It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I saw it coming, but got to say I am shocked anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi sys!

Well I made it over here with only one boot print in my keister. Sure hope that cheap shoe polish comes out of my pants. Looks like I have some homework to do!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey Murnut,

Didn't see you there till after I posted.

I just had a little fun over at the...other place. Kind of hated to do it, but I know it would have been tomorrow or next day anyway. We were all marked. I saved my comments, not really anything bad, in case there is more of a cleansing, as in some deletions, book burnings, general witch hunts, whatever.

Good to see ya over here!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Nice to see you here.

It is going to take me a while to catch up here....about a hundred pages or so.

So bear with me guys

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Welcome Double .hey its not as bad as the the one Ivo and crew got from Mufon with that report.
his last words to OMF today were

MUFON Journal readers want to hear from real people. Are your experts ready to have their names and credentials made public? If so, then we can work with you. If you pick up a copy of any year's MUFON Symposium Proceedings, all of our consultants are listed with their real names and credentials. If your investigators (folks interviewing witnesses and other members of the public) wish to remain anonymous, that is fine with me, but your experts cannot remain anonymous and work with us.

As to witnesses, if your team has interviewed witnesses in person and have checked their backgrounds, I can work with that. If you have only communicated with them by phone and/or email, well you know my position on that - they are virtual witnesses and do not meet the forensic standards of non-repudiation.

Bravo !
.Jaime had to untie his sneaker just to get his foot out
my Lord..I am astounded 10538 or Lattitude claimed I did not grasp the facts about LMH was his last comment to me, strange following his statement he once paused or witheld truth or facts because because it might upset the group..and he is an OMRT member!..so much for any reliable reports coming from them to the public..thus anyone passing thru OMF Caveat Emptor! Like circles within circles they see not the one round them
Reader is with us in spirit I am sure, listen carefully to the whispers..and you shall hear him.but I repeat what I said in my previous posts as its most fitting now.

Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say 'These wounds I had on St Isaacs Day.'
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
SysConfig, Reader, and Murnut,
Doublenaught and Shadow, Sidharta, DocMoreu and Nola-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Isaac Carets shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in all the Forums now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon St.Isaacs Day.

Shakepeare revised

Now Our quest for the Holy Graille

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

He he! I wondered what old Mr. Carrion would do, and he pleased me greatly by standing up and very politely calling Bren's bluff! You know they don't have diddly when you look at the behavior of the OMRT when they made contact with American Shirley. It was like the Second Coming!

Bren's obnoxious, childish "challenge" disgusted me, but now he has to cough up the goods. I wonder just how many of his Sea Captains, Nobel Laureates, and Brain Surgeons will turn out to be real people.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I hate to say it, and I have no proof, but I always thought of Shirley as an attention seeker with a made up story. Why I have thought this, I have no idea.

But would omrt report any flaw in the Shirley story, I doubt it highly.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
I hate to say it, and I have no proof, but I always thought of Shirley as an attention seeker with a made up story. Why I have thought this, I have no idea.

But would omrt report any flaw in the Shirley story, I doubt it highly.

Hmmm. That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of that angle, but it makes sense. I don't think we got it pounded through even one of those thick skulls that they don't know anything about her. She could be a gummint agent, for all they know. I don't think it would take a very clever one to fool that crew, either. Shoot, even when I was a kid, I knew there were lots of people in the world who behaved normally otherwise but could spin one absurd yarn after another and deliver them as though they were 100% true. I have to deal with a guy like that occasionally now. He claims to be a Viet Nam vet, but I don't think he's old enough, but either way, he sits around telling these whoppers that no one in their right mind would believe for a moment. Your attention seeker idea fits the best from what I can tell, though. Her story certainly seems, um, unlikely.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thanks SYS for the MUFON website, I down loaded it and since I fit in the beliver side, I went and did research on Kecksburg UFO file, to my understanding it was a geniun cover up by the Goverment, I have a small theory since we have two crash in the US, Roswell and Kecksburg but the lastes crash was in 1974 in Coyame Mexico. That the Alien Craft was eventually capture by American Troops. Now I think that the Alien artifact might of come from the Mexican crash, including the Drones are from the Mexican Crash. That my theory

