It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry I misunderstood you Hal..but I think the reaction for looking at something too good to be true is quite normal IMO, and its based on comparing to experiences, whereas the other one stays floating in the realm of meandering posibilities to consider and can recieve a nicer welcome.. even a renaming..from chupacabra to CA drone.The percentage of hoaxes vs real leaves us the not surprising reaction to this one here. In that sense..I understand you perfectly. and do not disagree with you at all it is just one of the curious human ways . it would would probably perplex aliens, and messiahs when they appear as well .

Sid, I am troubled as of late. I have not heard from OrionsLion, you remember, Drew after that discussion we had. have you heard from him?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I agree. Add this now...
I just recall that Syd Mead put in the response to my letter in the subject heading ( re: The Cart Caper ) This turn = Caret Crap ) coincidence?

Interesting! This IS a message. Nothing out of Isaac's camp, but of an intelligent man, who loves the artwork in this, and gave you his appraisal, what he really thinks about this.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Amazing Message inded from a great man who has seen all of this type of art ..its his life..Thank you Siddharta for that validation ..Reader would be jealous you saw that first!
Even woy did a green saturated that looked just like a green plush carpet, not my favorite color (I hear its a color associated with ued car salesmen years ago for those into colors and auras
)..What has happened to woy I am making a legend of him, but ..well we must move on ..perhaps he will take pity on us..

I come back to TH , as you know total silence, lots of smoke, all avenues to his cult fan club, and Cdr Keen site contacted as well as home turf, kingsIsle and Tomtomtom.com and total silence from all.There is one site I have not contacted. . BitchX.com
That is one that will send chills up any ongoing secret project. If I am not mistaken they nearly singlehandedly toppled a million dollar buyout by Eidos or ionstorm..I have to study this more..as the sparks were flying high and heavy when Daikatana was coming out by TH and John Romero.
The machiavellian plots there would make Shakepeare drool. In Summary BitchX leaked online all the inhouse fighting inside THs Company ..and a massive walkout ensued., and the profanity was unbelievable..Rat faced MF goodness, there were real primary and 256bit colors all over the place.and they lost the investment.
Yes..this is the kind of mmog hardball reality game I enjoy.
and as The Good Lord said..you take one step..and I'll take two. and my favorite Cartoon ,not in the diagrams, Spongebob Squarepants who famously said..
No More Mr. Nice Guy!.

I am reposting a post i did back a page as it neds to be resaid on the Ty analysis. It will be self evident.
Reader at OM forums astutely pointed out a significant flaw in my posting on Ty errors that it could have been an OCR error..

READER

I don't want to keep this thread off topic, but I just have to correct you, Sys.When I looked at the text you linked above, I got the impression, that the errors are due to a text recognizing program.And indeed, if you compare the gif-version, which is also available there, than you see, that things like the c3c-errors are not in the original.

and that it will be a non productive trail to follow ..so..that leaves only Jennas and Stephs curiosities standing. After looking at the errors in ty mail, Readers observation..and looking at original file I will throwout my anagrams of ty as garbage. sadly

but happily,
I substitute another better than mine astute and Keen (no pun intended)Obervation made by an experienced trail and Cyclist, Doublenaught, at OM. This I believe is certainly something I had not seen discussed and addresses the credibiliy of Ty

DOUBLENaught at OM today

I know what you mean about that, sys. I know this is not the ideal place for this, but I just read the story again (thanks for the link) and as I have mentioned here before, there are a few things about this mountain bike ride story that scream bs to me. I am an avid cyclist, and love to ride in the backcountry on trips just like the one described. A group of eight mountain bikers will virtually always spread themselves out over at least fifty yards of trail, just to keep from having expensive and painful pileups. By twenty minutes into a ride on a dirt trail, they will be found in groups of two or three, usually, often within shouting distance but maybe not close enough together for someone at the front to hear anyone more than halfway back. A quarter mile or more between the strongest riders and the slowest is not at all uncommon. One might imagine a tight group like you see in the Tour de France, but that's another realm altogether. Even six or so riders of nearly identical ability and physical condition will spread out far enough that a sighting of an object more than a mile away and lasting only a few seconds would be seen by only a few. The description of the ride has other problems, but that is a huge one Of course, to me the photos themselves are completely ludicrous, but we are talking about the text of the report. .

Wow Thank you Reader and Doublenaught..corrections and new info gladly accepted

This is how we all help one another. Thanx again to all.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Disappointed am I. I thought we were going back to our roots here, but apparently not.

