It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide...For a Reason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've done several researches in my past and I have a strong belief that some people commit suicide for some unknown reason. Maybe they have uncovered a secret that was so relieving or so horrifying that they took life into their own hands. You have to have some strength, you must admit, to die.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Am I truly the only one who thinks this? That someone has a drive to get where they are? Of course, minus the mental or disorder problem, but even then. There has to be something more to taking your own life.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know secrets like this, that I found recently. They can make many commit suicide and go insane. You have no idea how strong of an effect some truths can be. This world is all based on lies, but that's no secret. The secret is the actual TRUTH. I thought I was going to puke, and I was depressed for a month and suicidal when I found out. (This isn't a belief, and I won't go into my evidence nor ask anyone to believe this. But it's some true, scary #. But only true for me since I'm not sharing any sources... you must find this yourself.). Take this as my opinion, nothing more!

But yes, the truth was worth it after a month of hell. I never, in my wildest imagination, could come up with what it is I learned, and it scared the living # out of me. All my values/beliefs/knowledge of the past had to be wiped entirely. I'm like a drone that had to start over. But it was worth it.. after I survived anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the input. I'll file it into my knowledge of the unknowns.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What happened to me, will soon also happen to everyone else. In 5 years or so. I expect 90% of the population to die, either by suicide or global chaos/panic. This is no joke. And again, I never ask for your belief. Just an idea for you to circulate in your head and maybe research if you feel like it. Truth is MUCH stranger than fiction, and because this whole reality is based on fiction... the truth, even if told, will not be believed. The only way to know this, is to find this yourself. But when you do, there won't be a "caution, suicide attempts and sickness will follow" signs. Very VERY VERY few on this planet know this. And again, don't believe me! Just look for it yourself. We are nearing a sort of "revelation" anyway whether you want it or not, and I was lucky I'm still alive just by finding this out. Bah anyways. This makes little or no sense to you guys anyways. But if it sparks even one person's curiosity to search for this... well good luck with that!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah, well, no one said life was easy. I've been quietly dipping into the study off and on. I try to avoid the possibilities. I have yet to discover a few things, but I have picked up some things on occassion.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Looking through the net, I recently discovered that some antidepressants can actually cause suicidal tendencies ...

Neither Angela, Sara nor her husband, Jim, an internal medicine doctor, knew Paxil [Antidepressant mentioned in link] might carry a risk of triggering suicidal thoughts or actions.

A Suicide Side Effect?
What parents aren't being told about their kids' antidepressants

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The only - I mean only - way I would ever commit suicide would be if I were in a situation where the best choice really would be taking my own life. For example, if I were ever caught up in a war, and I were wounded, with enemy troops marching down upon me, the only two real choices would likely be kill myself, or let them kill me.

Suicide because "my life is ruined" is one of the most immature acts one can go through, in my honest opinion; I have no respect for these people, nor do I have sympathy for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The question is not if you are suicidal, it's if there is a reason we don't know that they do it. To call a person a coward for suicide is ignorant.

Note: Some drugs are said to be the effect, yes, but were they really? Or was it government covering up these deaths?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There's lots of reasons. Some people kill themselves if they lose a lot of money on stocks or whatever. Attached to physicality are we? But that's just it.. attachments. When people get attached to anything or anyone, the loss can be depressing and stuff and lead to suicide. Attaching to ideas does that too. If you are attached to the idea that everyone hates you, then you can be suicidal. If you are attached to the idea that it's important to be sexy and you're some 300-pound mofo, well that attachment will also threaten your life (with your own hands potentially). So it seems attachment plays a huge role in suicides. Now, imagine finding out something (like I did) that makes EVERYTHING YOU EVER KNEW completely useless and false. Including: Love, religion, friendship, family, values, hate, pleasure, and it goes on. Basically... you find out (WITHOUT A DOUBT) that your entire life and this whole world is a HUGE lie and deception. That alone can be kinda crazy and drive u nuts. But then you also find out exactly WHAT is behind the scenes, and WHAT that truth behind this reality TRULY is (and no one so far of all our theories has been correct... it completely baffles a human mind.. that's why I almost died).

There was a story I think in like 1960's where this one guy found out the truth about the UFO phenomena. He then started writing a letter to his cousin or something (this story is on the internet, just search I didn't bother looking again, this is from memory). His letter never got to the destination. Next morning MIB showed up (well really pale, creepy, strange guys) to his house and told him he was very close to the truth, and then revealed to him the rest of the truth about it. This man was sick for like a week afterwards and ALMOST died. Later he said this, and then added that when the world finds out the truth, our society will be completely destroyed and everything we know and cherish will be annihilated, as it will no longer exist. When I first heard this story I was really skeptical but REALLY curious to know. Well it took me a year of almost 24/7 searching and going the WRONG way often like religion/spiritualty/conspiracies. Then something occured to me. And the knowledge was sorta "revealed". (I won't give details, and plz don't bother believing this, think of this as fiction if you like). I almost died because I was REALLY sick and depressed for a month. I puked daily. Then I survived, but everything I ever knew about ANTHING had to be erased and replaced with the truth. Now I got a (sorta) handle on it in a way that I can still be stable in the society, but barely. This cannot be told to someone, it must be found. It must be searched for. Once someone finds this, they probably either die or never share it with anyone as THAT can also cause them death. I never saw MIB's show up, but the other guy WAS threatened to never reveal this info in the story or his family or something etc will be slaughtered etc. Anyways, I dunno about the authenticity of that story, but it strikingly similar to what happened to me. It's weird how the weirdest things can happen to seemingly invisible people who aren't celebrities, or famous psychologists or UFOlogists.. just some dude named Mike somewhere in Massachusetts. But once it happens... the # REALLY hits the fan in your life.

