It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big Attack- 07/07/07?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
These little terror plots are nothing more than scare mongering on behalf of Gordon "Fuggers" Brown, ...

:shk:

Those "little terror plots' came close to killing thousands of people. Hundreds were stuck on airplanes on the tarmac for 10 hours. Roads were closed. The airport was closed. It cost the UK a ton of money.

There was nothing 'little' about it. Inept .... but not 'little'.

"nothing more than ... " ??? It was very real!

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
7-7-7 sounds as good a time as any I guess if you were doing something based on numerolgy.

Yes, except it's really 7/7/2007. That '2' kinda throws things off, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think that the next big attack has been happening for some years now.

How is it that most of these so-called attacks get foiled now and before 9/11 they didn't? Is it better police work or are the terrorists more incompetent? I say neither. These attacks are meant to be stopped; that their whole purpose is to disrupt, to cause mayhem, and to increase polices crackdowns, and what better way to do it than to recruit locals to "carry" these attacks out.

What is my proof? History. It is a tactic that has been used before.

The anarchists and communists in Russia during the 19th century used political assassinations and bombings and other similar tactics to deliberately provoke the authorities into into greater and heavier crackdowns increasing the oppression of the state and do their (the anarchists etc) recruiting for them as it were. An added bonus was that it was thought that the heavier the hand of the state the more social unrest it would ferment.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Those "little terror plots' came close to killing thousands of people. Hundreds were stuck on airplanes on the tarmac for 10 hours. Roads were closed. The airport was closed. It cost the UK a ton of money.

There was nothing 'little' about it. Inept .... but not 'little'.

Oh please..

"Thousands" is an major overstatement, and you know it. And so what if the UK lost some money and time in the process.. Iraq has lost all its time and money, from which it will never recover. Who should i feel more sympathy for, some rich snoby holiday tourists who will have to wait one extra day to escape Britian and get to the Sun, or innocent civilians who have had their lifes destroyed by a war based on LIES.

Also, using petrol and gas cylinders to create an "air-fuel explosive" requires more expertise than just cramming them into the back of a jeep and "exploding" oneself..

This whole operation smacks of "shock and awe", and any real terrorist out there is probably laughing at how gullable most British people are right now..

Come on, Brown got into power, then the very next day a series of botched attacks happen..

Coincidence? Yeh, just like all those other ones, like the Osama tapes coming out at key times for the Bush administration, or the 7/7 attacks happening during the G8 meeting where they were supposed to be cancelling third world debt..

[edit on 1-7-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

"Thousands" is an major overstatement,

1700 people were in the vicinity of car bomb #1. Hundreds were in the vicinity of car bomb #2. That's at least 2,000 people that could have been killed or painfully injured at that point. That's THOUSANDS. Add in the hundreds in the area of the Glasgow car bomb.

PLUS thousands upon thousands effected by the airport closing, the roads closing, and hundreds upon hundreds stuck on airplanes on tarmac for 10 hours.

Since you couldn't add it up for yourself, I suggest you get a calculator to help you with the math. THOUSANDS is accurate.

... and you know it.

That's always so obnoxious when people say that. Funny too.

.... and any real terrorist out there

Terrorists try to mass kill people. They try to disrupt authorities and distrupt civilian life. They try to provoke fear and terror. They try to get attention locally and internationally.

Guess what ... that's EXACTLY what those that set the car bombs did. They are real TERRORISTS. Inept. But they are TERRORISTS.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Go back to whatever (...) you crawled out of..

