It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence55
How about you just copy the text (Crtrl-C) and make your own ATS FAQ of undeniable proof of HOAX.

This little joke says it all, OTF...

Either there is a clear answer or not. FAQs should help the uninformed to get an easy overview and not the opinion of the writers.

The most frequent question I read in all those forums was posted by people, who had once followed or at least heard about the drone saga and drop in, to ask: Is there any evidence by now?

Your FAQs pretend: Yes, it is true! You even go further and say: Isaac was wrong, this is not human made back engineering, but it was made by ALF himself.

The intention is not to answer frequently asked questions, but to repeat frequently made statements.

The suggestion, that everybody could write his own FAQ - be it sarcastical or serious - shows, how little this means. The quick overview for the uninformed easily could become a trip into total confusion.

I prefer an intelligent summary like DrDil's, which is subjective and does not pretend to be anything else. Everybody can judge his words easily, since the facts are clearly listed.

I would wish, you take the very first version of it - that one with the nice comments on us - change it into "FGABTSB" - frequently given answers by the strong believers - and put it somewhere, where people can easily find it. It was at least the most honest version.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
reply to post by onthefence55

Hi OTF, Sys constantly posts that comment and it looks like it’s me talking and me saying all of it, that’s why I posted the image as I said, purely for clarity. I thought it was the most tactful way of doing it. I’m not claiming it as proof of anything, merely correcting what may be perceived as an error by people scanning the thread.

I’m sure you can see by my comment in the image I posted that if anything I was attempting to diffuse the situation, I realised long ago that regardless what I say/do me and Lat will never see eye to eye and that’s okay. I just didn’t want people to assume that the words Sys wrote were mine.

Never in a Gazillion Years! Doc. The most imortant quote was the first one. the he knew it was fake, but didnt want to say anything having the proof, not merelysuspicion. Thats goes beyond friendly disagreement. Hey I will attempt to edit as I am terrible on cut and paste. But I will try to shave any ref to you..

Promise

Ifound it!!
Gone anddone..
Again sorry, I would have cringed too!

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by onthefence55
How about you just copy the text (Crtrl-C) and make your own ATS FAQ of undeniable proof of HOAX.

This little joke says it all, OTF...

Either there is a clear answer or not. FAQs should help the uninformed to get an easy overview and not the opinion of the writers.

The most frequent question I read in all those forums was posted by people, who had once followed or at least heard about the drone saga and drop in, to ask: Is there any evidence by now?

Your FAQs pretend: Yes, it is true! You even go further and say: Isaac was wrong, this is not human made back engineering, but it was made by ALF himself.

The intention is not to answer frequently asked questions, but to repeat frequently made statements.

The suggestion, that everybody could write his own FAQ - be it sarcastical or serious - shows, how little this means. The quick overview for the uninformed easily could become a trip into total confusion.

I prefer an intelligent summary like DrDil's, which is subjective and does not pretend to be anything else. Everybody can judge his words easily, since the facts are clearly listed.

I would wish, you take the very first version of it - that one with the nice comments on us - change it into "FGABTSB" - frequently given answers by the strong believers - and put it somewhere, where people can easily find it. It was at least the most honest version.

well said sidd!! well said! That first point was something I never thought, about the poor new people reading!
Good to see you its 354am here. I too should be in bed. What time is it over there?
And that ctrl C comment was sooo OTF

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If I were going to write an FAQ, it would be geared to inform those who were just starting, as well as those who were hard at this already.

first of all it would describe what the core of the "drones" story is.
direct links to the first couple of pictures, then go on to describe issac's story and direct links to his site, and a brief explanation of such, and then the other few releases of "photos".

secondly it would describe some of the main arguments from the "believer" camp (generally) versus that of the "skeptical" camp (generally).

lastly it would focus on the most recent developments, with no slant whatsoever pro or con...just the facts ma'am, and all that....all written in a q and a form obviously.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Cheers Sys, it’s appreciated.

It was as I said purely because there was no distinction between where my comment ended and Lat’s begun. Now it’s cleared up I’ve removed the images I posted, which with the benefit of hindsight probably wasn’t the most appropriate way of voicing my concerns.

As has already been said OTF, I respect yours and others opinions as I always have, irrespective of their beliefs. And as Sys has said your meticulous dissemination of the images in the early days was exemplary and is still testament to your fairness and sound judgement. I can also appreciate that you must be tiring of what must appear to be constant criticism and I believe the whole Drone episode is tantamount to a religion for some and thus any slight on them is viewed as sacrilegious, and often taken as a personal insult on ones beliefs.

If there is to be any resolution then all emotions, sarcasm and derisory comments really should be left out of the equation altogether.

