It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my own spin to the GR/drone crazy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread they talk about isaac from the drone explanation and ghost raven being the same person...this is kind of a large leap to make so imma make one myself....ghost raven is who he says he is then someone who monitors this forum too sees what hes doing since it wasnt that hidden....first on the recent posts for days...his superiors either hack his account or find him and force him through blackmailing to tell his wife about the affair he had ((read the post he made)) and tells the mods hes a hoaxer because it would look better if a mod found him out rather than just him coming out and saying it

then after he was found to be a hoax they get someone or through some way get the isaac drone information posted on this site where he says that aliens are not a threat and there is going to be no invasion....we calm down and just go back to the normal swing of things and they go ahead with the august false flag op

i realize im gonna take some heat ((its dead just let it die kind of stuff)) but what if we are being played not by ghost raven but by a real agency that monitors peoples reactions they would know just how to infleunce us after studying how we behave.....this is pure speculation and im just putting it out there as a string of possibilities in case someone wants to speculate with me on this possibility

[edit on 27-6-2007 by justanothergangster]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
gangster, I agree. I'm not sure of all the details, and we may never be, but the basic idea works very well, in my mind.

I personally think that if GR and Isaac are not the same person, then they are working from the same script. The written words, their background, the timing, the underlying arrogance of their demeanor, all point to a mindset that could hardly be an accident.

But the main question is why?

Profit? That's not likely, since there was no selling involved.

Marketing? They must be over budget for a Transformer movie, since the target audience is so small.

College paper? Still too much money and time and effort.

Rich lone hoaxer with visions of grandeur? Possible, but what are the odds that Scrooge McDuck went suddenly nuts?

That doesn't leave too many outfits to pay the tab, have the time, and want the results.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
yeah if this is a hoax it ranks up there with john titor ((if he was a hoax :lol
) either way the last few days have been very entertaining on ATS....personally i just try to put myself into the position of someone making the descisions if there really is going to be a fals flag op how can we put up some kind of damage control and keep this from spreading to more people than it already has....then they see how many people already thought it was a hoax and just went that as theyre best bet...knowing with how we act that the problem would fix itself either way it took some time or some serious software to make those pics of the drone components and the language....if you look at one of the pictures of the rounded i-beams in the isaac post real close you can see a small white hair on it meaning that someone prolly was in physical contact with whatever that was.....it doesnt really fit in with the transformers movie either because transformers well....transform and with the money they have they could have made a much better drone and propably had a video too

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
IF all of this drone thing and GR is tied together, then this was set up some ways back, and is unfolding according to some timetable that they have. And my take on "they" is some portion of the government.

But I doubt that there is really anything to do with aliens. I could be wrong, I have been before. But it feels like a smokescreen. Like this is to capture a lot of attention, while something totally different goes down. The magician using one hand to make you take your eyes off of the other one while he moves the bunny rabbit.

And if the government was to make a major disclosure about aliens, with all this back story, there would be so much confusion that they could do damn near anything while we were watching the sky. Something very human and very evil maybe.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yes if this was a set up it was done by someone with alot of knowledge on sociology and it appears to me on the members of ATS specifically either way it makes it very hard to know who or what to believe....if it was a hoax this person has no life...or i got a time machine at some point in the future
.....but when i read that page talking about isaac and his experience with the machines he worked on it interested me people were talking about how this is not supported by physice...true....CURRENT physics doesnt explain it but ive been to the ufo museum in roswell and talked to someone who was around when the ufo crash happenned and knew the people that owned the ranch they were talking about the strange markings on that craft it would make sense that theyre ships run on something that we cant understand.....but maybe this was just a large piece of info to keep us entertained while ghost raven could just slip out of our collective minds

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread they talk about isaac from the drone explanation and ghost raven being the same person...this is kind of a large leap to make so imma make one myself....ghost raven is who he says he is then someone who monitors this forum too sees what hes doing since it wasnt that hidden....first on the recent posts for days...his superiors either hack his account or find him and force him through blackmailing to tell his wife about the affair he had ((read the post he made)) and tells the mods hes a hoaxer because it would look better if a mod found him out rather than just him coming out and saying it

then after he was found to be a hoax they get someone or through some way get the isaac drone information posted on this site where he says that aliens are not a threat and there is going to be no invasion....we calm down and just go back to the normal swing of things and they go ahead with the august false flag op

i realize im gonna take some heat ((its dead just let it die kind of stuff)) but what if we are being played not by ghost raven but by a real agency that monitors peoples reactions they would know just how to infleunce us after studying how we behave.....this is pure speculation and im just putting it out there as a string of possibilities in case someone wants to speculate with me on this possibility

[edit on 27-6-2007 by justanothergangster]

I personally believe that you are part of the hoax! You should know that crap is dead, let it die!
but all jokes aside I believe you have com,e up with one of the more reasonable theories on this subject and am willing to deffend it to the death.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
shyess.....anyway but the government knows how people react to things and are capable of manipulating us its there job what do you think theyre doing when they campaign...manipulation....maybe they dont need disinfo agents cause under the right circumstances they can make us into our own disinfo agents.....wether it be by making us think something is a hoax or seriously think about this the drones which get called hoaxes over and over the largest amount of information about them was released when the ghost raven hoax was found out so we would have something new and lots of it to argue about....this will keep us busy while the ghost raven things is just debunked and fizzled out by those who were calling it a hoax

new topics

top topics

join