It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 year cycle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

The burden of proof is contained in the original text. Read Zecharia Sitchin"s book The wars of Gods and Man. The wonderful theing about the original text is, it is based on symbols and they can not be argued, there were original 500 symbols. Do your research. some of the original pics on pyrimids showed pictures of airplanes and tanks, and helicopter's, these are more than 1000 of years old, second I will back up his points with this, humans contain 23 pairs of chromosomes, apes have 24 we could not have mated with them because science shows species with different chromosomes having sex are not fertile, so the only way we could have been made is by genetic engineering, in which the original text depicts, the myth, you call it matches science

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's great to see some many interesting (except the grammar bashers) comments. My personal opinion is that anything could happen. I believe that we are not intelligent enough, as a species, to fully understand where or how life began. Yet, we are too smart that we can't just play ignorant. Our minds tell us that everything comes from something. However, this can't exactly be true. The very first atom had to appear out of nowhere which goes against everything we (humans) have ever believed in. I hope that I'll be able to understand it someday....or possibly in some life. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
we will all no the truth about this on may 15 2009 when australia will eye witness planet x there will be a red star , on october 28 2011 we all will see this planet around the entire world, it will be around the same size of the moon, hopefully the government will have answers for the enitre world. the mayan calender has not been wrong yet. so you must ask yourself how could this civilization have such knowledge and truth about topics without the technology we have today unless somebody or something have showed them the way

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I'm told it's a myth that any significant populations ever believed the earth to be round, it was actually a satire of the time (late medieval) which somehow wormed it's way into the public consciousness. The source is Prof W Naphy, look him up.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Nothing like that is gonna happen on 2012

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This theory is officially dismissed.

second line

third line

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have read Sitchin's books and interpretations. I am well versed in the old and new testiment. I also have a scientific background that involves the science of human medicine. After reading Sitchin's works and his interpretation, It seems to make alot more sense than the metaphisical belief system that I have been raised and trained to believe. I would not dismiss what Sitchin has to say. Science fills in voids with impressions and ideas based on the level of knowlege that is comprehended by the society at large and in controll of the knowlege available. Mans history is not well understood and is not based on solid evidence. It is filled with much religous overlay and speculation. The questions asked and information presented about man and his beginnings is an area of human study that generates great friction and emotion among people of different beliefs(religons) and backgrounds(races of man). We need to study carefully with open minds with the knowlege that we are all in this together. We are all products of the same creation and afflicted with the same mortality. Mankind will someday find the truth of his/her past and we need to carefully digest the information and then fullfill our destiny as a species.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It is more or less how people comes into threads for the sole reason of de-railing the topics.
If you dont belive in this at all, why bother coming in and reading and commenting on peoples grammar???
Omg, not everyone lives in an english speaking contry...
I'm from norway, and I do agree with first poster, that theory fits much better than the one cell grows to humans with HDTW and fighter jets in a time line that is supposed to be like 65 trillion billion of billions of phanta zillions of years.. I dont byu that at all..
Science have new proof every day that the possibility of life on other planets are a 'FACT', and if any one thing Humans are the center of the universe, well, that means we have not traveled far from the 'sun orbits the flat earth' times..
Humans realy dont have the abilty to face change, at all, I see that every day. Humans are just happy sitting watching tv, and DAMN if any one should speak of anything else...
It is simple, we are here for a reason, and it is not playing video games, I promis you. Could be harvesting time for all we know. The Govt. sold us out for a 'safe-spot' with our cash..Or, we are about to co.excist with an new life form or beings or what ever...Maby not suits your timetable, but something is happening and the economy crisis is a part of this in some way. NWO ?it is easer to implement us with them if we are one world with less people than 6Billion numbnuts running around screaming in panic..

And, it realy isnt that big of an enigma,realy.....It IS written, it IS warned about, yet 7000 years go by so fast !

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
It amazes me that people can form complex theories on ancient civilizations, but are still not capable of correctly differentiating between their/there. I really hope english is not your first language.

It amazes me that people can form complex theories on ancient civilizations, but are still not capable of correctly differentiating between their/there. I really hope English is not your first language.

Ah, that's better.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I think its possible. Thats one of my unvoiced theories though. No way to be sure as of now, thats gonna take alot of research.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
all in all, at the end its a battle between good and evil....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

2012 ...everything seems to point to the fact that something big is going to take place and time and again the Annunaki are mentioned - Nasa denies that Nibiru exists and even have sites debunking the theory which makes you wander why they were looking for it...we all know IRAS was said to have found it in 1983 and i honestly believe the world goverments know whats coming...why else would all these goverments be building undergound bunkers and why has Norway admitted building the seed bank...im starting to wander if America invaded Iraq because that was where the Annunaki were supposed to of landed last time and because of the ancient stuff that still exists there ..will we meet our makers ? and will disclosure finally take place or will 2012 be used as a platform to seriously cut back on the worlds population through some sort of catastrophic events
Either way everyone seems to be expecting something Big !!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It amazes me that people can form complex theories on ancient civilizations, but are still not capable of correctly differentiating between their/there. I really hope english is not your first language.

Yes, and it amazes me that a person can take an intelligent post, with a viable theory based on what has to be years of research on the subject matter, and find grammar mistakes as the one the one thing that they even notice. Amazing. By the way, I agree with this theory, it speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 cycle niburu

anyone think that the NWO is the time when the annunaki return and that this time will be around the time the hopi, aborigine's and mayan's prophesized around 2012. not the end of the world no, no. the beginning of possibly a new one which may not be all that great.

