It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big Attack- 07/07/07?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lately, it seems as if terrorist groups and radical religious groups have been putting out an effort to get themselves a bit of attention from the media (tapes of their suicide-bomber graduation party's and their anti-western child show propaganda). Do you think that they have attacks planned for 07/07/07 (July 7, 2007)? It just seems like it would make sense for people like them to attack on such a day (7 being a religious or lucky number for many people). What do you think will happen if anything? They have already had a couple failed attacks in the last couple of days. Are they preparing us for the "big one"?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To be honest completly impossible to say one way or the other. I for one don't think any "spectacular" attacks will occur, whats occuring in the UK at the moment is more than likely just a group of disaffected young men taking action on there own. I highly doubt this is Al Qaeda this time, and whilst admittedly I do believe we may see some more of these attacks in the coming days I don't think its the start of a bigger operation.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
let's just hope that this is just a small group with no links to any major newtork, and that due to thier stupid plans they're going to get caught and dealt with.

i just watched the new PM (i'm in manchester, england) make his speach and he thanked the police and fire services. he didn't say if anyone was claiming responsibility and for people to stay vigilant.

i don't think anything other than stupid extreme people that are weak enough to be brainwashed and then try to mastermind a plan to blow a few things up and kill people, how original? there's a reason why arabs throw rocks.

Peace.

Remirah

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I do not think we will see anything big in the UK, in the way of a terrorist attack that is, but i am keeping an open mind for something "else" that mite happen in the next month or two.. something quite spectacular.

These little terror plots are nothing more than scare mongering on behalf of Gordon "Fuggers" Brown, who needs them in order to make his case seem reasonable (the signing up of the UK to the NWO). There is nothing to be afraid of really.. i can't say why, but honestly, just don't buy into fear, please.

If an attack happens, a big one that is, it will be in Israel...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, I think we all agree that we hope it doesn't happen. But can you imagine how easy it would be for a suicide bomber to run into the middle of New York, or London and blow himself up? But, yeah, your right about them attacking Israel, but as long as there are any governments taking sides with Israel, there will be hate.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by shrunkensimon

These little terror plots are nothing more than scare mongering on behalf of Gordon "Fuggers" Brown, who needs them in order to make his case seem reasonable (the signing up of the UK to the NWO

First, for those of us not familiar with Gordon Brown, here is a wiki
Bio

Second, those are mighty explicit words there, Simon.
You are unequivically stating that Gordon Brown caused this.
Are you not ?

This is a public board, and what you've written is an accusation
of terrorism against a standing Prime Minister.

Any proof what-so-ever ?

I'm truly astounded at the anonymity that some people think
the internet gives them.

As far as what I feel about the attack, one of the responding
officers seeing one of the attackers on fire said, "Let the (expletive)
burn. I agree 100%.

Instead, he was taken to a hospital.
Shame, really.

Regards,
Lex

Edit to add : I've sent an e-mail to authorities in England,
regarding this accusation.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Second, those are mighty explicit words there, Simon.
You are unequivically stating that Gordon Brown caused this.
Are you not ?

No, im not saying he is in anyway involved with this event, but that it benefits him, and was done on his behalf. Again, it was done for him, not by him.

Not really. And even if it is, i really don't care. If Brown has a problem with me, he can come take it up with me personally. I would be more than willing to sit down and talk to that man, because people find it harder to lie face to face

Lmao. I shall be awaiting a dawn raid and being dragged out into the streets by the British gestapo..

If you really did send that email.. then.. damn, you really are a (...)