So, I will recommend MY drone sighting to all here...please look at this cacophony of drones that was captured today on Coast 2 Coast:

There! Now can we go back to science and practicality folks??!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hahahaha That was great Klatuu..for sure we are chupacabra meat now..!!
I hear they only suck and originated in Puerto Rico..then I guess the Mexicans needed one so they lured him over there and the Braziliians , not to be outdone have created a hybrid flying aracnid, which all three share only one common attribute and that is " todos chupan".they all suck.
I am still researching tom hall and his son Christopher Hall who was in Iraq in 2006. ..just to get away from the easter eggs a bit.. something I am still looking at that I can post that all can see the same thing. We prob just have to roll thru the distraction..just dont answer and post over them. It was exhausting me..you will know when you see them. I tried to be as polite as I could..andI dont have luxury of time either with my job really clamping down on me.. But the stuff I keep getting just points to TH.But he wont answer. we have to smoke some answer out somehow.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here's some close-ups of the LAP pic (over 2000% zoom). You should be able to see 3D objects... faces, people, cubes...

These snapshots are form this area:

Download and zoom-in using Windows Picture & Fax Viewer or Nero Snapshot Viewer - better than Photoshop for viewing jpegs!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by sean_uk]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Sid, I am troubled as of late. I have not heard from OrionsLion, you remember, Drew after that discussion we had. have you heard from him?

He is still very active at OMF, but for some reason he changed his name to OrIon.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk
Here's some close-ups of the LAP pic (over 2000% zoom). You should be able to see 3D objects... faces, people, cubes...

Sorry Sean, I just see this:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images2/005426048.jpg on this server."

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by sean_uk

Sorry Sean, I just see this:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images2/005426048.jpg on this server."

I've been having trouble with image hosts, I couldn't upload to divshare so I used another one.

Try this link to the gallery:

Gallery

Cheers 4 letting me know!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I hope Nikola is not Angry..I like his work..I like his art and his unexcelled passion for his work..

Did you folks ever get around to getting me those questions?

I really do want to talk, if anyone is up to it.

Happy New Year and all that.
Nikola Romanski

[edit on 7-1-2008 by attovishnu]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanx sean for the postings we will see what we can pick up. My 3d glasses on the colorized version just gave the white letters a raised look as if coming off the backgound..(as you go on..you will find more than that..embedded images..areial landscapes in some the blue band regions particularly..even photo like imagery..Keep posting..we need something we can universally say..oops d'ere it iz..

Welcome back Atto! I was just asking about you the other day..We are waiting on these pics to download from Sean of UK ..They are important in zeroing in on preinserted character overlays, from a variety of works by known authors, particularly One Tom Hall at the moment..things can change..but at moment the compass points to Texas and all things T. (that will vindicate me of course, corroboration loves company) and find sufficient signatures, even artists, as well as writers, can have egos as big as Physicists at times
just no end to it. Your science knowledge not to mention web mastering and work with imagery will be invaluable if you choose to join in the commentary. once we zap the artwork..then may be able to move into analyzing the propulsion/or communicatios/inavigation aspects , vis a vis full spectra EM and acoustics principles, that will be childsplay Im sure for you.(but advanced chinese arithmetic to me).and see how they may have borrowed from your device or is it just a quasi -science look or puzzle using ubiquitous principles..If I was able find the constellations earlier..and another person music..it may not be so quasi after all..You would be an ideal ally in the EscherInstitute at Vanderbuilt University issue..which was put to the side earlier..but not forgotten. I am sure they would meet their match were you to query or take them to task. but for now..one thread at a time, as we dont want to scare them as of yet.

Thank you Sid on OrionLion .That is odd..I saw that combination elsewhere..I think I mentioned whom . but I need to relocate it, I was moving too fast and
did not book mark.

sys

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Okay, Sean, I see there are little monsters in the wall paper...

And Nikola came back as Darth Vader again, telling us, he would tell us something, if we asked the right questions.

How great! We will solve it soon that way!

Anybody here with more than that?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I need definitive characters like I found Seanof Uk .please circle objects..I am not looking for closure but answers.there are indeed smaller patterns which are like wallpaper patterns but the characters I have found stand out from the rest of patterns. dopefish, prince,turkish astronomer, lady in umbrella, keen characters, Frantic french fry etc. thats a lot different than fabric escher weave patterns. which will not point to someone or something unless they happen to work for Monsanto.
so I guess I am back to where we left off. Sorry Sean of UK, but you have let me, ATS, and the British Empire and its soccer fans down, I daresay, even poor Alex of UK too who was really looking foward to a big splash from you.but do keep trying..Redemption is a good thing, and you may bump into something we can use .
cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I got into this “Caret Caper” very late in the game (a few weeks ago), and I couldn’t understand why so many people were still interested in the subject, as it was an obvious hoax. I also wondered why ATS didn’t add [HOAX] to the threads.

So, I set out to prove it was a fake, and finally close this thread.

While I’ve been trying to get conclusive proof that the LAP was designed in a computer graphics program, and not the work of Aliens, I’ve found that I am actually enjoying myself - trying to solve this puzzle! It’s got me thinking; using my brain. It’s got my creative juices flowing again…

And now I understand:

Quote from Springer, discussing the the subject of this thread: (pg 85)
"While I happen to agree with you about this being a hoax... I would also like to add that this IS a discussion forum and people discussing the "possibilities" is a fun thing to do, it exercises the imagination."