Again I wish you and the all of the DRT good luck in your endeavour.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
(not sure if this has already been posted, but "neat" at least in my opinion)

A very interesting "Mr. Rose"...taken from www.isaac.com/

Education and Professional Background:

Private Consultant Math Analysis & Software 14 years
Ball Aerospace Systems Principal Math. Analyst 27 years
Northwestern University Applied Mathematics 2 years
New York University Applied Mathematics 1 year
Bell Telephone Laboratories Member of Technical Staff 4 years
Northwestern University Electrical Engineering 5 years
University of Houston Photography 2 years

Analysis: Mr. Rose has worked extensively in the area of Mathematical Optimal Estimation, in which he has developed algorithms and supporting software to extract the best information possible from uncertain and noisy measurements. To this end he has made intensive use of Least Squares Estimators and Kalman Filters, both linear and non-linear. Typical applications include Spacecraft Attitude Estimation, Spacecraft Orbit Determination, and System Parameter Estimation.
Software: Mr. Rose began programming digital computers in 1960 in support of his engineering and mathematical work. Since then, he has gained proficiency in C, AWK, Visual Basic, FORTRAN, several Assembler languages, STK, MatLab, and MathCad. These skills have enabled him to expand his professional activities into the areas of:

Modelling and Simulation
Scientific Software for DOS, Windows, and UNIX
Real-Time Flight Software

These activities may seem far afield from Mr. Rose's highly technical background, but they really are not. The principles of good software design are universal, and, once mastered in one discipline, are easily transferred to others.

Security Clearances: While actively employed in the aerospace industry, Mr. Rose held Secret and EBI clearances with the DOD. These have now been deactivated, but can be reactivated when necessary.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Charles Rose, President and Principal Analyst of „ISAaC”, has over forty-five years of experience in the field of Applied Mathematical Analysis. He has specialized in the areas of Optimization Theory: i.e.,

Least Squares Estimators (linear and non-linear)
Kalman Filters (linear and non-linear)
Unconstrained Non-Linear Function Minimization

He also has worked extensively in the areas of

Simulation
Spectral Analysis
Orbital Mechanics

He has applied these techniques to a wide variety of problems, some of which are

Orbit Propagators for Satellites
Spacecraft Attitude Estimation (real-time and off-line)
Spacecraft Orbit Determination
Parameter Estimation
Optical Performance-Parameter Determination
Multi-Dimensional Calibration Function Creation
Generalized Atmospheric Refraction Models
Determination of Sensor Offset Biases
Optimal Specification of Spacecraft Maneuver Profiles
Digital Control of Sounding Rockets
Extended Fourier Transforms for Electron-Beam Holography Image Analysis
Optical and Electronic Instrument Calibration
Vehicle Arrival Time Estimator for the City of Denver bus system

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I have been posting suggested edits to OTFs list, and he is a jokester, and so quite did not know whether he was pulling my leg, but the way they were would leave no doubt to a reader we are total bufoons, with noo rationale for our observations.

Whatever language OTF want's to use, and hopefully the tone will change (although the same goes for others including Springer - who must have just watched The Devil Wears Prada) hopefully OTF is serious about adding in to the FAQ some of the issues raised here at ATS, including those not relating to "nuts and bolts is it CGI", even if they are leads for further investigation.

There's obviously some history with some of the people involved in the debate that I'm not familiar with, for the sake of progress maybe it should be relegated to past history.

So unless we or someone here start an alternative list, maybe the best thing is to continue editing the list provided, until it does become something acceptable, although then it will not be ATS's opinion, only from those on ATS who have contributed.

If the list is whittled down to a few items then so be it, many of the other FAQ's have been frequently debated here previously anyway.
In fact it would not even warrant mention that it came from ATS, just added to the others, the FAQ referring to ATS becoming "Haven't a number of other internet forums already declared this as a hoax ? - with the response being - where we have been made aware of the specific claims we have listed them in this document and addressed them.

Even if we establish CGI 100 percent, we still have to tackle these people (Chunder inserted people meaning LMH, C2C, WS etc,).

Agreed and even if someone establishes CGI 100 percent there are still a lot more questions and answers, this is not equivalent to a blurred 5 second you tube clip.

Hey I didnt know you were Aussie, we had a KTK here, was helping research Pisces people. Dang, Had I known that we could have put some real heat on them.

English legal alien on foreign land, different end of a big country to where heat needed to be applied.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Sorry to be a bump on your road.

It is evident to me that no list I make can summarize all the hard work that has gone into your pages here. As springer said "R E S E A R C H", which to me means that, your conclusions of undeniable fake can only be appreciated after fully digesting the contents of ATS threads relating to the drones.