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Looks like the MUFON Powerpoint has got people REALLY annoyed in a number of places. I have to say it's extremely poor, looks like it was knocked up in about 2 hours using some of the worst material. Taking everyones information and producing something like this is pretty rotten to be honest. A not so "Special" Investigation.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hi guys lets no be too hard on mufon ..its not that the material is bad its that its most of the time anecdotal and sparse , other times like he decades old and trails gone cold. They tend to stay cold cases until new technology arrives just like it did for DNA or other documents or people surface. Its like some of the bermuda triangle ships missing could have sunk by the methane hydride ice thawing at bottom of ocean. that stuff is dynomite, including aircraft.But thats all we have.
As far as Caret..they wrapped it up nicely considering whats common knowledge now The witnesses disappeared and LMH wont cooperate with Mufon..or Anyone. when a 'leading ufo business wont cooperate with Mufon or another specialized and objective agency like that we cant expect anything groundbreaking and they have to move on to the next..which they do. I sure would like to see more a lot more but the reality of how people do on the ground is far more important than what happenend in the air. Then you have sites like strieber saying they dreamed one up..does not give Mufon to much to work with nor us, but we sure can save our wrath for LMH in particular as far as Caret (and a few other cases) go.

I like that mexican theory Newkid. lots of stuff happening over there and easy to coverup by mexican gov..(for a price) money talks ufo walks, even if a gazillion people saw them.and .it would be great if you can start a thread mufon report..revisiting cold cases that would be kewl.! then work that angle too..this thread has me tied upcompletely..Try I would be happy to drop and rap about that!

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am not a huge fan of Mufon myself, for some past debacles that weren't handled well, but by and large they are the most competent and most credible outfit that has any significant name recognition in the general public. Their credibility on a bad day is still orders of magnitude beyond something like the ragtag OMRT. At least Mufon knows what is evidence and what is useless chatter.

I don't think it was a good idea to publish the "special report" in the way they did. For its purpose, a briefing for a TV crew, it works well. As a preliminary report for general consumption, it would at least need some remodeling to be very effective. At first, it wasn't explained that it was intended for a TV crew, or at least I missed that detail. As James Carrion said, they wanted sound bites. I expect the full report from Mufon will be well prepared by professionals, as they usually are.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm interested to see wha the actual full report will contain, and interested to know why they re-opened this case after closing the door on it a long time ago. Carrion is being questioned elsewhere but i'm not seen any answers yet.

We shall see what comes out of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
now the we are here we have some choices to make..do we continue to dismantle the ty trip which still wont tell us who ..as I dont believe they sign in at a registry..which would tell us how many people were biking after 12 noon. or even who..(or do they) , and be satisfied that points of sight are inconsistent with the gepographical postions for viewing.?
and while T is being smoked out. should we also also look at the science..I found asrtronomy thread, another the music, ..how about the least favorite of mine..the physics..Atto drops in now and then and has posted visually stunning work. as there are true diehards in UFOlogy..for physics he drinks and breathes..he sees the possibilities and as far as theoretical physics ..he would be ideal at this stage. His sight EGRD deals with the electrogravitic propulsion..the diagrams in the Lap contain a lithiom ion identified by a member here. Lithium of course..is a power source not just in batteries..but for the generation of fusion plasma which has been making stride with the new takomak designs we are familar with in huge units to the drone design which evokes the same imagery.
Now the entire craft may not be lithium then it might well be..as it can be used as a blanket for the core.
www.youtube.com... tokamak
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Fuel for the fusion reactor will most likely be one of four choices:
1. Deuterium
2. Tritium
3. Helium
4. Lithium
Deuterium and Tritium are isotopes of hydrogen. Deuterium has one proton and neutron in its nucleus which is called a Deuteron; it is a stable isotope quite abundant in nature. Tritium has one proton and two neutrons in its nucleus which is called a Triton. This isotope is radioactive and rarely found in nature, but it can be easily produced by bombarding Lithium with neutrons. Lithium is a metal which is quite abundant in nature. The stable isotope of Helium, He3, is another possible fuel for fusion reactions. The most logical choice would be a combination of Deuterium and Tritium because of their availability and ease of fusion. Deuterium can easily be separated from ordinary hydrogen by the electrolysis of water. Tritium can easily be obtained from Lithium metal, alloys or salts. Lithium could be used as blankets around the reactor core,