Anyways the point is just to make u guys think, at most. NEVER believe. Belief led me astray. I know for fact now that belief is a false creation and psychologically instilled to make us "think" it's necessary. It is only necessary to allow this society to survive. Without belief, this society would barely function if at all. But because of belief, this society will NEVER know the truth. Although, in 5 years the truth will not be told. It will "happen". I won't say what. Just wait! Or search and see if you can find out. Either way, the clock is ticking. This is like Atlantis basically, we are at the end and most people don't know it. The end is not one of your conspiracy theories, it is MUCH different from what people think will happen. No religion/new age/any other belief will ever find this. In order to find truth, ALL belief must be stripped away first. But word of caution, the truth is MUCH crazier/scarier than you can ever possibly imagine. If you have a weak heart or something, I suggest you do what u been doin and wait 5 yrs before u die
At least u can have fun for now.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
lilbalm, you're driving me crazy. This seems to be a serious subject though, I'm glad you coped with whatever you discovered. I'll try and find out whatever I can, but I am not involved with many things, and since only a few know...well I'll need that luck.

It has nothing to do with the bible...does it? I hope not, since I'm completely Not involved with that.

Raven, I was wondering if you could clarify your belief. What kind of people have this horrifying secret they die over?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Something is certainly needed to be pondered. Sometimes I think people stay to closed in their boxes. The truth is, a human brain can't handle the truth. Our minds are not strong enough for the real things going on around us. That's why we're put into a small environment that we can mentally handle.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
lilblam, I posted right after your last post and my question was answered, and much more. Very interesting, I'm wondering if there's any use in knowing if it's within 5 years.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
People sucide because they are weak I will get flamed over this but it is the truth

Look at my sig

I truly belive it

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My belief is that there is an unknown drive behind why people commit suicide. Like a secret we have yet to dicover. Or maybe, just maybe, the human brain discovered far more than it could handle. Besides fear of speaking in front of audiences, I believe death comes a close second. To reach a verge of sanity or insanity to kill ones self has to be more than just a pity or depression. Maybe a mix of something. Of the unknown. Worth discovering or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Bible, including the rest of religions, including spirituality, including most conspiracy theories that we circulate at this board... were purposely planted as a smoke-screen for hundreds of thousands of years. Not by aliens. Not by governments. Again, the truth is NOT what you think! And I must repeat, never believe me or take my word for anything. Just think for yourself. I'm not expecting belief or faith EVER. Belief and Faith are FAKE creations by that same "force" in order to keep people ignorant and this entire planet (among trillions upon trillions of other similar worlds) under control. It is NOT God or Satan. Both God and Satan have been created for the same purpose: deceive, lead astray. It is not religious. That's all the places I went wrong and where everyone seems to get hung up on. Try thinking WAY outside the box.

Here's the thing. We have our old control systems, called religions. Some people have not been fooled by religions. So they engineered the Spirituality or New Age phenomenon to get those people also. If that didn't work, conspiracy theories of all kinds are engineered. If that doesn't cut it, they are easily going to come up with a more believable and elaborate thing to entrap people. If people don't believe in anything, the truth will STILL be entirely hidden. The truth is SO well hidden on this world and all the other ones, that only single people in entire centuries find out. When they do, they usually die. If they don't, they are driven insane and put in mental hospitals and so forth. The system is MUCH wiser and older than anyone can imagine. It is not made by humans, nor Gods, nor Aliens. Think outside the box!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They may be weak, but WHAT made them weak? There's something not being explained here.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Exactly! Think outside the box and never let those nasty walls suffocate you. You are an individual and your own thoughts are what count, if to no one else, but you. You have to make sure you think for yourself, but always be open to possibilities, be open-minded.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRaven
I've done several researches in my past and I have a strong belief that some people commit suicide for some unknown reason. Maybe they have uncovered a secret that was so relieving or so horrifying that they took life into their own hands. You have to have some strength, you must admit, to die.

I would think the reason is well known to them. The secret they discovered is that the pain they have here is so great, they need a way out. They need to end it.

You claim it takes strength to die. It also takes weakness. Not being able to handle the outcome of your own actions (most of the time). True strength would be someone continuing to live.

My two cents.

If you mean this entire thread as in they learned something like life is an illusion or devils are real...no, I don't believe that.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Time does not exist. Time (yes, time) is an illusion. There is no past/present/future. I know this for FACT and understand it completely including logically why and so forth. Like I said, this cannot be told. You think if I tell someone time doesn't exist they will understand? No. This MUST be found. Now you see why I say this.

Also, the significance of 5 years is this. There is a certain... "cycle" I'll call it. It refreshes our world like you'd refresh a computer monitor. Basically, the movie The Matrix offered some hints behind our reality, but only very few and hard to locate. Think of all the unknowns and not understood phenomena in this world. Ghosts. UFOs. Aliens. Bigfoot. List can go on forever. This is all part of the system of control.

One hint The Matrix gives is obvious. Our reality is NOT what we think it is, and no one has a #ing clue of the truth. Especially those who think they do. That would seem to contradict me wouldn't it? Well that is WHY I told you: Do NOT believe me. Everything I say you can throw away and disregard. The only way to know it, is to find it. Once you search and locate it, get ready for the most intense experience a human mind can ever handle. Also, you will be set free. That part I won't explain, you'll have to find out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join