It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 year cycle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It seems that Sitchin is just plain WRONG, scientifically proven false.

debunked.

thanks.
those Niburu/ PlanetX stuff is just crap..

www.sitchiniswrong.com/

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

come on dude really your so worried about spelling you miss whole messages.einstine couldent even tie his own shoes.muhammed dictated the koran he couldnt even read or wright. # i cant spell either but i got some good info to share. but let me ask this and im not trying to be an ass. why would you even make that commet? is it to overcome your own in securiety by belittling another?or just boost your own ego ?you need to think diffrent i use to be the same but im no better then anyone.pleas dont take offence but you probally have some good opinion for that person but you take from us but not sharing.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I was thinking about a thing that you may find interesting the sun reborn's every billion years maybe the anunnaki fled the planet that here was before to a better planet in a short story they bomb the dinosaurs started breeding program thougt us a few things and here we are again they pretended them self as bosses of the humans let us work as slaves to mine gold they dont have anymore because its blasted into particals in space cause the use the gold as fuel and the mayas predicted when they come back again for more

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I honostly don't know what to believe. I think everybody has the right to look at all the facts and then form their own idea of how, where, why. It's one of the things that makes us human.
One thing that I do strongly believe though, and I think it would be hard to argue, is that no matter where you think we come from there has to be some form of higher power. Even if you look at everyhting with a scientists eye. You can't have something from nothing. Even if the universe was formed through the big bang theory and after billions of years of evolution I am typing this reply and you are reading it. If you follow the chain reaction all the way back. Back to the first man, the first time a living breathing organism heaved itself out of the ocean, the first time two molecules combined to form something new. You have to ask yourself, where did those two molecules come from.
It all had to start somewhere. You cant have something from nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join