The antenne may be for microwave reception and control or to to create and inject sufficient energy in the circular EM containment fields, while the fins serve flight, balance, and even heat dispersal. Now attos device makes reference to blue and red shift seen on the math and markers on the node, but that would imply a controlled micro singularity. to create the em propuslion necessary for flight. .which I certainly wouldnt want flying over my head. so just what is the purpose of the physics thread..other than to to teach theoretical plasma physics or reveal the actual purpose of the "leak" . Something is missing here. I am open for ideas now..But be warned I am not letting Tom off the Hook..this could be just another part of the mmog or the truth within a greater lie. like archimedes circles within circles.again I am open.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Whenever some hikers or campers or bikers or anybody else goes missing in the countryside, there is a search and rescue operation initiated. If some or all the people are still missing after a period of days, usually, at some point the operation changes to a search and recovery mission. The searchers are no longer looking for survivors, but for bodies. In my opinion, the drone thing has gone well past the point of being a viable ufo case. In that situation, looking for proof takes up valuable time while the trail grows ever colder.

I have never considered the mountain bike ride to be real, in this universe or any other. It just screams bs to me. It is a lot of the reason I left OMF last summer. The Isaac stuff looks phony to me and always has. It's funny, the look of it is very much current in computer design terms, as you and others have pointed out. There are many, many problems with it, some of which I have not seen mentioned anywhere. I have seen nothing to redeem any of it. I think James Carrion put it very well when he asked what point there was in theorizing about the science when there was no credible evidence that any of it was real. If others want to pursue that study, then by all means they should do so, but for me it seems to be a complete waste of time.

One of the reasons I started posting again over there was I wanted to explore some ideas that are well expressed by Colin Bennett, almost famous author and rollicking ufo analyst. I was planning to start a thread for the purpose, but soon figured out it would not be welcomed by the management or most of the participants. By that time, I had made some new friends, so I stuck around and tried to help pound some sense into the local gang of posers. Then along comes Mr. Carrion with the notion of similarities in the drone saga and the recent Kinross baloney. Hmmm... I wonder if Mr. Bennett has thought of this?

Again, if anyone wants to believe in the drones, investigate the possibility of some part of them being real, or anything like that, then be my guest. Just don't tell me you have proof while pointing at a shabby smoke-and-mirrors operation.

So, Sys, the only thing about this that still interests me is the question of who done it and why. That is not clear at all, and I think we might find some pretty strange things if we explore that aspect of it. This was no two-bit spoof pulled off by bored college kids.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

... the only thing about this that still interests me is the question of who done it and why. That is not clear at all, and I think we might find some pretty strange things if we explore that aspect of it...

I think we will find the answer to that in the LAP image. I've been doing a lot of filtering with this, trying to get the clearest image possible at maximum zoom magnification. I will post some of the results ASAP (not been feeling to good these past few days - think I've got a virus)

Sys:

I got your M2U message, but I can't reply cos I haven't made enough posts. You're right about the gamma levels - I very rarely use auto-levels in PSD.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by sean_uk]

[edit on 14-1-2008 by sean_uk]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Something is going on...omrt is way too smug...just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
Something is going on...omrt is way too smug...just a hunch.

