not eventuate.

For all the people that believe in Nubiru THE ANNANUKI ARE REPTILLIAN! Maybe that is the type of thing you are looking for?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

anyone think that the NWO is the time when the annunaki return and that this time will be around the time the hopi, aborigine's and mayan's prophesized around 2012.

Anyone think this belongs in SkunkWorks, due to it being
PURE speculation ?

Maybe it's just me.....

Regards,
Lex

Is it really necessary to constantly remind people of this? We all know its pure speculation, but seriously some people around here act like thats a crime. It really gets tiresome.

Now here are my thoughts on the topic at hand. i WOULDN'T quick to place trust in ETs. I don't think we are dealing with just one race of alien here. I think we are in direct/indirect contact with a number of different alien factions all with hidden agendas (raptilians, greys, andromidans, ect). We all know politics are not black and white. Its not a battle between good and evil. I think it is safe to assume galactic politics are no less dynamic and in all likelyhood more so.

I am very wary of the religious prophecies. I see religion for the most part as a tool of mass control. I also believe that ETs have played an important roll in our history and continue to do so in the present. Now if a molevolent faction of ETs had any hand in the creation of these written prophecies that speak of the coming of a new savior, if that savior was one of their OWN, wouldn't that play right into their hands? If a new "jesus figure" came and demonstrated awesome power and claimed to be a messenger of god, think of what kind of power that individual would wield. Think of how many would rally behind him. What if he had an ulterior motive, a hidden agenda?

Honestly man, i think the only thing that can liberate humanity, are humans themselves. We have to wake up and take responsibly for the mess that were in.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Speculation can be found in any tabloid news paper. If I wanted speculation I would get it at the local newsagent. If I want proof, ATS is a great way to have people help you find it if it exists. If not your speculative post will be moved to skunkworks. Capech?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join