No one died, get over it.

`````````````````````````
removed censor circumvention

[edit on 1/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Go back to whatever shillhole you crawled out of..

Very mature. :shk: You deserve a warning.
Guess you can't handle the mathmatical facts.

No one died,

Only because an ambulance driver was watchful and got authorities to the first bomb before it went off. Only because the Scotland bombers were inept (this time)

get over it.

No. You don't 'get over it' from three terrorist attacks that could have killed and/or injured thousands. You LEARN from them.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What scares me is WHAT did they learn:

"Chief, I am following an elderly couple doing 61 in a 55."
"What state is their license plate?"
"New York"
"Georgia is a bit far south for New York. Them must be Yankee Terrorists"
"But they look like Bill and Mabel"
"That's just how they want you to think. Best run 'em off the road and shoot them in the head to be safe"
"What if they weren't terrorists though?"
"They were still Yankees."

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Them must be Yankee Terrorists"

actually, you aren't far off. I'm a Connecticut Yankee and I got stuck living in Alabama for nine years. Those kinds of things really did happen. It was amazing living there.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah... you are right. The south (and this is speaking as a southerner) has historically always been a violent place. Toqueville discusses it in his "Democracy in America" published in 1831.

SR

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'd rather nothing happened as i'm travelling from London to America to Canada those couple of days any fools think there messing with the plane i'm on are going to get a doc marten boot to the face.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by SR]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Simon, are you a Muslim or just in complete denial with your own delusion of granduer? This operation had the potential to casue mass casualties against soft targets which is the mo for Al-qeada. Attack the weak and reap the benefits of fear, since that is what terrorism is.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
7/7/07 is incomplete...

The correct date is 7/7/2007. Now bearing that in mind, it would bring any attack forward by 2 days. And strangely enough I have read on the boards, the date of attacks is the 5/7/07.

ho hum...

?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I do not believe they plan on attacking on 7/7/07. If any attacks will be done, it will br from our own government.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Simon, are you a Muslim or just in complete denial with your own delusion of granduer? This operation had the potential to casue mass casualties against soft targets which is the mo for Al-qeada. Attack the weak and reap the benefits of fear, since that is what terrorism is.

Im niether Muslim, nor in denial. Infact, i seem to be the one of few who see this for what it is... a poorly staged falseflag attack.

The "potential to cause mass casualties"... well, it DIDNT. Besides, as i've already stated, simply putting gas cylinders with petrol is a very pathetic attempt at constructing a fuel-air bomb, which is not as easy as it sounds to make (timing is the key).

Al-Queda is a fictious organisation, the hidden enemy. We have been guilty of aiding its members time and time again, letting them escape capture, and even flying them out of the country on 9/11..

The only people who benefit from fear are the elite, especially Gordon Brown.

Sorry, but i see this for what it is..

Gordon Brown states he wants us to join a "New World Order"..

Gordon Brown becomes PM, uncontested for the job, despite all the damage he has done to the UK in his time!

One day after he takes control, two botched attacks happen..

If Al-Queda hate us so much, and hate our freedoms, then surely they will be praising Brown, because he has, and will continue too, trash this country until there is very little left of it.

Sorry, but i don't buy into media hysteria and fearmongering sensationalism.. im a human being, not a mindless slave.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Next big attack will happen when we least expect it (Gosh that's terrible to say -- I know).

For me at least, it's a matter of survival for my Son and his future Wife. He's working for Canada in Afghanistan now and that, in itself, is a pretty-big detrimental deal. But we are sure he'll get back safe and sound. Two more months.

Dallas

EDIT: What you'll think about ATS Member: FlyersFan?, hah?, on the ball or what. Brilliant mind.

Dallas

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Dallas]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The "potential to cause mass casualties"... well, it DIDNT.

Because one ambulance driver was watchful and saw the smoke from Car Bomb #1.
That’s the ONLY reason the two London bombs didn’t kill/injure thousands.

Al-Queda is a fictious organisation,

Hmmm .. so none of these happened? Some also listed here. Also listed here . And these were fake as well? This author found enough evidence to be able to write an entire fact based book on Al Qaeda.

Radical Islamics have a history of terrorist attacks. Al Qaeda is nothing new. They are just one more in the bunch. And they are real.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
To you they are real, but have you ever come face to face with a member, or known anyone involved? No. It is no more real than an image on TV. Infact, as you mite be expecting me to say, it IS no more real than an image on TV. Al-Queda is a creation of various intelligence services. It is not real, it is a ficitious group.

As for the smoke coming from the car, what does that tell you? Doesn't that remind you of those bombs that failed to go off on 21/7 in London..

Radical Neoconservatives and Globalists have a history of terrorist attrocites under their belt.. such as the destruction of a country known formerly as Iraq, the staging of 9/11, 7/7, 3/11, Bali, majority of "terrorist" attacks in Iraq.. etc etc ad infinitum.

You are fooling no one flyersfan. The truth is coming out.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
I've sent an e-mail to authorities in England,
regarding this accusation.

I guess Im due for a 'red flag' by my name, so here goes....

Lex you poor sad man.
I think you might be better suited for a communist type discussion board, where you and your communist buddies can take turns snitching on each other.

Freedom of speach is an inherant human right.
For you to try and intimidate others from speaking their minds is despicable.

I will stop there as to not jeopardize my membership, but there is plenty more I would like to say to you.

7/7/7? I dont know, but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I think that the next big attack has been happening for some years now.

How is it that most of these so-called attacks get foiled now and before 9/11 they didn't? Is it better police work or are the terrorists more incompetent? I say neither. These attacks are meant to be stopped; that their whole purpose is to disrupt, to cause mayhem, and to increase polices crackdowns, and what better way to do it than to recruit locals to "carry" these attacks out.

What is my proof? History. It is a tactic that has been used before.

The anarchists and communists in Russia during the 19th century used political assassinations and bombings and other similar tactics to deliberately provoke the authorities into into greater and heavier crackdowns increasing the oppression of the state and do their (the anarchists etc) recruiting for them as it were. An added bonus was that it was thought that the heavier the hand of the state the more social unrest it would ferment.

I still stand by this post.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

As for the smoke coming from the car, what does that tell you?

It's more of this kind of behavior.

You are fooling no one flyersfan.

:shk:

Originally posted by 11Bravo
7/7/7? I dont know, but I doubt it.

Yes, thank you. BACK ON TOPIC. 7/7/7 is really 7/7/2007.
There is a '2' in there. It's just another day. Radical Islamic
terrorists will strike on any day ... I don't think the numbers matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join