Something historic, no doubt. Something so breathtaking it will put the OMRT on the map as the superior minds they all know they are.

I went over there this morning, and saw no reason to return, so I deleted my bookmark. Of course I can just google my way back, if there is ever a reason to eat crow and congratulate them. I am sure every sentient being in the galaxy will know about their discovery, if that is the case.

Edit: I am not as bitter about all this as I sound. At any rate, I'll be over it soon. I just never have been able to suffer fools gladly.

[edit on 1/14/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No sweat. Personally I thinked they peeped our PMs saw we were working more as a team than they were. Also Whitley needs them to promote his movie and Linda most definely needs them to drum up traffic and subcriptions..I saw mt hood appear yesterday after our 'Event".
Our positions became anathemic to theirs..and their science no better than my Junk science..
. to prove my point they are still up against thewall on the question of witnesses..they refuse ..absolutely refuse to provide "their months of research.to mufon..so mufon told them publish it yourself just youse real witnesses not virtual ones..
This is delicious..Jamie to Tomi..

Do you have a statistician on your expert team. If so, have them calculate the following odds:
What are the odds that the clearest photos of UFOs ever taken since UFOs have been around were taken by multiple different witnesses within a three month period within the same state and all with terrestrial landmarks in view to provide scale and that all the witnesses wish anonymity? What are the odds that these same witnesses report their sightings to C2C/LMH when NUFORC/MUFON are at the top of the Internet search engines ranking for reporting UFOs, and that the only witness to submit photos to MUFON does not exist?

What are the odds that a website pops up within the same timeframe with information explaining the sightings - not as a potential high tech military craft - but as a alien reverse engineering project?

Get my drift? The witnesses ARE the key to this case. No witnesses, no case. If you have REAL witnesses in hand, prove it, otherwise your projected scenarios are just virtual reality.
quote today..Jamie carrion

I never said it was a hoax - hoaxes are perpetrated for fame or monetary gain or because you get your kicks by screwing with people. I lean towards the disinformation explanation by elements in our government who use Ufology for their own purpose and have the resources to pull this off. Could I be wrong? Absolutely, but it is a more plausible explanation then that of a reverse engineering project revealed by a whistleblower who wants to meet his maker with a clear conscious and who conveniently found his out by the photos being released by virtual witnesses.

Critical thinkers take note and calculate the odds yourselves."
End of quote..
DR Dil was only one asked a really genuine question....

So Murnut..I dont think they are so smug. and I dont see any research going on...more like..terrified and embarrassing for them..they deserve it..actually..and I still cant fathom this..
Jaime should just walk away....err..no let him stay. stay real long....this is too good.
Its a rare thing to see payback in action..Like the geico commercial went.."this time..its for real!" Why isnt LMH in the conversation..oh well..

Well, In summary we do what we do the way we want to here and they can proceed theirs...I am not in a race with them..though I would be a total liar if I said I would not be pleased if we got their first. So actually the less time we think about them the better..and faster we get done.
Shad said Hi hes here somewhere
Reader hopefully will be here too soon.
In the meantime this is the only time I will ever nag you all, please email the sites i listed and or call the number to kingsisle as well..let us know what they said..yey or ney.

KingsIsle Entertainment Inc.:
5918 W. Courtyard Dr, Suite 450
Austin, TX 78730

Phone: 512-623-5900

tomtomtom.com...
commander-keen.com... (i saw your post murnut!) use guestbook guys and email on this one

dopefish.com... (thats really Joe siegler and Tomhalls club)

Will post later tonite I am on East Coast..I am calling today, yesterday was busy

When Ty sent the pics to linda..has anyone given thought to what TY. B
Really meant?

No anagram necessary there
Dr Dill please add that to the notes

TYVM

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Hey guys.....didnt realize i was leading a parade when i left!! Kudos to the skeptics!!! Long live the drones!!!

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join