So, to be fair to ATS and its members. I will not pursue the summarization of your details, that is for your representatives to do, or not. I will simply supply a link to this web site and refer all people here in a non-emotional way.

Best wishes on your journey.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onthefence55

So why didn't you just do that to start with instead of trying to piddle over everyone ?

It's a cop out as you well know, not many will read through near 5000 posts on a subject. Still, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Good luck with your research, which I will follow, with interest.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Was there something I missed on the editing?I thought everything was going rather so well. He is right, the FAQ would be a mile long, and confusing. No easy answers unless the PI come up the witnesses that are missing. But they will be busy organizing doing other things like a drone hunters club thru june. That doesnt sound like Linda gave them the pictures , but rather, planning for an extended long haul. The PIs gave Ms Linda a new witness, So just what did they get back in return?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm going back to my hole to read the rest of this instead of participating at the moment. You guys do excellent work, I really enjoy this thread. Sometimes I feel like you are creeping around with magnifying glasses and checking for finger prints, and I am right behind you.

OTF, my offer still stands though, I will Edit for free I just want my name on the cover. Either way I hope 1.6 is a little better. I am sorry to insult you or your crew, I just thought you would try and be professional and all.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

fortwynt; I wrote to mr. Rose and ask him if he was behind these hoaxs, I gave him a link to isaac site and waiting for his respond.
guy come on let's all work together, to many opinion and nobody have crack the hoaxter, and is going to be a year now, a year recap is great idea. they have a recap in OMF and I learn a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
reply to post by fortwynt

fortwynt; I wrote to mr. Rose and ask him if he was behind these hoaxs, I gave him a link to isaac site and waiting for his respond.
guy come on let's all work together, to many opinion and nobody have crack the hoaxter, and is going to be a year now, a year recap is great idea. they have a recap in OMF and I learn a lot.

Great Newkid, Would you post the email you sent, blanking out personal info of course. As this Rose just came up, its good to see first before mailing out, if you can find affiliations, presence in forums, other revealing activities. Take care on this, Being qualied is not enough as their are thousands of talented people on the net, at least dozens, with almost identical resumes. Example, so you can adopt similar strategy,
Reyes was equally if not more qualified, but seperate info revealed he owned a small manufacturing company that worked in metals crafts, and , other sources named the specific software FACL, (Pacl) more important, HE was in the most "inner circle of people we are looking at now. This not readily available from the initial site. Take the time. I am anxious too. YOu will find more, and miss less, and acuracy will be much better on a hit. Lets see what happens OK..kudos for initiative and you get a star like fort. also, when gut feeling comes, disregard all my instructions!
Looking back at LMH keep in mind a book Reyes referred to contnually Ray Kurzweils Singularity, sometimes per chance you may see review postings, dialogue etc at those sites particular to what they are pushing or talking about. Klatu made this observation back a long time ago. It never was connected to anything else. Until recently..more will be apparent later hopefully.
@ fortwynt, I am intrigued

I just remember
did anyone ever get a response from Hall, I made a request to the membership, and only Mur responded, but it would be good to know how many of us here actually ever sent those those queries out to determine whether its worth pursuing. When these people get enough, it really does force them to put out at least a form letter, like Linda or Alienware. One or two, are not effective.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Does anyone have a copy or link to the FIRST FAQ version 1.0?

Personally, I view the FAQ as an insight into the mindset of those who would have us believe the drones are real. It is, in and of itself, a valuable document as is. Call it a motivational tool for all of us.

For example, even though there is an editorial first person 'I' used in some paragraphs, we don't know who that 'I' really is. But, in analyzing the word use and spelling we see clues like 'colour' spelling style so the writing individual most likely is the Brit or Canadian member. And MUFON was defined in the glossary but nowhere else mentioned in the text of version 1.5. Seems like someone was in a rush to put the document out for all to see. Can we expect an upgraded version (2.0?) as alluded to in the text?

I wonder if Nichols and Shermer (of SKEPTIC magazine fame) wrote any op-ed stories in the magazine or online somewhere? Have any other famous or credible debunkers gone on record with this?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I got that very first version, klat. And I like it very much.
If you u2u me an email - anonymous is accepted - I can mail it to you.