A wise man, I think…

So, my opinion has changed: I still believe what I said initially, but I have gone through some of the earlier pages, and I can see the `picture’ a lot clearer now. People have come-up with some interesting theories; I have seen ideas that are similar to my own or are connected somehow.

This is such a large thread, it is hard for someone who has just come across it to be aware of everything that has been said. It might be an idea to compose a `Summary’ and add a link to a webpage, to help keep everyone `on topic’ ???

I will circle out some of the shapes that I thought were 3D objects, and if anybody can point out characters (tell me whereabouts on the LAP map), I will take a CLOSE look!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well said
As I stated before many times..its an autopsy, not a ravaging or simple placing into a body bag and buried ignobly along with all the other hoaxes. This is an autospsy of one dreamers dream..and there will be twists and turns..because it was a great dream that we can learn from, and perhaps has answers to the questions we have yet to ask. And so we continue with the care , and meticulousness, and decorum such a dream merits. Looking for as Newkid said the messages, found in the smallest detail, up to to the macro scale.Hopefully, at some point, perhaps, we can understand and embrace the vision itself. If we stopped, we may as well stop thinking. If we stop thinking, we may as well stop dreaming.
I see you understand now..
Welcome to ATS and our small enclave of dreamers and seekers
Sean 0f UK

Sys

addendum..try also inverting images, and I do take it you have display set at minimum of 1600 and higher Before zooming., rotating scenes helps as our creator devilishly added multiple views for certain characters, especially larger ones like the dopefish...ie you get 2 for one when turned upside down or even rotated at 45 degrees. This was confirmed by Nola213. at any of the settings clarity seemed better at 300-400 % but that may differ, set card for quality vs performance, ATIs are known for their renderings, good, but I use Nvidia at the moment unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, boys and girls, I just kept on looking at our friend's posted LAP micro-macro picture blowups and I finally found a familiar face! Take a look here:

Does that look chupacabra-ish, SYS?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, boys and girls, I just kept on looking at our friend's posted LAP micro-macro picture blowups and I finally found a familiar face! Take a look here:

Does that look chupacabra-ish, SYS?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before or not, this thread is too huge.,.

But Art work like this has been around for a long time.. This one in 2006 but Ive seen this since 2004 or so...

ihea.deviantart.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

yes Trio..most beautiful..
we were discussing vectorr type graphics witth Siddharta the other day , as well as all the arty stuff of okuda and sternbech a while back ago ..But this is a clearcut example"The beyond all doubt" to dry our hands with.and excellent find Trio Kudos..since2004? my lord we could have saved a lot of trouble had you remembered..It goes to the HU- MAN z made it bin box along with my exwife....and we still have to get the who..gamedesigners tech artist could be anyone in that categorie..but they included other things that is leading us to them.We are in autopsy mode now..but that as Ty said "really really " Chad "Very Very Very" and Isaac "you can believe me " is an exquisite find
and the Tom H wand is getting warmer and warmer.
And Kudos to the artist Dan Haberman Of Germany..A number of my friends will be so Proud..
one particularly ,I know I am.

How Great!

Kudos

Iam opening that image so all newbies can see it..and avoid the 10 and twenty questions that its real.

Thanx!

Just as a mere formality

I emailed him anyway

Hi Iam a researcher looking into the designs used in the Isaac Caret UFO event I have been an admirer of the designs which even Syd Mead..well known futurist commented was beautiful and used in a presentation at Sigg in August 2007 I have always wondered where they came from, and a poster ShiftTrio ,at our forum ATS, pointed you out and brush templates. Alienware has also borrowed..in fact I think a bunch more are!
Are you the artist also for the UFO diagrams? I found a lot of nano scale type art of old commander keen game characters and thought it might be Tom Hall at KingsIsle. Anyway, Kudos on your work ..its making an impression on a lot of people, and providiing artists with a lot of freedom as well!
My email is [email protected] if you cared to comment as it will help my research tremendously!
I can send you link to sigg youtube and copy of email drom Syd to me
and his comments on what your designs are making possible.

Highest Regards
Greetz!
Manny

If he says no thats ok.. ..very possible ..as he created the tools they use to make the design..and with nearly 40, 0000 hits on his site..at deviant art..thats a lot of suspects. I am relieved as it will quell further questions that have slowed us a bit.

[

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
SYS: What a find! Or a re-find as this was first picked up on on page 2 of this thread many many months' ago. But I believe it bears relooking at and try mining for data again.

Following your lead photo posted above, I googled IHEA et al and found, quite literally, all of the other CARET Primer basic shapes in the artwork.

Go here and look; its so obvious:

ihea.deviantart.com...

Then, check out the links below the picture and read the various comments...I need another pair of eyes to follow these leads to the CARET PRIME artist!

[edit on 9-1-2008 by klatunictobarata]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by klatunictobarata]

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join