I agree. If, big word, but if the Annunaki do come back again, I think, based of what I have read about them, it will not be pleasant for us. These are Royals, and they deem to be worshipped, hence the Bible, Koran, Talmud and so on. Yes, I believe they, the Annunaki created religions, and provided the stories for the various religious texts. They were the Gods, and the Angels, and the Jinn, and the Demons.

think about it. i strongly believe something is going on. the annunaki interacted with the daughters of man and had half breeds called nephilim, these nephilim decended on to be heads of "worship" in sumeria, egypt, and European aristorcracy. these blood lines could be tied to the annunaki. think about the fall of ancient civilizations, could they be in line with some return of the annunaki? are there other alien presences trying to warn us that may have been purposely painted as evil. could the NWO spoke about be when the annunaki arrive and the powers that be are just sowing the seeds of control for a group of advanced beings that it is hypthesized created man along time ago as servants. is the stage being set again

I don't have to think about it, I know something is coming, something big, from the feel of it. ETs are in the headlines for more than a few days now, and even this night, people in a thread were saying perhaps Obama will disclose tonight. Well, he didn't disclose ET, but he did have some good things to say.

possibly

say more advanced beings than the annunaki have visited us (likely) and tried to show us the path to travel in life (say these visitors needed the earth because there's was dying) say our leaders made deals with them for technology, but that we lied to them and used these same technology's to ward off any threats by hostile aliens to annunaki's returns or something along these lines.

I do think that Pleiadians visited here in 1954, right behind the large nosed greys from Betelgeuse.

According to the testimonies examined so far, the February 20-21, 1954 meeting was not successful, and the extraterrestrials were spurned due to their refusal to enter into technology exchanges and insistence on nuclear disarmament by the US and presumably other major world powers. Cooper describes the circumstances of a subsequent agreement that was reached after the failure of the first meeting. While Cooper has a different version of dates and times for the 1954 meetings, he agrees that there were two sets of meetings involving different extraterrestrials meeting with President Eisenhower and/or Eisenhower administration officials.

Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there. [17]
source

Aliens have been attacking us more openly in space.

It started with the Russian Phobos probe when it was destroyed.

The Mars observer was captured by Reptilians on Mars. It isn’t going to come on-line. It’s gone.

Also, closer to home, in December 1993, a Landsat satellite disappeared in orbit, just vanished.

In August of 1993, the European space agency lost two communications satellites, again, they literally just vanished from orbit.

The Canadian Telstar was destroyed in our atmosphere on January 15, 1994. It was seen crashing to earth. This was shot down by the Greys. Again, I don’t know why.

A NASA Satcom 3 communications satellite vanished in May of 1979. It was just taken.

Two Soviet Millennia satellites were also taken. They just vanished from our orbit, from our atmosphere.

My personal belief that Apollo 13 was targeted by ETs because it was carrying a nuclear device to be left on the Moon, for later detonation.

i posted a while back (with little fanfare) that the bible could have a message in it from people who can time travel (advanced beings) or those who can remote view and that what may happen if it matches the bible is not a confirmation of GOD, but of the above which i stated. whose side are the puppet (politican) masters on , the annunaki or the other more apathetic ET's or neither (possibly) trying to keep there power over us with out there "bosses" coming back and taking the reigns.

The Vatican, in 1960, admitted that there were fourteen plagiarisms in the New Testament. They refused to say what they were, but they said that there were fourteen. That being said, there are a lot of facts in the bible, the OT, not the NT, which was wholly written by men with an agenda. There are also a lot of myths, and outright lies in there too. A great deal of religious books were left out, and a great deal of other, so called, "pagan" texts and codex's were burned and destroyed by the Church.

today we can preform genetic engineering , wouldn't you think an advanced race could have done the same to us tens of thousands of years ago.

Genetic engineering most likely came from the Greys, who have been trying to perfect DNA for many years. I believe human being have been cloned, and are living here on Earth right now. Not long ago there was a post of Royal Clones, which was a very good theory.

maybe alot of overly reigious people are brainwashed but maybe there is real truth to parts of the bible , perhaps the mark of the beast is some kind of device (technology) that the government uses to modify the behavior of its citizens/servants with ELF waves.

I agree, I think the famous "mark" will be an electronic device that will be implanted beneath the skin, with all medical history, and all banking info on it. The credit card is but a step toward this, just swipe it and pay, and how many good Christians carry several credit cards?

I also agree on ELF, or Electronic Low Frequency Waves, al la mind Control.

Project HAARP, Expansion of the Montauk Project

NSA Mind Control and Psyops

Plan To Spray Toxic Biological Chemicals Over San Francisco Announced

Lithium in drinking water has 'anti-suicide' effect

Yeah, Lithium will also balance out those brain chemicals so the people don't rise up in revolt against a fascist government. Good post, cpdaman!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You really have no idea how to spell or write. Honestly I find alot of the information about these topics interesting (not intresting) but when someone (like yourself) decides to write a one-pager at 5am after doing some major coccain (my opinion) it simply takes away from it. You cant possibly think that everything that has been accomplished over the past 2000 years +/- has to do entirely with ETs, can you? A better question to ask might be, do you really buy your own bull#?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

LOL I hate grammar nazi's. The English language is so messed up that us dyslexic people have a hard time distinguishing between their and there.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
People need to dig deep into the original Sumerian texts, that's where the truth about our "gods". if you want some good reading material, try out "Rule By Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. He backs up his writing with clear, concise research.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Scientist confirmed neither Nibiru nor Annunaki do exist

www.sitchiniswrong.com

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

It doesn't confirm anything except a belief. No facts, per se.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join