I did not download all the other versions. Only the first update, I thought. But there were so many updates in a very short time, that I said to myself: I keep Windows XP! - At least until Skylight will be in the shops.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi klatu, you raise excellent points as did new kid for a recap, we have several directions given the current state
For those that want new leads..you must return to the beginning as we must, only we are a tad more prepared. Perhaps New and Fort could follow up Rose, its however your heart and instinct tell you. The PDF has been added to the collection. I would like that first OM version also to add to our library

He' saying the samething Engr said iTs true......
I have read many aircraft and military system manuals in my career, and this thing reads exactly like them. But beyond that, way beyond that in fact, is my belief that the science and the technical explanations within the report are rock solid.
But this can be read also, that his belief is way way beyond what is stated the manual reads like This can be problemmatic.

ovnis-usa.com...
Above at Ovnis, is the Reyes PDF summary. I am interested in the creation date. my computer is showing an image from my last copy as 6 29..that cannot be correct. if the draft was done 6 29 thats pretty amazing work for Arthur and MOTK, though I am sad at the lack of real meat in it.

But the summary of arthur if someone is inclined to read, has 3 directions low energy spinning and design Reyes explains nodes and ratios
cropcircles an LMH premise formed by the above
theory of consciousness and universe a whitley premise basis of drone But those newbies wish to follow something other than pix, this is the best place to start.

I apologize for the long post I dumped both caret sites on to my hard drive . also registed with watch that page for changes in any of them as they occurr.

I have noted new presences in the other sites., addition of new data is occurring already icreation ,actually The herders are here again

In my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I won't apologize for my use of the word crap, when it smells like, looks like and tests out to be... crap, it usually is just that mate.

The drones are so 2007 anyway.

Springer...

So, basically, it's just a crappy hoax and you don't care who did it and we should all stop trying to figure it out and enjoy the latest crappy hoaxes you provide here? Deny ignorance, indeed...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hey Sysco!
O Snap! You did good! REAL GOOD
Yeah, dont get on that FQ list, getz as far awy from O MFs as far possible.
yeah , and dont cut NONE of the Big 3 sorry azzes loose. That Garden Tool aint turnin those pix loose man, They is fake thats why, you knows that, we knows that.she would loose ALL her fans xcpt those Lackeys at O, and so would that whitless dude, I reads that PDF man, They all connected and that timeline is a TRIP . SO would the O peeplez for helpin her. Not enuff grease in the world will helps them squeeze thru this fence.
This is smokin
EVERYBODY KNOWS IT NOW EVERYBODY. They iz scared, you and us wont go away and stop sparkin their behinds !
hey whos MOTK, I thinks they mispelled monkey, shoot I thought I was bad.
Chill big Brother!
Peace Out
That SteveSputnik and Springerz is Kewl too all a you were.
They messin with mansh+ now..hahaha

PS I found Lucy Goosey 4u

[edit on 11-4-2008 by PhrozenKrew]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nekitamo

Originally posted by Springer

I won't apologize for my use of the word crap, when it smells like, looks like and tests out to be... crap, it usually is just that mate.

The drones are so 2007 anyway.

Springer...

So, basically, it's just a crappy hoax and you don't care who did it and we should all stop trying to figure it out and enjoy the latest crappy hoaxes you provide here? Deny ignorance, indeed...

Listen up, and Listen up good! If He didnt Care, this thread would have been locked up , dead! Its YOUR Peeplz That are not Lookin for who Did the Hoax, because You Believe its real, SOOOO almost to the Man you lookinn for witnesses that aint there!. If that is not Crap what is
YOUr people tow the Party Line. You have your nose up that Fake ladys Poop Shute with the Fake fotos she has no plans to give you , and you have no plans askin, when you should be demandin. SOOO you must like the taste of her Krap, what kinda krap is that!
You and the DRT have you own fans so whipped they feel z scared to ask,
but let that litlle PUnk Numbers runz around ;like a little B of the DRT punk eveyone out.

It souns like the Kind of that will demolish your Krappy Case
its az OFT would say Inferential evidence and damn close to demonstrative,, How about OBVIOUS SP## and CHUNDERS just laid it on here and you knows what, U still aint conviced!
we dont need a thousand specialty threads for one topic like that, one for the left nostril, the other for the right, when the smell is the same. FAKE
Mann , That Krap so bad it can stand up and dance!
If thats erroneous Show us the Fotos OR TAKE UR CRAP OUTTA HERE, The fotos you have now waz tampered with, too late to come and make believe you all offended and have the high side or the rigt side .
.fools you aint even climed out the HOLE you put yourselves in yet, but keepz diggin Keep torturin the truth, sooner or later it might scream Real for you!
So dont come here messin our thread like that dizzy wench was here before Ok?, the title is possible cause, give me one that aint been made already or take your Behind bak to the other side, unless you like Krap HERE. Its a Konspiracy Forum Remember?

To be Fair,
I loves the T shirts and can u ask the PI can we Join the LA drone HUnters is it like the boy scouts, cub, eagle, and explores? how much is that, and will they be on the Rockford files any timez soon. I lUV that show

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join