Have a nice day

```````````````````````````
personal attack removed

[edit on 1/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
7-7-7 sounds as good a time as any I guess if you were doing something based on numerolgy.

Anyway, a guy on this other thread suggests a target will be at one of the Live Earth concerts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm surprised it didn't blow up like that ET invasion hoax thread by GhostRaven.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Don't forget that there is the Diana concert tomorrow, 1st of July.. that is a potential target too.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by shrunkensimon

If you really did send that email.. then.. damn, you really are a loser/geek/dweeb/norman/the kid that no one liked in school.

I did, and I am to this day.
Umm, what is a "Norman" ?

Wait ...

Geoffrey Malaterra characterized the Normans as "specially marked by cunning, despising their own inheritance in the hope of winning a greater, eager after both gain and dominion, given to imitation of all kinds, holding a certain mean between lavishness and greediness, that is, perhaps uniting, as they certainly did, these two seemingly opposite qualities.

These Normans ?

Thanks !

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well sure an attack could come on 7/7/7.... or any other day, but these past attacks have been sloppy. now maybe there will be an attack on the 7th... or maybe the 4th?

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Sly62659]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think the events of recent days will make a terrorist attack particularly hard on the 7th because everyone's guard will be up.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't believe that the number 7 or 7/7/7 or 6/6/6 has any significance, except for what goes through the minds of superstitious people... who try to force religious associations with worldly events. Which may be a reason why islamofascists would try to make an attack on that day, like they did previously in the UK. Although I'm unfamiliar with the details about that event and why the terrorists associated any significance to that day. As far as I know, the only thing I'll be observing on 7/7 is my birthday. Ha

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What the point of guessing when the next attack is. If it happens it happens, its getting to a point to where I just don’t care any more. Billions of dollars go into weapons to kill lots of people in all kinds of ways. Yeah maybe it will happen and lot of people are going to die in vain because the rest of use decided that its every rat for them selves. This is not an anti-American slang or anything its just what it is the truth.

You want to stop it go for it. We are all watching it on you tube. So there really no really sense in the whole “ the next big attack its coming from the moon on the next full moon crap” . who’s ever pulling the strings behind the curtain be them our government, super rich white reptilians or osoma bin husan, its does not matter. It will happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think 7/7/7 would be a great opportunity for an attack.

Think about it... 9-11 is the # for Emergency

777 is a lucky number ... if you go to Las Vegas or Atlantic City and you are playing the slot machines getting a 777 means that you just won.

Gambling is against Muslim belief, as is many of things that take place in LV.

I would bet money that Al-Queada is going to attack LV or AC

and turn 777 into an unlucky number for many americans.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
haha well i think that on that day all you guys need to wish me a happy 19th bday hahahahaha nothings gonna happen but im gonna have a damn good time let me tell you.....hahah

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
With the recent attacks in London and the United States celebration of freedom coming up in the next week we may finally see what the sleepers have been waiting to do.

THe next few days are going to be ver important because this is not one random attack, but multiple. We have seen with the Glasgow incident that they anrrowly avoided another hit. Eyewitnesses state that there were 3 seperate explosions after it continued to burn, and later the hospital where the injured man was taken was evacuated because he had a unknown device (explosive?).

If the next week in America Al-qeada began striking 5 stores a day....continuing...America is a large place and every town has a Super Wal-MArt.

This may also be direct response for the Rushdie knighhood.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well never say never, as it goes. I mean a terrorist attack could come on any day, as we've seen in the UK in the last few days. Though I don't think that these last few attacks have been building up to anything bigger, but Independence Day would be an obvious one to watch out for.

ok ok calm down, it's only a discussion forum. we're meant to be a country of free speech, which includes speculation of our leaders. No need for alerting the authorities tbh, imagine everyone told the US police every time someone spoke out against George Bush!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I prey this next working week, one of these AMATEUR bombs doesnt succeed.
Because if 1 single civilian is killed in what appears to be another attmepted car bombing, the UK And US WILL move on the middle east, and the muslims within their own borders.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
These terrorists are not going to attack on this "holy day" they are probably going to laugh about how they escaped the wrath of the Lord and how they still weren't caught for their acts six years after 9/11 occured. They'll be laying in some five star hotel drinking margaretas next to some fine young blonde woman.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join